CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Honours List

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

So its that time of year again when the great and good get rewarded for all the altruistic and humanistic work they have done in the service of their fellow citizens.

Lets have a couple of examples shall we to see who we can look up to and adapt as role models.

Lin Homer: head of Inland Revenue, previously head of borders agency. She has done good work  in both areas and we are getting the benefits of this work as we speak. Immigration and border checks as well as monitoring asylum seekers and refugees, well that's running as sweet as a nut .The Tax Office....well another success story, sold off all their building to a company based in the tax haven of Bermuda, we now rent back from them at exorbitant rates and revolutionised the call centre so call waiting times are a mere 45 mins to 1.30 hours.   

Lynton Crosby: the Australian election campaign genius from OZ  who masterminded the tory campaign. A low life cunt who has brought British politics to a new low {was that possible you ask} His modus operandi is negative campaigning...smear the opposition and dig up any dirt, real and imagined. A true low life parasite that now is part of the inner circle of power in our government. Apparently he was paid £500,000 for this as well.

All in all there are 30 Tory MPs , Organisers and Donors among this august assembly.....As well as scores of Senior Civil Servants and other sycophantic cockwipes.

Much has been said  here on CC  about Barbara Windsor but unbelievably a gong has also gone to that mockney cunt, Goldie, what notable contribution has he made to mankind.

I do not think that the Tory bastards care what anyone thinks anymore. this is starting to make the Blair years seem like halcyon days as slides into utter corruption.   

Full list here.   http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjL8_-08IXKAhVKAxoKHchICYMQqQIIKDAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk%2Fpolitics%2Fnew-years-honours-almost-30-tory-party-members-or-supporters-receive-awards-amid-accusations-of-a6791366.html&usg=AFQjCNHGymxPEHYdCDbmEvJRu-HDEQAOxw&bvm=bv.110151844,d.d2s  

Who gives a toss about this nonsense, Jimmy Savile was knighted in the Queen’s Birthday Honours list in 1990 - an award which followed the OBE he was given for services to charity and broadcasting in 1971. He was known to be a fucking monster yet the establishment protected him , even honoured him, the list is like a who's who of cunts.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The honours system descended into farce when it started to include sadistic cunts like Nicolae Ceaușescu and Robert Mugabe. I pissed myself last year when it came light that an OBE had been awarded to professional walt and phoney martial arts expert "Professor" Alan Thornton who had been nominated by a fellow walt. 

Outdated, irrelevant, fucking shite. Anyone with even an ounce of self-respect or dignity would refuse these worthless fucking trinkets.

Hang on....self-respect and dignity? Celebrities, sportspeople and politicians?

What the fuck am I on about?

52 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Barbara Windsor was married to Ronnie Knight an obnoxious London villain.Indeed she she spent most of her time with low-life's and the paedophile Kray nonces.

Krays ran a paedophile ring supplying boys to the establishment, still could leave your front door open in them days, as long as you did not have a prepubescent boy in the house.

35 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

The honours system descended into farce when it started to include sadistic cunts like Nicolae Ceaușescu and Robert Mugabe. I pissed myself last year when it came light that an OBE had been awarded to professional walt and phoney martial arts expert "Professor" Alan Thornton who had been nominated by a fellow walt. 

At least Ceausescu did a bit of good. I don't think we had aggressive Roma beggars all over the gaff while he was head honcho of Romania. Mugabe is someone the word cunt was invented for, second only to Idi Amin for kickstarting our immigration mayhem and declaring himself King of Scotland. I think awards should only be given after the recipients death and after an in-depth check into the past of the potential recipient. If you are in the old boys club, it is difficult to dodge a gong. The other cunts are those that are so profligate they chuck money at politicians. Cunts the lot of them.

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I reckon that squeaky cunt Windsor's a good outside bet for the 2016 Cunts Corner Dead Pool, but all the smart money is currently heading Malala's way.

I would like to put my fiver on Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. 94 and with a few health scares in 2015 it's got a chance.

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I reckon that squeaky cunt Windsor's a good outside bet for the 2016 Cunts Corner Dead Pool, but all the smart money is currently heading Malala's way.

No chance, she's probably got 24 hours a day protection from the fucking SAS. The walking, talking photo opportunity has to be kept safe at all costs to ensure she continues to tell us how we should be living our lives.

8 minutes ago, nocti said:

They're rendered completely fucking worthless by how they're dished out to any cunt these days. You're just as likely to get one of them as you are denture marks on your cock from Frank's Mum. God rest her.

