CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Background noise phoning bastards

Guest MikeD

11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Decs is a good enough sort.  He gives as good as he gets.  I don't know how many of you were around before the format switch from two boards into one, but the old format seemed to have a life of its own.  The banter back and forth between the numerous colourful cunts was awe inspiring to say the least.  Given time, I think he'll return, we can only hope.  Frank keeps coming back, Decs needs to just to maintain balance.  

If you don't like what's being commented on or feel it's beneath you then either don't reply or if it's too much for you to bare don't log on. I don't understand the need for the long-winded 'it's my ball and I'm not playing any more' routine. I'm still fairly new and if things have changed since the beginning then that's just fucking tough, it happens. We're all free to come and go as we want and throwing a hissy fit and stomping off because you yearn for the 'good old days' is just fucking childish.

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

If you don't like what's being commented on or feel it's beneath you then either don't reply or if it's too much for you to bare don't log on. I don't understand the need for the long-winded 'it's my ball and I'm not playing any more' routine. I'm still fairly new and if things have changed since the beginning then that's just fucking tough, it happens. We're all free to come and go as we want and throwing a hissy fit and stomping off because you yearn for the 'good old days' is just fucking childish.

Quite right Mike . Now go East , find a leaky boat , tie a concrete block round your neck  and row 10 miles out into the Moray Firth. Drink a bottle of Brobat ( you deserve the best ) and just sit there.

31 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Quite right Mike . Now go East , find a leaky boat , tie a concrete block round your neck  and row 10 miles out into the Moray Firth. Drink a bottle of Brobat ( you deserve the best ) and just sit there.

I'll try my best but depending on how leaky the boat is I might not make it ten miles. I'll give it a go just for you though.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Things have been a bit tame recently Decimus......I don't know what attracted other people to become members here but for me it was the acerbic put downs and good natured abuse.

It seems that the sites owners would wish to change the style of the site by restricting these exchanges to a more pasteurised format. I fear that this may shed more people than it attracts. Do as I do....when it gets too tedious, sign off for a couple of weeks and resist the temptation to log on.......The site can scarcely afford to lose someone of your impeccable cunting pedigree so don't be too hasty.     

Hm, it is the case that cunts want cunting, the market demands cunting- not just nominating. Without the cunting of others... that's the whetstone. Without certain cunts about, some will be tempted  to churn out shite they ordinarily would think twice about for fear of a cunting swifter than they could click "edit". This is why laissez-faire is more sensible.

20 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hm, it is the case that cunts want cunting, the market demands cunting- not just nominating. Without the cunting of others... that's the whetstone. Without certain cunts about, some will be tempted  to churn out shite they ordinarily would think twice about for fear of a cunting swifter than they could click "edit". This is why laissez-faire is more sensible.

Thank you QC  for using a bit of French there .   It makes me feel more at home on here.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The site seems to have morphed into a anti muslim and anti migrant forum Quincy. Shockingly even words like Arbeit Macht Frie are being used in this context and I find the whole situation disturbing and depressing.

It would seem that a mild cunting of other members even when it is repetitive warrants a banning but open right wing racist ill informed rantings are acceptable and that is just plain wrong. 

Hopefully sanity will return in time and the site returns to its main business of cunting worthwhile targets rather than this constant outpouring of bile reminiscent of a Skrewdriver LP. Best just leave people to it and sign off until the moderators get a grip. Happy cunting and thanks for all the hours of mirth.   

32 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

The site seems to have morphed into a anti muslim and anti migrant forum Quincy. Shockingly even words like Arbeit Macht Frie are being used in this context and I find the whole situation disturbing and depressing.

I will accept that as a personal although misguided criticism. I used Arbeit macht frei in context to fit in with trains and black uniforms and the final solution to arsewipe useless politicians.

What the fuck is wrong with not being bezzie mates with Muslims or migrants. Besides, I truly believe that history will show the 2 related issues to be defining problems of the early 20th century. Secondly, I think what has happened so far is only the starter for 10.

