CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Claire Mosely

Guest MikeD

The head of the Care4Calais charity says lorry drivers attacked by migrants should change their jobs and the attacks are not the end of the world.

There really isn't a death painful enough for these whining, apologist bastards. I'd like to strap this cunt to the outside of a lorry, drive her through Calais and see the state of her fucking gash after the "poor, helpless people" subject her to some of their fucking cultural differences.

These fucking do-gooders need to have their street full of these cunts then see how long they want to help them.

Are these people related to ProfB? Cunts the fucking lot of them.

Guest Alfie Noakes
19 hours ago, Snatch said:

These fucking do-gooders need to have their street full of these cunts then see how long they want to help them.

Are these people related to ProfB? Cunts the fucking lot of them.

A post so good you (had) nommed it thrice!

Just now, cuntspotter said:

A thoughtless pronouncement that will alienate working people. Whose plight Is seemingly unimportant. 

The latest in a long line, a never-ending conveyor belt of cunts.

Must not look racist, must not look racist, must not look racist.......

4 hours ago, MikeD said:

The head of the Care4Calais charity says lorry drivers attacked by migrants should change their jobs and the attacks are not the end of the world.

This cunt needs to hang out with a lorry driver to hear the other side of the story. I'm thinking Peter Sutcliffe...

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This cunt needs to hang out with a lorry driver to hear the other side of the story. I'm thinking Peter Sutcliffe...

Or a lorry driver needs to hang out of her.

5 hours ago, MikeD said:

There really isn't a death painful enough for these whining, apologist bastards. I'd like to strap this cunt to the outside of a lorry, drive her through Calais and see the state of her fucking gash after the "poor, helpless people" subject her to some of their fucking cultural differences.

Send her to Cologne for next years New Years Eve Festivties.......specifically the main square in front of the cathedral......

39 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Send her to Cologne for next years New Years Eve Festivties.......specifically the main square in front of the cathedral......

No point in wasting the air fare, they'll be here soon enough.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, MikeD said:

I'm rather certain we, the good and decent people of the corner, could come up with a suitable demise.  The problem is with the soft cunts that think it's inhumane to test such theories of pain and dispatch upon other human beings.  I think the definition of human beings needs some tweaking with these fucking cunts! 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 hours ago, MikeD said:

If you say no, they come quicker.

Really, fraulein? I bet you wink over your shoulder while fingering your ring piece and all.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, MikeD said:

So.... a bloke doing a normal legal job, in a country he is legally entitled to be in, and has a legal Human Right (he he) to carry out his work without fear of injury or intimidation, should give it up....

....as opposed to an illegal immigrant who has illegally broken across 3 or 4 borders, is illegally squatting on land he has no rights to, is stealing to support himself, raping and molesting women to get his end away, and is damaging and threatening the drivers and their property... but that's fine....

Stupid fucking bitch.  Put her in a bikini, give her a tramp stamp saying "↓↓ Free Entry to UK -  Apply here ↓↓" and see how long she lasts...

Just now, DingTheDoggie!! said:

So.... a bloke doing a normal legal job, in a country he is legally entitled to be in, and has a legal Human Right (he he) to carry out his work without fear of injury or intimidation, should give it up....

....as opposed to an illegal immigrant who has illegally broken across 3 or 4 borders, is illegally squatting on land he has no rights to, is stealing to support himself, raping and molesting women to get his end away, and is damaging and threatening the drivers and their property... but that's fine....

Stupid fucking bitch.  Put her in a bikini, give her a tramp stamp saying "↓↓ Free Entry to UK -  Apply here ↓↓" and see how long she lasts...

Don't come on here with your fucking common sense and logic, that won't get you a job with Care4Calais!

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Don't come on here with your fucking common sense and logic, that won't get you a job with Care4Calais!

Dunno... sounds like they'll take any cunt... even punkers might stand a chance of a job with them...

well... dunno.. claire.. punkers..?.. difficult choice...