I see Chris Froome got one. He'll have to dig out his British passport, forget he's actually Kenyan and come over from Monaco for a few days to get it.

Guest luke swarm
50 minutes ago, MikeD said:

No chance, she's probably got 24 hours a day protection from the fucking SAS. The walking, talking photo opportunity has to be kept safe at all costs to ensure she continues to tell us how we should be living our lives.

Are you ok Mike.......you haven't been anywhere near the Manchester area have you.....its just that you are talking like a complete numbskull and I am fearful that you may have contracted Mankyitis, A northern disease prevalent in that area carried by cunts who attend too many right wing meetings in backstreet gaslight boozers whilst they ingest warm flat shitty beer .......it can be cured you but I am afraid its a painful remedy involving baseball bats and accelerants.

Get yourself checked out for gods sake as Frank would be distraught should you perish. 

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Its PEADOPHILE you thick golf playing iron.

Get a grip Scrotalsack....

For people like yourself who get their information from The Sun...the correct term is Paediatrician.....the perverted kiddie touching, curing bastards......gut them all I say...gut them all. 

27 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Get a grip Scrotalsack....

For people like yourself who get their information from The Sun...the correct term is Paediatrician.....the perverted kiddie touching, curing bastards......gut them all I say...gut them all. 

No Swarm it is for you to get a grip , and preferably your own neck. If you read my reply to Punkcunt I correct him on his spelling of peadophile.  Cunt

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

No Swarm it is for you to get a grip , and preferably your own neck. If you read my reply to Punkcunt I correct him on his spelling of peadophile.  Cunt

Paediatrician...Paediatrician.... oh never mind.

1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Are you ok Mike.......you haven't been anywhere near the Manchester area have you.....its just that you are talking like a complete numbskull and I am fearful that you may have contracted Mankyitis, A northern disease prevalent in that area carried by cunts who attend too many right wing meetings in backstreet gaslight boozers whilst they ingest warm flat shitty beer .......it can be cured you but I am afraid its a painful remedy involving baseball bats and accelerants.

Get yourself checked out for gods sake as Frank would be distraught should you perish. 

I think i'll be okay, obviously just a lapse. I'll stick to the photo opportunity for politicians part though!

Yeah, Frank would be as gutted as I would should he depart.

Guest DingTheRioja

There should be a simple rule or two...

1. If you do not have a British Passport, you do not get one
  2. If you do not reside in Great Britain, you do not get one.
  3. If you do not pay (proper) tax in Great Britain, you do not get one.
  4. Now fuck off Johnny Foreigners, you will never get one.

7 hours ago, luke swarm said:

So its that time of year again when the great and good get rewarded for all the altruistic and humanistic work they have done in the service of their fellow citizens.

Lets have a couple of examples shall we to see who we can look up to and adapt as role models.

Lin Homer: head of Inland Revenue, previously head of borders agency. She has done good work  in both areas and we are getting the benefits of this work as we speak. Immigration and border checks as well as monitoring asylum seekers and refugees, well that's running as sweet as a nut .The Tax Office....well another success story, sold off all their building to a company based in the tax haven of Bermuda, we now rent back from them at exorbitant rates and revolutionised the call centre so call waiting times are a mere 45 mins to 1.30 hours.   

Lynton Crosby: the Australian election campaign genius from OZ  who masterminded the tory campaign. A low life cunt who has brought British politics to a new low {was that possible you ask} His modus operandi is negative campaigning...smear the opposition and dig up any dirt, real and imagined. A true low life parasite that now is part of the inner circle of power in our government. Apparently he was paid £500,000 for this as well.

All in all there are 30 Tory MPs , Organisers and Donors among this august assembly.....As well as scores of Senior Civil Servants and other sycophantic cockwipes.

Much has been said  here on CC  about Barbara Windsor but unbelievably a gong has also gone to that mockney cunt, Goldie, what notable contribution has he made to mankind.

I do not think that the Tory bastards care what anyone thinks anymore. this is starting to make the Blair years seem like halcyon days as slides into utter corruption.   

Full list here.   http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjL8_-08IXKAhVKAxoKHchICYMQqQIIKDAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk%2Fpolitics%2Fnew-years-honours-almost-30-tory-party-members-or-supporters-receive-awards-amid-accusations-of-a6791366.html&usg=AFQjCNHGymxPEHYdCDbmEvJRu-HDEQAOxw&bvm=bv.110151844,d.d2s  

Did you really expect anything less from our illustrious dish faced pig bothering leader?