CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Star Wars world premiere

Guest MikeD

Star Wars three hundred and fifty seven or however fucking many there have been, has premiered in Los Angeles, where "security was tight, with a giant tent shrouding the red carpet and the plot remains a closely guarded secret."

Just go and fuck yourselves, you pompous bastards. "A closely guarded secret". Do you think you've discovered a cure for cancer or something, you bunch of fucking wankers.

Another load of big-budget, science fiction fucking wank where a bunch of rich cunts get even fucking richer off the back of it.

And those cunts who turn up at fans conventions dressed up as fucking aliens can go and fuck themselves as well. I'd bet the majority of them are on the sex-offenders registers, fucking weirdos.

And another thing......

Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

May the force be with you, Mike.

May the bleach be with you, you fucker!

Fuck me, I've joined the "kill yourself" brigade, I've finally plumbed the depths!

3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

May the bleach be with you, you fucker!

Fuck me, I've joined the "kill yourself" brigade, I've finally plumbed the depths!

It was only a matter of time. To stand out from the crowd, may I suggest that you start offering a massive overdose in warfarin as an alternative to cleaning products?

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It was only a matter of time. To stand out from the crowd, may I suggest that you start offering a massive overdose in warfarin as an alternative to cleaning products?

No, I'm not letting it take hold of me.

I haven't got a problem, I can take it or leave it, I can easily do without it!!

3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

No, I'm not letting it take hold of me.

I haven't got a problem, I can take it or leave it, I can easily do without it!!

If you change your mind, PM me. I've got an extra convoluted death scenario involving an A4 pad of paper, 12 paperclips and a poster of Peter Andre that you could try out on Frank.

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you change your mind, PM me. I've got an extra convoluted death scenario involving an A4 pad of paper, 12 paperclips and a poster of Peter Andre that you could try out on Frank.

There appears to be one or two of them posted on here.

It's subtle but I have noticed them now and again.

I think it's the pomposity with which these thing are invested, that does my noggin in.

Like we're really supposed to care about whether the plot gets out or not.

I've not seen one damned second of ANY of the Star Wars films, a fact I wear like a gimp-mask at a gang bang. Fuck you Lucas and your overblown, overlong over everywhere culturally omnipresent dung!

3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I think it's the pomposity with which these thing are invested, that does my noggin in.

Like we're really supposed to care about whether the plot gets out or not.

I've not seen one damned second of ANY of the Star Wars films, a fact I wear like a gimp-mask at a gang bang. Fuck you Lucas and your overblown, overlong over everywhere culturally omnipresent dung!

Same here. Or Star Trek, Dr Who or any of that fucking shite.

A load of fucking bollocks for kids and cunts.

One of my mates is a Trekkie. He only does it for charitable reasons, dressing up like a cunt. The tales he tells me of the cunts who take it seriously are fucking hilarious.

Back to Star Wars. I have only ever seen the first one and have no intention of ever watching the others. Never seen any of the Lord of the Rings films either.

I used to see a bloke around the pubs in Oldham who was in his 50's who wore a denim jacket with 'Gary Glitter'  in studs across the back. I suspect he was a few sandwiches short of a full deck, the cunt

1 minute ago, Manky said:

One of my mates is a Trekkie. He only does it for charitable reasons, dressing up like a cunt. The tales he tells me of the cunts who take it seriously are fucking hilarious.

Back to Star Wars. I have only ever seen the first one and have no intention of ever watching the others. Never seen any of the Lord of the Rings films either.

I used to see a bloke around the pubs in Oldham who was in his 50's who wore a denim jacket with 'Gary Glitter'  in studs across the back. I suspect he was a few sandwiches short of a full deck, the cunt

There may be issues with that nowadays.

Maybe he should wear a Jimmy Savile one instead.

No, hang on a minute......

3 hours ago, MikeD said:

Star Wars three hundred and fifty seven or however fucking many there have been, has premiered in Los Angeles,

Mrs Baws was using my computer and found a download entitled Stars Wars XXX.

"What's this, you fucking pervert?" she demanded.

"Believe me, Love", I replied, "I was just as surprised as you when I found out they'd made thirty of them!"

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Same here. Or Star Trek, Dr Who or any of that fucking shite.

A load of fucking bollocks for kids and cunts.

Says the cunt who apparently watches every fucking second of every fucking episode of every fucking reality/antiques/ghosthunters//trawler/ice-road fucking truckers series ever made!

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Says the cunt who apparently watches every fucking second of every fucking episode of every fucking reality/antiques/ghosthunters//trawler/ice-road fucking truckers series ever made!

A science-fiction fan then are you?

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's lucky that cum isn't flammable. The amount in his stomach makes the three litres found in Marc Almond's guts seem like a light afternoon aperitif.

When he does go I imagine it'll be like an explosion in a yoghurt factory.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't mean to get everyones hopes up, but is The Judge dead? It's been a while.

The life expectancy for AIDs is good these days, but its not great. I guess all that unprotected cottaging has caught up with him.