CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lack of noms

Neil

There does seem to be a lack of regularity of noms lately,come on you cunts your life can't be that smooth running can it?so many things grip my shit so Im going to give it a carpet bombing as I've got a couple of days off and I'm heading to Liverpool for a couple of nights(should be a fucking plethora of cunting off to do there),and yes I am taking my car so I will have loads of time to post while I'm waiting for a new set of wheels,calm down calm down cunts

5 minutes ago, neil298 said:

There does seem to be a lack of regularity of noms lately,come on you cunts your life can't be that smooth running can it?so many things grip my shit so Im going to give it a carpet bombing as I've got a couple of days off and I'm heading to Liverpool for a couple of nights(should be a fucking plethora of cunting off to do there),and yes I am taking my car so I will have loads of time to post while I'm waiting for a new set of wheels,calm down calm down cunts

Lack of noms?

I nommed a woman who thinks she's a cat, you cunts are never happy!

I tried a non once and got cunted for it. I even managed to upset at least one of the cunts on here. As my self confidence and already low self-esteem took a big hit, I don't think I'll be sticking my head over the parapet for a while. At least till later.

15 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

We have the Ashes and that's all that matters.

I hope this year you lose the ashes and some cunt drops them in high wind.

Maybe that way you'll shut the fuck up about it.