CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dregs of society at Costco

southerncunt

I imagine this has come up before, but seeing as this scumbag magnet has opened down here recently, I thought I better mention it. I went along for a look last week, and fuck me dead. I have never seen so many fried food hoarding waddling cunts in my life. It is America by proxy. They sell massive hot dogs for fuck all and a half, and have free refills on buckets of coke. I saw whole families of shoe torturing cunts sitting around working on heart attacks. 

Can any of you learned folk tell me if it is the same over there?

If you ever feel fat, ugly, or that your personal hygiene is not up to scratch, pop into Costco for a quick pick me up.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, southerncunt said:

I imagine this has come up before, but seeing as this scumbag magnet has opened down here recently, I thought I better mention it. I went along for a look last week, and fuck me dead. I have never seen so many fried food hoarding waddling cunts in my life. It is America by proxy. They sell massive hot dogs for fuck all and a half, and have free refills on buckets of coke. I saw whole families of shoe torturing cunts sitting around working on heart attacks. 

Can any of you learned folk tell me if it is the same over there?

If you ever feel fat, ugly, or that your personal hygiene is not up to scratch, pop into Costco for a quick pick me up.

Substitute 'Costco' for 'Aylesbury Town Centre' and you get the hell-hole where my cum-stained futon has washed up.......

Guest Wizardsleeve

In defence of Costco, I was reading an article about the top companies in old Murrica for which people enjoy working, and Costco was there close to the top.  They pay more than similar places like Sam's Club (which is Walmart supersized), offer attractive health care plans and holiday pay.  A rather rare breed in the land of the greedy and corrupt. 

Society is fucked and whilst we allow these fucktards to breed it can only get worse,thank fuck the human lifespan is limited so I don't have to hang around to face the little cunts that this and the next generation shit out of their stinky,fat over used twats

11 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Society is fucked and whilst we allow these fucktards to breed it can only get worse,thank fuck the human lifespan is limited so I don't have to hang around to face the little cunts that this and the next generation shit out of their stinky,fat over used twats

You'll have wanked yourself to death long before your three score years and ten, neil.

Guest Dan German
3 hours ago, neil298 said:

Ahh, the famous British spirit of optimism...never in the field...cry God for Harry...we few, we happy few...in some corner of  a foreign field...play-up play-up...this was their finest ....er bollocks...

Yeah, OK... you're right :(

59 minutes ago, Manky said:

Please define Bogan. I am intrigued that there may be an International Order of Pondlife.

Bogan, chav, trailer park trash, everyone's got em. I think because we're generally better off and better educated than most of the world, Our pondlife stand out, whereas the rest of the world are generally poor, uneducated and ignorant it's not as noticeable.

The shameful thing is that our pondlife are willfully fucking stupid, it's by choice. The stupid fucking cunts.

12 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Bogan: a person of low breeding, and scruffy appearance, usually foul mouthed, simple of habit and one dimensional in personality.

They exist in all modern societies. 

Oh you mean Americans.