CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that hold their Glock sideways

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Klaus Kunski said:

The Gaelic translation of Carn Gorm (the single mountain after which the range is named) is Blue Cairn. So it would be more appropriate if both your faces were blue rather than red, and your bodies buried under a big fuck-off pile of stones! 

I bet your faeces are red.

Guest Klaus Kunski

No, but they are read. A mystic shite-gypsy warned me of a terrible corner of humanity where I'd find unending misery. Being a mystic shite-gypsy is much like being on here, sifting through wretch-inducing piles of human waste searching for enlightenment! 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Klaus Kunski said:

No, but they are read. A mystic shite-gypsy warned me of a terrible corner of humanity where I'd find unending misery. Being a mystic shite-gypsy is much like being on here, sifting through wretch-inducing piles of human waste searching for enlightenment! 

I'll wager a competent dietician would, upon examining your shite, advise on less spunk in your diet. Faggot.

Guest Ahriman
27 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Stop going on about this "judge" cunt as if it's someone famous, or even some cunt that posts anything funny, or at all, on this site. It's "as if" you have a faggot school girlish crush on him. If he's so dishy ask him out. Faggot.

I would, but I'm a bit preoccupied what with my cock being buried up the anal cavity of that whore mother of yours. 

Guest Klaus Kunski
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Anyone who uses a Glock rather than a Magnum can stick it up their fucking arse - sideways!

dirtyharry-bw-gun.jpg

I once shoved a magnum up Mrs K's arse but it melted and gave her a terrible headache. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Klaus Kunski said:

Everyone has their vices Quincy. As for faggots, they give me gas and I don't care much for Chianti. 

Neither do I. Italian wine is shite unless it's over a tenner, Chianti in particular. Anyway do you not mean fava beans? I feel like flicking spunk in your face for that, or eating your face, in that order.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

I would, but I'm a bit preoccupied what with my cock being buried up the anal cavity of that whore mother of yours. 

As she's dead, this doesn't surprise me, you fucking degenerate cunt.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Neither do I. Italian wine is shite unless it's over a tenner, Chianti in particular. Anyway do you not mean fava beans? I feel like flicking spunk in your face for that, or eating your face, in that order.

Any rational society would either kill me or give me my books.

Guest Klaus Kunski
3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Yes indeed. Italian wine poured all over Pavorotti with a side of fava beans drizzled in spunk would be wonderful. I look forward to the CC come dine with me special. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Klaus Kunski said:

Yes indeed. Italian wine poured all over Pavorotti with a side of fava beans drizzled in spunk would be wonderful. I look forward to the CC come dine with me special. 

Pause a second or two rather than link,in real time, your pea fucking brain to your tesco tablet.

1 hour ago, Klaus Kunski said:

The Gaelic translation of Carn Gorm (the single mountain after which the range is named) is Blue Cairn. So it would be more appropriate if both your faces were blue rather than red, and your bodies buried under a big fuck-off pile of stones! 

Fuck your nancy boy bollocks. Mr Nevis,(Ben to his mates) says The Cairngorm's are a load of fuck off big hills. May you be boiled alive in a sheep's stomach and served with a load of Japanese people to celebrate wee Jimmie Krankie night or whatever the skirt attired, woad wearing, non footballing, kamikaze bin wagon driving, Mel Gibson tribute fuckers call it.

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Quincy, you can't get from Scotland to a County in England as quick as you can. You are in the cooler. When you return, show your cards or the ban is permanent. Some words in this nom have been removed.

Baseball and catcher's glove for Xmas.

Ba-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump. 

Guest JackoTC
18 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Any brother worth his fried chicken knows it is, as the SNP put it, "ah nonsense" to point ones Glock at another brother, from a different mother, fucking sideways.

For a start, if a cunt "stateside" has to sight down the side of ones "piece" at another cunt, as per their own published statistics, it is more likely than not that the cunt on the business end is blacker than the "blue" of the Glock itself, and as such the weapon, target, and dimness of the crack-den, conspire  to make it nigh on impossible to cap that cunt in the skull.

Any cunt worth his salt knows that, after establishing range, azimuth and windage, one needs at the very least an "iron" back and foresight to ensure accurate delivery of the, hopefully hollowpoint, spitzer projectile into the other cunts face, though a laser sight is obviously preferable.

Im not at all impressed by these pipe-hitting deleted that disregard all the experience our true-blue grandads have accrued under pain of invasion of shooting Gerry directly in the face, without holding the Enfield sideways.

If this shite "rolled" with us cunts in Blighty, I'd prefer to be "capped" by Graham Norton with a properly held fire arm than by some LA deleted any day.

This is repeat bollocks. Done years ago. Fair play though, I didn't read it all. I was having a bleach and tonic.

Guest Alfie Noakes
19 hours ago, Klaus Kunski said:

If you are looking for enlightenment on here you are either very misguided or an extremely lost soul. Whichever it is you should take up smoking at least 200 cigarettes a day while eating rat poison and drinking trichloroethane. There is no solace here for you!

Guest Klaus Kunski

I'll opt for misguided. It's never my fault. Is there an easier all in one bottle containing all of the above, or perhaps a handy effervescent tablet you could recommend? I simply can't be arsed, even though I do agree you are on to something with this concept. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 23 December 2015 at 14:05:55, Admin said:

Quincy, you can't get from Scotland to a County in England as quick as you can. You are in the cooler. When you return, show your cards or the ban is permanent. Some words in this nom have been removed.

Admin, I'm sorely tempted to call you a stupid fucking cunt for that snide, unfestive and thoroughly groundless ban, but I think you genuinely beleive my IP address had jumped somewhere else.

I cannot be fucked with whatever effort it takes or what's involved with multiple ids or proxy shite-I'm  far too lazy and I know fuck all about IT shite.

Theres some shite up with your dashboard thing. I was in All Bar Cunt on the Lothian road, on their wifi, on an iPhone.

What does "show your cards mean?". Baws is the one who minds the cairds.

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Admin, I'm sorely tempted to call you a stupid fucking cunt for that snide, unfestive and thoroughly groundless ban, but I think you genuinely beleive my IP address had jumped somewhere else.

I cannot be fucked with whatever effort it takes or what's involved with multiple ids or proxy shite-I'm  far too lazy and I know fuck all about IT shite.

Theres some shite up with your dashboard thing. I was in All Bar Cunt on the Lothian road, on their wifi, on an iPhone.

What does "show your cards mean?". Baws is the one who minds the cairds.

Nothing wrong with the software we use to detect your confirmed proxy server. If this is not the case, your mobile phone is bent.

4 minutes ago, Admin said:

Nothing wrong with the software we use to detect your confirmed proxy server. If this is not the case, your mobile phone is bent.

You're out of your tiny suburban cosseted mind... you thick fuck. If you do possess such wizardry software.. which I doubt, you'd be the first to admit that you have not a fucking clue how to use it. 

Nothing but a ploy to wind up those punters that you can't cope with.