CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt and Cuntess.

Guest Even bigger cunt.

4 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Of course it doesn't have to be solely related to science or medicine. Professional sport for the most is awash with corrupt money, bent betting rings and illegal drug taking. Sport at a local community level can have social and health benefits. Business cares about business and has no room for sentiment. Charities are run by executives that take exorbitant salaries and put uber rich celebrities up to hold the begging bowl, so a load of hypocritical wank is what too many amount to.

Too cynical by far, you've spent far too much time on here.

24 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Of course it doesn't have to be solely related to science or medicine. Professional sport for the most is awash with corrupt money, bent betting rings and illegal drug taking. Sport at a local community level can have social and health benefits. Business cares about business and has no room for sentiment. Charities are run by executives that take exorbitant salaries and put uber rich celebrities up to hold the begging bowl, so a load of hypocritical wank is what too many amount to.

That'll do, pig. That'll do.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

Captain Fun Sponge reporting for duty!

Guest DingTheRioja
21 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

So.. care to list every "bent" sporting organisation please?

Just for consistency...

22 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

List please Eddie.

And don't spare the lawyers...

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Every one has their price Eddie.

Bottle of Wild Turkey and a large pack of Quavers?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

FIFA? IOC? ERU?WRU? The Jockey club?

Is that the organisation or individuals amongst the organisations?

Is the entirety of each and every one of those organisations bent?

4 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

Not particularly, but thanks anyway.

We are all equal, but some are more equal than others.

Guest Even bigger cunt.
On 12/9/2015, 9:07:36, Eddie said:

So achievements can only be of worth in science or medicine, sport, business or charity are worthless ?

Sounds like  to me you would use his shit for toothpaste they are both utter cunts.

5 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

That doesn't exactly mean anything now does it?

Read your bold posting again.... It is self explanatory. That much of organised sport is institutionally corrupt is beyond dispute. Unless you don't keep pace with current affairs or are totally naive. Football, rugby, cricket, the IOC (the latest Seb Coe fiasco is quite amusing) and horse racing ? All of the organisations I have mentioned have form.

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Read your bold posting again.... It is self explanatory. That much of organised sport is institutionally corrupt is beyond dispute. Unless you don't keep pace with current affairs or are totally naive. Football, rugby, cricket, the IOC (the latest Seb Coe fiasco is quite amusing) and horse racing ? All of the organisations I have mentioned have form.

Beyond dispute?

Not really... a certain number of people in influential positions are fucking up the whole system, as usual.  Unless you wish to tar the vast majority of employees and sportsmen of those organisations as bent as well... I'm sure that would go down well with the lawyers you lot keep mentioning.

I have stated before that horse racing is as bent as a nine-bob note and been shouted down rather vociferously by other peeps on here and some admins...

Your statements are no more or less controversial, or valid, than my previous statements that the State of Israel is a bunch of theiving murdering bastards, but I get pulled up on that because, apparently, that's racist.  You yourself have repeatedly had a go at my posts because they tar the entire country as bastards, which I believe they are.  Much more so than a sports organisation, because most of the people in IOC etc are employees with a job, a salary and a mortgage, with possibly little choice but to turn a blind eye or keep their heads down and their job prospects up. 

The same state of affairs exists in most business environments to an extent, oil companies, politicians, building firms, banks, supermarkets, everything, even science has fraudsters, liars and cheats... I won't even mention those whose job it is to look after our spiritual and moral wellbeing....

However the cunts at the head of the State of Isreal are actively voted in by the public.  A nation complicit in, and/or guilty of, collusion in mass murder, land theft, destruction of private property and in contravention of numerous international laws which, as per fucking usual, Israel ignore and get away with, just because...

Russia, technically, has annexed parts of the Ukraine, the world screams, Saddam Hussein drove into Kuwait, the world went to war, Assad shoots some "rebels", the world threatens to bomb or assassinate him for having a hot wife, Israel annexes land, repeatedly, and settles on it...  "...er... dunno... we'll say they shouldn't do it but not force the issue, keep schtumm about it eh boys and girls, remember Hitler and all that...?.."

4 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Beyond dispute?

Not really... a certain number of people in influential positions are fucking up the whole system, as usual.  Unless you wish to tar the vast majority of employees and sportsmen of those organisations as bent as well... I'm sure that would go down well with the lawyers you lot keep mentioning.

I have stated before that horse racing is as bent as a nine-bob note and been shouted down rather vociferously by other peeps on here and some admins...

Your statements are no more or less controversial, or valid, than my previous statements that the State of Israel is a bunch of theiving murdering bastards, but I get pulled up on that because, apparently, that's racist.  You yourself have repeatedly had a go at my posts because they tar the entire country as bastards, which I believe they are.  Much more so than a sports organisation, because most of the people in IOC etc are employees with a job, a salary and a mortgage, with possibly little choice but to turn a blind eye or keep their heads down and their job prospects up. 

The same state of affairs exists in most business environments to an extent, oil companies, politicians, building firms, banks, supermarkets, everything, even science has fraudsters, liars and cheats... I won't even mention those whose job it is to look after our spiritual and moral wellbeing....

However the cunts at the head of the State of Isreal are actively voted in by the public.  A nation complicit in, and/or guilty of, collusion in mass murder, land theft, destruction of private property and in contravention of numerous international laws which, as per fucking usual, Israel ignore and get away with, just because...

Russia, technically, has annexed parts of the Ukraine, the world screams, Saddam Hussein drove into Kuwait, the world went to war, Assad shoots some "rebels", the world threatens to bomb or assassinate him for having a hot wife, Israel annexes land, repeatedly, and settles on it...  "...er... dunno... we'll say they shouldn't do it but not force the issue, keep schtumm about it eh boys and girls, remember Hitler and all that...?.."

Stop fucking ranting..... FIFA? Racing? What about ICC? What do you know about Botham's ashes ? Fuck all obviously. But the fact that the Aussie side freely admit throwing that series because of the huge odds  against England at the bookies and yet the cricketing governing body did nothing about it. .... What about that? Asian cricket, as attractive as it is is a crooked as hell...... and every one knows it..... They have banned enough of the fuckers over the years. So, I   Stand by my comments. 

What the fuck has this got to do with Israel?

Oh, right, I see......it is clear you harbour some sort of grievance  by rattling a kettle about  the injustice of me a moderator asking you to tone down your previous rants..... (Which were so memorable that I now can't remember) . Instead of graciously and humorously stepping away , you sulk about it. Oh the fucking injustice of me not recognising your true genius. I think you are taking this a bit too seriously.

i'll give you a chance to respond .... But have a care, I'm not going to chase my tail on this. Expect the same response to those previous intemperate comments should you utter them again,  so there is no point shouting misdeal if it occurs.  If this is unacceptable to you then you might consider exiting stage left. I'm not going over it again, the mods position is in the rules.