CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pigs head found on school gates

According to the news a pigs head has been found hanging on the gates of an islamic school in Portsmouth, police and local government have classed it as a hate crime, i couldn't agree more.  Someone must really hate pigs to chop one's head off then subject it to islam, poor little fucker!

On another note how long before our dish faced pork bothering prime minister makes a "personal" vist to the scene to pop his meat and two veg in its gob to complete the poor fuckers suffering!

Guest Wizardsleeve

The police need motivation and support in solving this heinous, and depraved act of cowardice.  Perhaps we should all turn up with an ample supply of bacon for sarnies for the chaps?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, MikeD said:

No doubt the death penalty will be reinstated for the offender when they're found.

I don't think the slaughter of one pig should be punished quite so severely.  If the rest of the animal supplied food to locals, I can forgive the whole head on a pole thing.  

1 hour ago, scotty said:

It's Portsmouth. Someone probably just put the fucking thing there for safekeeping. 

Wasted post here Scotters . People on this forum have far to much intelligence to even visit the fucking place so your comment is wasted on them. I exclude of course Quincy who spent his youth there being picked up by sailors

But if he got up on stage and delivered it to an audience of luvvies he would be credited with having a sharp and cynical brain, using his abilities to take the piss out of the institutionally racist British people. No doubt a TV show exploring the misguided and terminally stupid 99% of the population. And Jimmy Savilles contact book.

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They're not the sharpest tools in the box, down there in Portsmouth. Several years ago a paediatrician's house got vandalised because a gang of vigilante Neanderthals thought that a paediatrician was the same as a paedophile.

Actually... Wasn't that Newport?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Spatchcock said:

According to the news a pigs head has been found hanging on the gates of an islamic school in Portsmouth, police and local government have classed it as a hate crime, i couldn't agree more.  Someone must really hate pigs to chop one's head off then subject it to islam, poor little fucker!

On another note how long before our dish faced pork bothering prime minister makes a "personal" vist to the scene to pop his meat and two veg in its gob to complete the poor fuckers suffering!

Shhh! Every cunt will want one!

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They're not the sharpest tools in the box, down there in Portsmouth. Several years ago a paediatrician's house got vandalised because a gang of vigilante Neanderthals thought that a paediatrician was the same as a paedophile.

Spotter is correct gypps, that actually happened in taffland. However, the Viz map of the Shittish Isles shows it as having occurred in pompey,  and that's good enough for me. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, Spatchcock said:

It sounds very keen to get in, and probably would get better GCSEs than the rest of the retarded melting pot spackers there.

51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe somebody found it and kindly left it in a prominent place so it could be found by the owner should they be looking for it. I know its happened to me, I find a glove and put it on a fence nearby.

Racist.

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 hours ago, scotty said:

Spotter is correct gypps, that actually happened in taffland. However, the Viz map of the Shittish Isles shows it as having occurred in pompey,  and that's good enough for me. 

It was Leigh Park, I worked near there when it happened!

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, scotty said:

Thanks alfie, good lad. :D That's given me some more ammunition against a few pompey fans I know who keep insisting it didn't happen down there.

Don't they call Southampton Scummer round that way, fucking inbreeds.

54 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Don't they call Southampton Scummer round that way, fucking inbreeds.

They do indeed. It's something about the portsmouth dock strike back in the seventies, they seem to think the southampton dockers were brought in as scabs. Given the history of dockers unions in southampton I highly doubt this, and there's really no evidence for it, but they've held it against us ever since.