CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meaningless Dialogue

Jiggerycock

"Patient coming in from an RTA, Bloods are 80/20, SATS are 35%, going is good to firm"

"Okay, cross match for some hep cat boogie and pliers. Watch for corollary distillation. On the count of three - ah one, two, ah one two three four! CLEAR!"

Casualty is the worst offender but does anyone know what the fuck the shipping forecast is all about? "Lundy, Fastnet, Blackpool Pier. 30 foot Queenie. Tumescent, Falling Slowly", intoned with all the pompous portentousness of a Garth Crooks interview.

What a load of cock!

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

"Patient coming in from an RTA, Bloods are 80/20, SATS are 35%, going is good to firm"

"Okay, cross match for some hep cat boogie and pliers. Watch for corollary distillation. On the count of three - ah one, two, ah one two three four! CLEAR!"

Casualty is the worst offender but does anyone know what the fuck the shipping forecast is all about? "Lundy, Fastnet, Blackpool Pier. 30 foot Queenie. Tumescent, Falling Slowly", intoned with all the pompous portentousness of a Garth Crooks interview.

What a load of cock!

Roger, gooseman- that's a niner. You can be my wingman any day.

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

What a load of cock!

I'm aufait with the shipping forecast. My uncle listened to it all the time. If wind was moderate backing 3 in Dover and Trafalgar he was well happy. I thought it was because he's hobby was sailing but apparently he was a smuggler.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm aufait with the shipping forecast. My uncle listened to it all the time. If wind was moderate backing 3 in Dover and Trafalgar he was well happy. I thought it was because he's hobby was sailing but apparently he was a smuggler.

A chutney smuggler.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
58 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, I walked into that one like a rank amateur. 

I was only the "lucky" one; as ever, the rest of the slavering hyenas were only just zipping down their flys but Quincy was well ahead, bags round his ankles and lubed up.

Guest Bill Stickers
42 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I was only the "lucky" one; as ever, the rest of the slavering hyenas were only just zipping down their flys but Quincy was well ahead, bags round his ankles and lubed up.

Oh fuck off Quincy, you're getting far too big for your boots, you fliddy fucking man-child.

Guest JackoTC
5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If blood sats were 35% Id be fucking worried considering they should be 97%-100%.

Perhaps that's why they were in Casualty ?

On another subject entirely, I'm eating a mini milk ice lolly.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

On another subject entirely, I'm eating a mini milk ice lolly.

Have you contracted some form of severe spastication since you last visited us? 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Watching a foreign film with the missus and the television formatting cuts all but the first line of subtitle.  You're stuck listening to fuck knows what and my wife is still bawling her fucking eyes out.  Daft cow!  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Anything Quincy posts.

Actually, I thought the nom was about him entirely.

As usual, you cunts waffle and digress to the point it's impossible to remember the crux of the nom, benzo memory loss aside. So I'm not sure what this "southerncunt" cunt is driving at, or whether it's a compliment or not. 

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

As usual, you cunts waffle and digress to the point it's impossible to remember the crux of the nom, benzo memory loss aside. So I'm not sure what this "southerncunt" cunt is driving at, or whether it's a compliment or not. 

Considering the topic of the nomination was 'meaningless dialogue', this is probably the only thread where digression and waffling is completely acceptable, you extra chromosome cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Considering the topic of the nomination was 'meaningless dialogue', this is probably the only thread where digression and waffling is completely acceptable, you extra chromosome cunt.

I know you cunt. Id rather have an extra chromosome than drink them, in spunk format, like you.