CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Osman

Ape™️

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

300px-Maddiekidnapper.jpg

All joking aside, did the police ever give a description of the kidnapper's legs? If they're bandy bow-legged beanstalks perhaps frank did it?

5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You're tired and emotional Frank.

Take a week off, get a nice villa in France somewhere, take your old friends Jerry and Kate McCann along like old times, just don't leave any kids unattended this time round. 

You'll come back tanned, mentally refreshed and ready to give a nom a go. 

He's already tanned, the Levantine dog. Cunt could be Libyan for all we know

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

BBC 4. Documentary concerning our favourite little tin bastards. Starts in 5 minutes.

If the McCanns didn't kill their own child, which I highly doubt, they should at least be strung up and hanged from the neck until dead for the crime of abandoning her. They are responsible for the death of an innocent child, and all because they wanted to get pissed up and throw their keys into a bowl along with a like minded group of middle class, perverted monsters.

I hope they never find peace and eventually kill themselves through guilt.

Fuck off, Frank.

Lol.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

I feel guilty about Frank's meltdown...as if I'm somehow at the root of it all.  The banter about my father being long dead sent him over the cliff.  I am iin a dilemma on how to handle this.  I think I'll celebrate!  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

BBC 4. Documentary concerning our favourite little tin bastards. Starts in 5 minutes.

I'm more interested in watching Her Majesty talking about her jewels and her coronation.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Reported for Paedo/murder insinuation....

And of course paedo/murder insinuation was one of our other pointless answers, well done if you got any of those at home.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

I'm more interested in watching Her Majesty.

Her Majesty was another pointless answer, well done if you got any of those at home.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I feel guilty about Frank's meltdown...as if I'm somehow at the root of it all.  The banter about my father being long dead sent him over the cliff.  I am iin a dilemma on how to handle this.  I think I'll celebrate!  

Frank's meltdown, of course, was a pointless answer, well done if you got that at home.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
2 hours ago, ratcum said:

He's already tanned, the Levantine dog. Cunt could Libyan for all we know

Levantine Dog was the only pointless answer in this round. Well done if you got that at home.

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

And of course paedo/murder insinuation was one of our other pointless answers, well done if you got any of those at home.

1 minute ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Her Majesty was another pointless answer, well done if you got any of those at home.

Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Frank's meltdown, of course, was a pointless answer, well done if you got that at home.

You fucking wanker.

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If the McCanns didn't kill their own child, which I highly doubt, they should at least be strung up and hanged from the neck until dead for the crime of abandoning her. They are responsible for the death of an innocent child, and all because they wanted to get pissed up and throw their keys into a bowl along with a like minded group of middle class, perverted monsters.

Fuck off, Frank.

Lol.

The other Pointless answers include Child abandonment and perverted monsters. Well done if you said one of those at home.

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I never thought I'd see the day where Frank would lose his composure, yet here we are.

In future, I suggest he should be referred to at all times as a dead-Maddied cunt.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
Just now, Ape said:

You fucking wanker.

...was of course the only Undertones single to make it into the charts in 1981, which is another pointless answer. Well done if you said that at home.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off, Frank.

Lol.

I agree entirely and salute your dissertation of the McCann case. The lying cunts should be slowly tortured until the truth is forthcoming and justice is served. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I never thought I'd see the day where Frank would lose his composure, yet here we are.

In future, I suggest he should be referred to at all times as a dead-Maddied cunt.

He's provided many laughs in the past, when he was great.  Let us remember him as the old Frank, not the hollowed out cadaver he's become.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Tata Steely has lost the plot and needs to go into a home for the enfeebled and mentally debilitated.

lol.

Looking for a new cellmate then, Punky?  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Frank said:

Kill yourself - June ‘11

Disabled toilet - March ‘12

Double disabled toilet - Apr ‘12

Idiot - June ‘11

Box of flids - Nov ‘15

I’m the best on here - Nov ‘14

I like you.. a lot - March ‘12

Shit - Jan ‘11

Pile of shit - March ‘12

Nobody likes you, Wiz - May ‘13

I don’t know who you are - Aug ‘15

You stupid fucking cunt - June ‘12

Minkey - Jan ‘12

I’ll bang your bumhole until it bleeds - May ‘12

You make me sick - Sep ‘12

One more cwaacker, Fwang - Jun ‘17

I don’t really know - Feb ‘16

Cancer - July ‘16

Walnut-a-head - May ‘16

Absolute fucking bollocks. I said good ones, not shite ones. Further, your breath reeks of jism.