CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Couldn't give a shit

47 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

clever put downs don't work with you do they Fwank.....A simple Fuck off seems to work wonders apparently, so please do so.  

I know you're there, luke... I sometimes see you in my peripheral. Like a snotty nosed man-child pulling at my trouser leg.

Just now, Properkhunt said:

When are you going for your Christmas holiday, Frank?

When the kids break up around the 12th. Amangalla in Galle for a few nights, then a week in Amanwella in Tangalle. We might do a few days in the Tea Country. It's a lot of money, proper.. gorgeous though. Best you don't look. 

6 minutes ago, Frank. said:

When the kids break up around the 12th. Amangalla in Galle for a few nights, then a week in Amanwella in Tangalle. We might do a few days in the Tea Country. It's a lot of money, proper.. gorgeous though. Best you don't look. 

Don't worry Frank , the special needs school would be glad to see the back of the dribbling, shitty pant mong-mutts early, if you want to get down your caravan in the Isle of sheppy before the 12th. 

Guest luke swarm
24 minutes ago, Frank. said:

I know you're there, luke... I sometimes see you in my peripheral. Like a snotty nosed man-child pulling at my trouser leg.

come now, you sound annoyed.....its not like you to let anything under your skin. I am worried about you Frankie. 

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Don't worry Frank , the special needs school would be glad to see the back of the dribbling, shitty pant mong-mutts early, if you want to get down your caravan in the Isle of sheppy before the 12th. 

I've paid up to the 12th.. they're not coming out early. 

I'm available if you fancy having your white puffy bumhole ripped to shreds. Sleep on it ... boy. 

1 minute ago, Frank. said:

I've paid up to the 12th.. they're not coming out early. 

I'm available if you fancy having your white puffy bumhole ripped to shreds. Sleep on ... boy. 

Ripped to shreds with that little, pitiful winkie ? , think you are exaggerating a tad...

Just now, Frank. said:

Scotty, I remember the last time you tried to get involved... you had to be taken away to be scraped.  A MikeD wannabe. 

I don't want to get involved. I'm just pointing out that you're fast becoming the new prof b, everyone's whipping boy. And the last time I did bother to say anything when you made a complete fucking twat of yourself, you ended up in meltdown, begging forgiveness from all and sundry.

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

I don't want to get involved. I'm just pointing out that you're fast becoming the new prof b, everyone's whipping boy. And the last time I did bother to say anything when you made a complete fucking twat of yourself, you ended up in meltdown, begging forgiveness from all and sundry.

Oh.. right. 

4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It would be worth the cost to hire a brigade of prossies to dress as nurses and cheer girls and men in suits to tie her down and wax her entire body from neck to toe in front of a room full blokes from varying degrees of social status and wealth. 

While she's tied down they could Bukkake the bitch.

On 25 November 2015 at 20:20:00, luke swarm said:

p6xo8Hon9lcUNTJaHCxTMAAvFBFsxQvUeiBzCc6e

MMM Lovely......I think having a yeasty minge is the least of this girls problems.

Fucking dirty cunt

bet she's got a fanny like a donkey's yawn and a  clegged up arse like Bob Marley's dreadlocks....(Shitlocks)