CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"We buy any car" cunts

Neil

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, neil298 said:

My daughter is offloading her Polo 05 plate,90k 11 months MOT,Loverly little motor,she contacted them just to see how near the book price of £1100 they'd get. £75 Fucking quid was the offer.cunts!

They are a bunch of mickey taking excuses for ligitimate car theives, they know people are desperate for a quick sale and they play on it. I hope they go the way of yes car credit who were a hideous bunch of shysters.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
46 minutes ago, neil298 said:

My daughter is offloading her Polo 05 plate,90k 11 months MOT,Loverly little motor,she contacted them just to see how near the book price of £1100 they'd get. £75 Fucking quid was the offer.cunts!

I'd wager it suffered excessive depreciation on account of the back seats being absolutely caked in spunk.

Guest Bill Stickers

Sorry but it is the people who use such a service who are a cunt Noakes.

We Buy Any Car are offering £75 for Neil's daughter's Polo.

Some random bloke has agreed to pay £1,100 for Neil's daughters brown polo (not a euphemism), but it probably took a couple of days at least to that price.

If you need the money really quick, you can probably flog it on Facebook/Ebay/Gumtree within 24 hours for £500.

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

If you need the money really quick, you can probably flog it on Facebook/Ebay/Gumtree within 24 hours for £500.

The postage would be too expensive you daft cunt

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

The postage would be too expensive you daft cunt

You must love buying a new car Manky, seeing as you live out of one by the side of the M60.

Shopping for 1998 Volvo estates in Salford on auto trader must be the same experience normal people get when viewing a tumble-down 6 bedroom project house in the countryside.

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You must love buying a new car Manky, seeing as you live out of one by the side of the M60.

Shopping for 1998 Volvo estates in Salford on auto trader must be the same experience normal people get when viewing a tumble-down 6 bedroom project house in the countryside.

I don't do cars, I am a cyclist, remember.

Or had I not mentioned it?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Manky said:

I don't do cars, I am a cyclist, remember.

Or had I not mentioned it?

I never said you drive a car Manky.

I just said that you live out of one, storing your white cider in the boot, your meager possessions on the back seats, while defiling and occasionally killing local prostitutes in the passenger seat.

35 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'd wager it suffered excessive depreciation on account of the back seats being absolutely caked in spunk.

I imagine the back of your throat being similarly caked in spunk QC, with some of the really old stuff hanging like stalactites from the roof of your mouth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Tell you what Nell, give me the address and I'll ask a couple of my brothers to go and give it a once over. I'm sure they'll make an offer she can't refuse.

Guest Ahriman
27 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I just said that you live out of one, storing your white cider in the boot, your meager possessions on the back seats, while defiling and occasionally killing local prostitutes in the passenger seat.

It sounds like a pretty fucking idyllic existence to me. Fucking snob.

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Tell you what Nell, give me the address and I'll ask a couple of my brothers to go and give it a once over. I'm sure they'll make an offer she can't refuse.

Or a car she then can't find?

25 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I would laugh at you but then I realised I should pity you instead.

Take note people, this angry old man could be you if you don't open your heart to Jesus.

Lets all pray for the daft old cunt

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 minutes ago, Ape said:

I imagine the back of your throat being similarly caked in spunk QC, with some of the really old stuff hanging like stalactites from the roof of your mouth.

Ape, you've one very very gay imagination. What else do you imagine, frottering yourself off under your spunky newspapers in your skip? Stickers sticking you?The Proph M arse-barfing your own seed back into your eager nostrils ? Fucking any Cunts guess.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

By "Brothers" do you mean black panthers, or just other lezzers?

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ape, you've one very very gay imagination. What else do you imagine, frottering yourself off under your spunky newspapers in your skip? Stickers sticking you?The Proph M arse-barfing your own seed back into your eager nostrils ? Fucking any Cunts guess.

I'd say your imaginations are a perfect match for each other. Why don't you both get on Grindr, meet up, and go to imagination land together, armed with butt-plugs, dildos and a cage of small rodents.

3 minutes ago, scotty said:

Gypps had me round once, gave me a cup of tea and a slice of marzipan cake.

"This tastes gorgeous," I said. "Is it Stöllen?"

"Of course it fucking is," she replied. 

Scotters, does this story end with you waking up a day later, stark bollock naked in a Travelodge bath tub, minus a kidney?