CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Yellowface"

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Do the Asian actors have a point or not? The fact that thanks to make up and CGI you can pretty much cast any actor into any role ensures you get the best person for the job. And surely it demonstrates the actors ability to successfully pull it off. I didn't recall seeing many complaints about the casting for Planet of the Apes.

20 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Do the Asian actors have a point or not? The fact that thanks to make up and CGI you can pretty much cast any actor into any role ensures you get the best person for the job. And surely it demonstrates the actors ability to successfully pull it off. I didn't recall seeing many complaints about the casting for Planet of the Apes.

Bollocks!

There was a plank of wood in the hull superstructure of 'The Flying Dutchman' in Pirates of The Carribbean, which was played (totally unconvincingly I may add) by a plank of wood and not the guy that plays Charlie in 'Casualty'. A criminal error in casting in my opinion.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

. I didn't recall seeing many complaints about the casting for Planet of the Apes.

Whatever happened to the Apes when that series finished.....did they get retired or returned to the wild....I am sure I have seen some of them in Wolverhampton but they all look the fucking same when you think about it.  

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Whatever happened to the Apes when that series finished.....did they get retired or returned to the wild....I am sure I have seen some of them in Wolverhampton but they all look the fucking same when you think about it.  

*faints*

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I married one. I'm not saying that Mrs. D is hirsute, but the last time I went down on her, I was almost garrotted by her bush.

look on the bright side Decs. at least you get a good teeth flossing at the same time,  

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

Wacist.

enhanced-buzz-1969-1364411063-3.jpg

Would you believe I had a perfectly innocent and on-topic picture of beloved former child actor Mickey Rooney removed not long back - the original yellowface controversy?

I'll give it another outing in a minute - I'm busy this weekend so a stint in the cooler won't even be noticed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

7001104_f260.jpg

And this, children, is what happens to your face when you live upstairs from Holly Golightly and ignore the pronouncements of the little baby Jesus about self-abuse!

Or what happens when the abomination resulting from the grotesque coupling of 'Goodfellas' era Joe Pesci and Crackerjack's Peter Glaze, grew into an adult.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Or what happens when the abomination resulting from the grotesque coupling of 'Goodfellas' era Joe Pesci and Crackerjack's Peter Glaze, grew into an adult.

That's just a photo of Stickers sibling parents. Incest is never right. 

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎14‎:‎40‎:‎08, Jiggerycock said:

Bollocks!

There was a plank of wood in the hull superstructure of 'The Flying Dutchman' in Pirates of The Carribbean, which was played (totally unconvincingly I may add) by a plank of wood and not the guy that plays Charlie in 'Casualty'. A criminal error in casting in my opinion.

I gave up watching Casualty when it didn't make me laugh anymore

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

7001104_f260.jpg

And this, children, is what happens to your face when you live upstairs from Holly Golightly and ignore the pronouncements of the little baby Jesus about self-abuse!

That looks like Mr Wong from Mr Wongs takeaway ("Best Chinese glub this side of Old Kent Load". "Your order not leady. You wait 10 min ok"?).