CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephanie Guthrie and her friends

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

We're his "favourite". Gurt! Desist! retching up my fucking dinner! I do hope this isn't the start of some horrid gay thing of yours. Tag team, indeed. Welcome to The Gurt Norton Experience. Euuugh! Bent cunt!

Fucking good work Quincy

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 07/12/2015, 20:44:42, Decimus said:

There's actually only two people posting, Luke. You're one, and the rest of us are all various parts of Frank's warped psyche.

I assure you I am only one user with two sides, the cardinal and alfie. Bipolar maybe but no multi.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

Thank fuck I ditched that Jazz moniker when I did. I mean seriously, Jib-Jab? What the fuck was I thinking.

You are NOT Jazz, bozo!

4 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm afraid I can't promise I won't be doing this again.

Namely because I have never used a proxy to access this site, and did not leave my county (let alone country) of residence yesterday. I access this site on my work laptop, my home laptop and my mobile.

I'd be grateful if you could PM me the locations I apparently posted from yesterday. Unless my workplace is routing my connection through a remote server, I find this perplexing.

Perplexed? Shut up you pompous fucking gimp. No one cares. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

As a schizophrenic, I have 19 personalities using the Manky account.

Do your worst with that one you cunts.

One would have hoped that at least one out of the 19 would be a remotely sufferable cunt

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

No you are a prick who fancied himself as a forum daddy and got silenced by a mod on an ego wank. Deal with it!

Are you still angry because I took the piss out of you for being a bitter divorcee?

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up, but it is funny. And as I always say, I didn't choose comedy, comedy chose me.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Ape said:

Sound the unintelligible drivel klaxon!

If we employed such a device on the site, it would end up producing a total and constant droning noise, rather than sounding off occasionally.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

If we employed such a device on the site, it would end up producing a total and constant droning noise, rather than sounding off occasionally.

Sounds a fuck of a familiar. You are that device, droning fucking calorie wasting cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Frank. said:

Perplexed? Shut up you pompous fucking gimp. No one cares. 

Fuck me Frank, a truly brilliant comment. So funny in fact, that its fair to say its a tragedy I'm already out of likes for today.

Perhaps I'll petition the admins to increase everyone's daily like limit, just so I can like this utter fucking gem.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Sounds a fuck of a familiar. You are that device, droning fucking calorie wasting cunt.

Not a bad quip from a man who doesn't wipe his own arse unassisted. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Not a bad quip from a man who doesn't wipe his own arse unassisted. 

Why d'fuck should I wipe my own arse while there are Mrs Cockfingerses standing idle? The only intimacy I can get is by realistically faking incontinence. 

Just now, Rick_B said:

I read that. Fascinating stuff, but apparently the person referred to as Sybil later admitted that she had faked the multiple personalities. In any event she was clearly a physiologically disturbed person.

You're not helping Manky's case here! :lol:

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're not helping Manky's case here! :lol:

I lied. I am not really mad.   My dumb phone is still being a cunt so I post at my peril. I wouldnt want to sound like a fool

• 1 year later...

The original multi-ID scandal and Admin sensationalist expose.

Featuring four big hitters Bill, Bawsey, Punkape and Frank, plus minor nonentities Agent Peabrain and Couldn't Give a Shit. Like the Kennedy assassination, everyone can remember where they were on the fateful 7th of December 2015.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 09/12/2015 at 5:05 PM, Rick_B said:

I read that. Fascinating stuff, but apparently the person referred to as Sybil later admitted that she had faked the multiple personalities. In any event she was clearly a physiologically disturbed person.

Dame Sybil Thorndike?