CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Honours List

Guest luke swarm

Guest DingTheRioja
14 hours ago, MikeD said:

Did it ever?

It did once.. he was the BBCs "Token Black Man In Comedy".... you know... the one who's allowed to "get away with" rolling his eyes, talking in a bad Jamaican accent and saying Yessum Boss a lot...

..at least thats all  I remember him doing on Three of  a Kind and his other shite shows...

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I refuse to recognise the legitimacy of any sovereign state that would make Lenny "did I mention I was black?" Henry a knight of the realm.

OBE, CBE, MBE. You'd think someone would have told them that we don't have a fucking empire any more.

Guest deebom
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Anybody who accepts a knighthood or a peerage and then insists on being called Sir or Lord are worthless shitheads.

Happy new year

There you go. Why the fuck anyone in their right mind would even accept their worthless trinkets and titles?

My daughter's got an MBE - meaning she can get married in St Pauls Cathedral. I think she can also drive her heard of sheep across London Bridge is she wants (so watch your step Prof B, that's all I'm saying)

If you ask nicely I'll throw you peasants a bit of communion wafer from the Whispering Gallery on the day.

Also, the greatest living sportsman Tony McCoy got a knighthood - so not a cunt in any way therefore.

A worthless piece of shit politician who gets a knighthood is still a worthless piece of shit politician but with a knighthood. If it was left to me, I would ban politicians and civil servants from getting honours. After all, they got paid for doing what they did. (Usually not very competently)

Charity bosses on a hundred grand a year are a bit dubious too.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:
  1. My daughter's got an MBE - meaning she can get married in St Pauls Cathedral. I think she can also drive her heard of sheep across London Bridge is she wants (so watch your step Prof B, that's all I'm saying)
  2. If you ask nicely I'll throw you peasants a bit of communion wafer from the Whispering Gallery on the day.
  3. Also, the greatest living sportsman Tony McCoy got a knighthood - so not a cunt in any way therefore.
  1. Sorry, already married... but if she's fit I don't mind turning Mormon...
  2. Religious cardboard? Fuck off...
  3. Eh? So he sits on a piece living dogfood and points it the right way?
1 hour ago, Manky said:

A worthless piece of shit politician who gets a knighthood is still a worthless piece of shit politician but with a knighthood. If it was left to me, I would ban politicians and civil servants from getting honours. After all, they got paid for doing what they did. (Usually not very competently)

Charity bosses on a hundred grand a year are a bit dubious too.

I used to work with a few (civil servants) who got some shitty gongs.... they were fucking awful people before, smarmy self-righteous money grabbing empire building fuckwits... they didn't change afterwards.... about 90% of the building thought "oh ffs... not them..."... the other 10% were the arse-lickers who nominated them...

Don't forget the lefty do-gooder cunts who told us to use public transport, car-share and ride bikes to work... but had gas-guzzling BMWs and Mercs all lined up in the car park.. 1 each... Can't remember which charity, but it was one of the big ones, was it Oxfam?

On the edge of each gong I would inscribe in Latin, " The holder of this esteemed award off the British Empire fully accepts that if Manky decides he/she/it has let the side down in any way whatsoever, they will hand the gong back, renounce the honour and present themselves to be shot in the face in the nearest B&Q car park the following Saturday afternoon."

The bookies could take bets on the next BBC children's presenter to get their just deserts.

8 hours ago, Manky said:

On the edge of each gong I would inscribe in Latin, " The holder of this esteemed award off the British Empire fully accepts that if Manky decides he/she/it has let the side down in any way whatsoever, they will hand the gong back, renounce the honour and present themselves to be shot in the face in the nearest B&Q car park the following Saturday afternoon."

The bookies could take bets on the next BBC children's presenter to get their just deserts.

That's a very specific punishment Manky. You worry me.

11 hours ago, Ape said:

That's a very specific punishment Manky. You worry me.

Shopping Listt

1. Stakes to tie the fuckers to. (B & Q)

2. Rope for above. (B & Q)

3. Masking tape for blindfolds. (B & Q)

4. Spade for burying the cunts. (B &Q).

I was going to suggest Nando's but food poisoning is slow and cruel.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Shopping Listt

1. Stakes to tie the fuckers to. (B & Q)

2. Rope for above. (B & Q)

3. Masking tape for blindfolds. (B & Q)

4. Spade for burying the cunts. (B &Q).

I was going to suggest Nando's but food poisoning is slow and cruel.

No, just mentioning Nandos is cruel....

Also, you forgot #5 Industrial Drain Cleaner to dissolve the evidence (B&Q)

1 hour ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

No, just mentioning Nandos is cruel....

Also, you forgot #5 Industrial Drain Cleaner to dissolve the evidence (B&Q)

We won't need drain cleaner. I will just tip off Mr Chong's takeaway and he'll have them dug up and in a stir fry within the hour.