CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephanie Guthrie and her friends

Guest Couldn't give a shit

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Much of this sorry tale seems have been lost in the fog of a protracted cyber-war. By all accounts both parties agree that the Elliot character has never sent violent threats to harm or otherwise. No one should have to lose their job, income and life savings over this. If nothing else it shows how quickly things said on the interweb can spiral out of control to everyone's detriment.

That being said,........

That might have appeared funny or smart at the time, if indeed you did say that, but all you have done is add another bullet to the feminist war-chest in legitimising their ideology, however bonkers they come across. Be careful out there.

There is no-one on this or any other planet easier to troll than an earnest feminazi. How good an idea that is depends on how far you trust your Tor configuration.

Guest Bill Stickers
50 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There is no-one on this or any other planet easier to troll than an earnest feminazi. How good an idea that is depends on how far you trust your Tor configuration.

The amount of black tar heroin I've ordered using Tor, I'm pretty confident I can give the fuckers a good hiding and get away with it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

The amount of black tar heroin I've ordered using Tor, I'm pretty confident I can give the fuckers a good hiding and get away with it.

With gods help, you'll get a hot batch shortly and overdose horribly, twitching on your stained bug ridden mattress. 

23 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The moderators will probably jump on me for this nom but I read this story and it made my fucking piss boil.

To cut a long story short, a guy called Gregory Alan Elliott had an argument with a feminazi on Twatter so the deranged cunt and her fucking ugly rug munching friends reported him to the police for "harassment". The poor bastard was arrested, locked up, banned from using the internet, lost his job, had to cash in his pension and has been financially ruined by legal fees. Now it's been reported that these fucking bitches have openly bragged about stitching Elliot up and as usual with these lying cunts the police are ignoring it because they don't want the hassle with loony lezzie rights groups. I've donated 20 quid to this guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guthrie_vs._Elliott

https://www.generosity.com/fundraising/gregory-alan-elliott-twitter-trial-support-fund

Gregory Alan Elliott Twitter Trial Support Fund

Bastard.

I hope her gash heals up and her fucking tits drop off.

9 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Everyone involved in this situation is, to varying degrees, a pathetic cunt.

On a related note, I'm in no doubt that you're divorced, and your now-lesbian ex-wife has the kids, the house, and a new young girlfriend with a clitoris bigger than your cock. 

Now now! Don't judge everyone by your own life experience. Just because you're dreading yet another Christmas in your filthy bedsit listening to suicide songs trying to work out where it all went wrong doesn't mean I won't be getting my bollocks emptied by the Mrs on New years Eve you bitter cunt. 

5 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Now now! Don't judge everyone by your own life experience. Just because you're dreading yet another Christmas in your filthy bedsit listening to suicide songs trying to work out where it all went wrong doesn't mean I won't be getting my bollocks emptied by the Mrs on New years Eve you bitter cunt. 

Rubbish.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Shite

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Much of this sorry tale seems have been lost in the fog of a protracted cyber-war. By all accounts both parties agree that the Elliot character has never sent violent threats to harm or otherwise. No one should have to lose their job, income and life savings over this. If nothing else it shows how quickly things said on the interweb can spiral out of control to everyone's detriment.

That being said,........

That might have appeared funny or smart at the time, if indeed you did say that, but all you have done is add another bullet to the feminist war-chest in legitimising their ideology, however bonkers they come across. Be careful out there.

I see where you're coming from but it was one comment at the end of a flame war that lasted nearly a week. These pricks were male but have been completely emasculated by the US education system and the utter bullshit pumped out by 3rd wave feminists. In their world it's perfectly ok to falsely brand somebody a paedophile and have their kids taken away if that person has a different viewpoint. That was just the tame stuff!

28 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

16 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

You sound like you lost something. Are you alright?

8 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I see where you're coming from but it was one comment at the end of a flame war that lasted nearly a week. These pricks were male but have been completely emasculated by the US education system and the utter bullshit pumped out by 3rd wave feminists. In their world it's perfectly ok to falsely brand somebody a paedophile and have their kids taken away if that person has a different viewpoint. That was just the tame stuff!

Yesterday when you made this nomination you posted from Sweden, then commented a few hours later from Bolton. Today you are back in Sweden. Please stop using the proxy or it is cooler time.

4 minutes ago, Admin said:

Yesterday when you made this nomination you posted from Sweden, then commented a few hours later from Bolton. Today you are back in Sweden. Please stop using the proxy or it is cooler time.

Why?

Just now, Frank. said:

Sweden-Bolton-Sweden... sums you up beautifully. A dipstique fantastique.

Whilst your here, let me take this opportunity to tell you to fuck off.

Back on topic, I don't know about you, but I'm more concerned about Bawsey getting up to his old Darkseid tricks again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frank. said:

Sweden-Bolton-Sweden... sums you up beautifully. A cunt fantastique.

Is THAT how you imagine me Smiler? Is it? Tasty Swedish blonde who drinks real ale? I bet you're spanking your monkey while typing with one of those contraptions that retards attach to their foreheads you perverted old tosser!

Just now, Decimus said:

Whilst your here, let me take this opportunity to tell you to fuck off.

Back on topic, I don't know about you, but I'm more concerned about Bawsey getting up to his old Darkseid tricks again.

Noted.

Is it me, decs... or is Couldn't Give a Shit failing to connect?

As far as Bawsey's concerned.... pah

7 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Sweden-Bolton-Sweden... sums you up beautifully. A dipstique fantastique.

I wouldn't gloat if I were you. I have been going through a few things and there is a match with Punkape, although just the once, one week apart from the same mobile device. Properkhunt has been relieved of his moderator duties for 24 hours, so you will join him in the cooler for 24 hours. You just can't get the staff.

3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Is THAT how you imagine me Smiler? Is it? Tasty Swedish blonde who drinks real ale? I bet you're spanking your monkey while typing with one of those contraptions that retards attach to their foreheads you perverted old tosser!

Now back in the UK using proxy in the cooler for 24 hours.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I don't have much to add after Frank and Quincy's concise comments on the quality of this post. Just to summarise, the general opinion seems to be that your input is a load of rubbish shite.

May I suggest drinking a litre of vodka, taking 6 Valiums, covering yourself in cooking oil, and then climbing into a high-intensity tanning bed and turning it up to 11. Fucking cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Decimus said:

Proper appears to be its first casualty. I wonder what the old cunts been up to to get himself a ban? 

Fuck knows, but it always seemed like a terrible choice giving an inadequate man such power in the first place.

He's been trying to assert himself like an under-qualified interim manager hastily appointed to avert a Premier League relegation; ambling round from the touchlines, wide-eyed and flailing, while none of the big name players are really listening.

He was sinking fast, and now he's finally sunk and been sacked by the shady powers that be in the board room.

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck knows, but it always seemed like a terrible choice giving an inadequate man such power in the first place.

He's been trying to assert himself like an under-qualified interim manager hastily appointed to avert a Premier League relegation; ambling round from the touchlines, wide-eyed and flailing, while none of the big name players are really listening.

He was sinking fast, and now he's finally sunk and been sacked by the shady powers that be in the board room.

With postings from 3 different providers in 3 different locations today that a Tornado fighter pilot couldn't cover in time to make the comments from, you also will be joining the others. Give my regards to Properkhunt.