CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another cunt from overseas.

Eddie

Guest Bill Stickers
38 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I just read this out to my black friend sat beside me. Guess what he said. "If he gets the statue demolished he will probably get a fucking award for it. Why are foreign racist cunts never treated in the same way as local racist cunts?" We both agree with your solution to his problem and think the cunt should be shown the fucking door. 

Black friend or black client?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

I just read this out to my black friend sat beside me. Guess what he said. "If he gets the statue demolished he will probably get a fucking award for it. Why are foreign racist cunts never treated in the same way as local racist cunts?" We both agree with your solution to his problem and think the cunt should be shown the fucking door. 

56 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Black friend or black client?

I was going to ask more about "sat beside"... since everyone knows they have big'uns.... :P

On 17/02/2016 at 9:48 AM, Bill Stickers said:

I've realised why I find you such a miserable old bag.

Its not that we don't share the same sense of humour, meaning I don't find anything you post funny. The reason is quite the opposite. I find you so utterly humourless because you don't even try to post anything funny on here, ever.

You never nominate or contribute anything, let alone throw around an insult or two. If you're not rushing to the defence of other members (who are perfectly able to defend themselves), you're just offering these utterly miserable critiques of what others post.

I cannot fathom why you even bother logging on here, your presence is null.

Stickers,the reason she comes on here is to try and be sarcastic,which fails miserably. Now she is "surplus to requirements" as she puts it,and she can't lord it over us anymore,she's down to putting up an occasional post. What she doesn't realise is that she is slowly turning into a troll.

As for humour,my dentist has more then her.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Stickers,the reason she comes on here is to try and be sarcastic,which fails miserably. Now she is "surplus to requirements" as she puts it,and she can't lord it over us anymore,she's down to putting up an occasional post. What she doesn't realise is that she is slowly turning into a troll.

"Is it safe?", hohoho

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Snatch, you are a rebel without a clue - I've always been gentle with you 'cos you're kinda special. How can you be so beastly?:rolleyes:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Snatch, you are a rebel without a clue - I've always been gentle with you 'cos you're kinda special. How can you be so beastly?:rolleyes:

With you quiet easily. Now please,fuck off.

4 hours ago, Snatch said:

If Jazz finds out he'll be back.

On 17/02/2016 at 8:48 AM, Bill Stickers said:

Its not that we don't share the same sense of humour, meaning I don't find anything you post funny. The reason is quite the opposite. I find you so utterly humourless because you don't even try to post anything funny on here, ever.

I must admit I find it difficult to recognise humour at times here Bill. Any chance you could tip me off when you're doing comedy so I get a chance to react?

:)

Guest Bill Stickers
24 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I must admit I find it difficult to recognise humour at times here Bill. Any chance you could tip me off when you're doing comedy so I get a chance to react?

:)

Afraid not Rick, your affliction is terminal.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Afraid not Rick, your affliction is terminal.

Who is this cunt? I do not note any hilarious posts, though to be fair I've not posted fuck all new noms myself in days of bile and can't in fairness slag any cunts noms just now. I must say the horrid "Eddie" has done fairy , sorry fairly well on this score recently so I do need to concoct something. I'm not sure what but I feel a sci-fi epic Cunt nom coming.