CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt and Cuntess.

Guest Even bigger cunt.

Just now, MikeD said:

Back sometime next week?

No. I've hoyed Mr Lastword into the long grass permanently. He needs to read the rules and stop prodding mods. He can't or won't heed instructions. Like most others who have also been teleported to oblivion he can quietly  limbo back in under the toilet door. But.... he needs to remember that baiting mods will get him fucked off again pretty quickly.

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

No. I've hoyed Mr Lastword into the long grass permanently. He needs to read the rules and stop prodding mods. He can't or won't heed instructions. Like most others who have also been teleported to oblivion he can quietly  limbo back in under the toilet door. But.... he needs to remember that baiting mods will get him fucked off again pretty quickly.

Spotto, as an old friend, can you confirm whether Kuntacunty is back amongst us? I have my suspicions...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Spotto, as an old friend, can you confirm whether Kuntacunty is back amongst us? I have my suspicions...

The original Kuntacunty slipped away into the night some time ago and the ID was timed out. As we all know , many return. I cannot say for certain that has occurred in the case of Kuntacunty.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Decimus, you horrid hybrid of two bad dreams, where have you been, what's your game? Slinking around during the daytime line some callow hound, then bursting forth at nighttime like some awful drag queen. What's this all about? Fucking homo cunt.

5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Decimus, you horrid hybrid of two bad dreams, where have you been, what's your game? Slinking around during the daytime line some callow hound, then bursting forth at nighttime like some awful drag queen. What's this all about? Fucking homo cunt.

I've had a strange experience today, Quince. I woke up this morning and realised that I'd like nothing more than to become a racist badger. I've spent all day down the park tarring and feathering invasive rodent species and lynching blackbirds. Tomorrow me and a couple of native red squirrels are going to spend the day drinking white lightning and spray painting EDL graffiti over the adventure playground. No surrender.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I've had a strange experience today, Quince. I woke up this morning and realised that I'd like nothing more than to become a racist badger. I've spent all day down the park tarring and feathering invasive rodent species and lynching blackbirds. Tomorrow me and a couple of native red squirrels are going to spend the day drinking white lightning and spray painting EDL graffiti over the adventure playground. No surrender.

Slumming about with a ginger rodent might just get you right fucking kicked.  Proceed with caution.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It sounds like the Norfolk chapter of the rodent UVF is flourishing - good work. Unluckily for you, there's a TB prompted badger cull  on the cards. Do you prefer hollow points or depleted uranium? 

3 hours ago, Frank. said:

Spot, I'm off now on my hols. Happy Christmas and best wishes for the New Year. 

Frank. Gros bisous

I didn't know the Camberwell Spike dosshouse was still going. Have a great time in there Fwank. Those Sally army bods dishing out the Christmas dinners are saints, but here's a tip: Make sure you keep your tramps shoes on at bedtime or use them as a pillow because some bastard will nick them.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
13 hours ago, Frank. said:

To see minkey dingalong go down in such a way, on top of Christmas and all, has provided me with a holiday within a holiday.. within a holiday! 

Extraordinary. 

Frank or whoever you fucking are.....you are a genuinely horrible cunt and pitiful man aren't you. You spend all your time on this site thorough a variety of IDs which obviously consume all your time leaving very little for anything else.

Just a thought but have you ever thought about getting out more away from the computer, I don't mean the pretend holidays and pretend friends but actually interacting with real people. Just a thought as I say because I am genuinely starting to feel sorry for you and the miserable lonely life you must lead. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
18 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Frank or whoever you fucking are.....you are a genuinely horrible cunt and pitiful man aren't you. You spend all your time on this site thorough a variety of IDs which obviously consume all your time leaving very little for anything else.

Just a thought but have you ever thought about getting out more away from the computer, I don't mean the pretend holidays and pretend friends but actually interacting with real people. Just a thought as I say because I am genuinely starting to feel sorry for you and the miserable lonely life you must lead. 

Don't feel sorry for the cunt.  You're a real person, ask yourself if you'd want the miserable shit stain out and about buggering with you when he hasn't been with real people in his entire pathetic life.  He's best left in his bedsit with no internet, phone, or any other means of expression, to rot and fester in his mobility scooter along with the odd, uneaten piece of KFC his fat greasy fingers were unable to grasp from the bucket.