CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Bruce Forsyth has pulled out ....

colonelkurtz

Guest luke swarm

Indeed there are certainly much bigger Cunts than this old fossil around. I don't watch  it either and never will but TV land has such a wide range of cuntitude to look to for new "talent" .....lets see now, who could fill the megacunt Forsyth's shoes eh.

Graham Cunt Norton

That Fat Cunt Corden

Eamonn Bastard Holmes

You see the list is endless......in fact as its the BBC and they would think its a good idea to be inclusive, they could always make Decimus happy and roll out that novacunt Lenny Enry  

5 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

how about a pair of squawking shouty shouty wimmin accompanied by some wimpering mincer with a regional accent  .... oh , hang on

How about, fuck the programme off and ask Sir Alan Yentob to think up a new televisual delight.

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

how about a pair of squawking shouty shouty wimmin accompanied by some wimpering mincer with a regional accent  .... oh , hang on

Don't know about the mincer, but that pair of wimmin.. I would.. bet they'd be good fun together...

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Manky said:

How about, fuck the programme off and ask Sir Alan Yentob to think up a new televisual delight.

On the bright side Manker....Yentob has resigned as BBC, whatever he was.........got his fingers singed in that kids club charity thing.....you know the one with that fat woman dressed in a colourful tent....Camila batmancunt I think. Cant be bothered to google.  

Guest nobgobbler
43 minutes ago, Manky said:

But who will take over. I don't watch it but I am sure there are bigger cunts than him around.

Probably that Davina McCall cunt. Along with the regular two so-called presenters there'll be a trio of jerky trying-to-be-funny face-pulling gobs on sticks on stage all at the same time. 

7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

On the bright side Manker....Yentob has resigned as BBC, whatever he was.........got his fingers singed in that kids club charity thing.....you know the one with that fat woman dressed in a colourful tent....Camila batmancunt I think. Cant be bothered to google.  

I had heard, so now the bearded fuckwit can devote his spare time to bumming that disgusting explosion in a paint factory. We should not laugh as no doubt our cultural experience will be degraded not having his colossal talent to show us all what a bunch of unsophisticated philistines we all are. ( the last ones who managed that with me were the Chuckle Brothers)

5 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Probably that Davina McCall cunt. Along with the regular two so-called presenters there'll be a trio of jerky trying-to-be-funny face-pulling gobs on sticks on stage all at the same time. 

I must bow to your greater viewing experience. I have never actually seen it. Quality television programmes stop south of Stockport. We only get "Dancing with Whippets" and "All-Star Last of the Summer Whine"

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

"All right my love? .....{bivva, bivva, bivva}....Higher!!? Higher?? Nice to see your minge, to see your minge - nice! .......{bivva, bivva, bivva}"

I must have missed that episode of generation game Jiggers........that Anthea Redfern was a wankfest to a young man in the 70s and no mistake.....wasted on this chinny cunt.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You just can't fucking help yourself, can you Manky? Racist pig.

They were black envelopes but they were bought from Michael Jackson's stationery franchise you thick twat.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Indeed there are certainly much bigger Cunts than this old fossil around. I don't watch  it either and never will but TV land has such a wide range of cuntitude to look to for new "talent" .....lets see now, who could fill the megacunt Forsyth's shoes eh.

Graham Cunt Norton

That Fat Cunt Corden

Eamonn Bastard Holmes

You see the list is endless......in fact as its the BBC and they would think its a good idea to be inclusive, they could always make Decimus happy and roll out that novacunt Lenny Enry  

Clare cunting balding, the bbc's one dyke fits all choice 

5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Graham Cunt Norton

That Fat Cunt Corden

Eamonn Bastard Holmes

Oh, doubtless some narcissistic Ponce will take it on.