I am aware of Screwdriver, indeed they were popular amongst the squaddies in the 80's. That doesn't mean there is a right wing neo-Nazi agenda to my postings. Since I gave up drowning kittens a couple of years ago, I had to find another outlet for my energies.

4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Yes , and you certainly did. Boring the shit out of me comes to mind.

See the picture of a pint pot next to my user name. If you see that, ignore the post as a load of boring shit. No skin off my back if wit, intelligence and sophistication have been tippexed out of your Janet and John dictionary you sad cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

It would seem that a mild cunting of other members even when it is repetitive warrants a banning but open right wing racist ill informed rantings are acceptable and that is just plain wrong. 

Hopefully sanity will return in time and the site returns to its main business of cunting worthwhile targets rather than this constant outpouring of bile reminiscent of a Skrewdriver LP. Best just leave people to it and sign off until the moderators get a grip. Happy cunting and thanks for all the hours of mirth.   

SHOCKING!!

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

You weren't here for the "Disabled Parking" thread, were you Luke? By fuck, those were the days.

If every cunt isn't pretty much anti-everything, then I've missed the point of this site entirely. The inventive abuse and occasional surrealism are just the icing on the cake.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

The site seems to have morphed into a anti muslim and anti migrant forum Quincy. Shockingly even words like Arbeit Macht Frie are being used in this context and I find the whole situation disturbing and depressing

I have just noticed the schoolboy error here. "Work makes you free" was never used with muslims or migrants as the subjects thus smashing a fucking great hole in your argument. If you would like to publish a list of taboo topics, I am sure the people on the site will respect your wishes.

Like fuck they will. Nor will I.

Now get your fucking teddy bear back in your fucking pram and grow up. Cunt

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

You weren't here for the "Disabled Parking" thread, were you Luke? By fuck, those were the days.

If every cunt isn't pretty much anti-everything, then I've missed the point of this site entirely. The inventive abuse and occasional surrealism are just the icing on the cake.

Same here. I thought 'Cunts Corner, Name The Cunts Of The World' was the giveaway.

If it was 'Cunts Corner, Name The Other Cunts On Cunts Corner', I probably wouldn't have bothered.

1 hour ago, deebom said:

You lot are fucking boring as fuck. Have you all got the ghey or something? Shut the fuck up and get nomming you fucking bandits.

Off you go then Bomber,nom something.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Thank you QC  for using a bit of French there .   It makes me feel more at home on here.

I could rip out the actual toilet, leaving a shitty hole, smear shite over the toilet walls, and talk down to you, while feeling up your wife. If that makes things familiar...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

fuck off you grovelling bastard

I go and extend you a hint of Nice Cunt Quincy, and you go and bite the cheese out of my hand like a fat rabid rat. Withers, I hate you, you fucking French whoopsie.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Hmm, yeah, given the level of bile directed at that sort, I struggle to discern any particular rhyme nor fuckin reason to Cunts getting banned. Fuck knows. That sheep or any dick deliberately slinging up nonsense needs fucking kicked. 

As you say, aye, prob best to take a hiatus and recharge the cunting capacitors- it is shitty January, and everything's always shite til after mud March. Sir, good evening.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, MikeD said:

The second section of the old board, is actually what we're posting in now.  You're absolutely right, Mike, change happens.  The style, the members, the rules, everything changes.  Nowt wrong with a moment of nostalgia.  It was a very interesting time for the Corner.  The Judge actually had a sense of humour in those days!  

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hmm, yeah, given the level of bile directed at that sort, I struggle to discern any particular rhyme nor fuckin reason to Cunts getting banned. Fuck knows. That sheep or any dick deliberately slinging up nonsense needs fucking kicked. 

As you say, aye, prob best to take a hiatus and recharge the cunting capacitors- it is shitty January, and everything's always shite til after mud March. Sir, good evening.

shitty January ?. Lovely weather down here.  You could try over - wintering here like Frank , but bring some soap.