CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beyonce

Guest MikeD

This overpaid, music industry fucking puppet turned her Superbowl performance into a full-on race rant complete with dancers dressed like Black Panther members.

I'm sure she'll still be standing up for black people's rights when she's being looked after by a staff of cunts tending to her every fucking need in her multi-million dollar mansion.

I don't suppose anyone will pull her up for being racist, the fucking show-pony cunt.

It seems like a while ago now but i seem to remember in destiny's child she was actually black, now she's what my mate would describe as shit n butter, mind you i still admire her for having the bare faced audacity to do the Superbowl again after being caught bang to rights miming the star spangled banner last time, as for the other cunt from Coldplay i would love the opportunity  to consiously uncouple his fucking head from his shoulders -  cuntbubble!

17 minutes ago, MikeD said:

This overpaid, music industry fucking puppa cunttrned her Superbowl performan ce into a full-on race rant complete with dancers dressed like Black Panther members.

I'm sure she'll still be standing up for black people's rights when she's being looked after by a staff of cunts tending to her every fucking need in her multi-million dollar mansion.

I don't suppose anyone will pull her up for being racist, the fucking show-pony cunt.

I get mixed up between her and Ian Dury out of the Blockheads.

But he wasnt a cunt

2 minutes ago, Spatchcock said:

It seems like a while ago now but i seem to remember in destiny's child she was actually black, now she's what my mate would describe as shit n butter, mind you i still admire her for having the bare faced audacity to do the Superbowl again after being caught bang to rights miming the star spangled banner last time, as for the other cunt from Coldplay i would love the opportunity  to consiously uncouple his fucking head from his shoulders -  cuntbubble!

They've had the Black Panthers so in the interests of fairness and racial harmony I think the KKK should be approached to do the half-time entertainment next year.

If it happens to be in the deep south I imagine it's a certainty.

Guest DingTheRioja

This should be on the Racist Oscars shit, but I can't be arsed to find it... this thread is close enough...

I am tired of seeing an all white Brit awards and fashion shows with a token Chinese women and a token black African women.

By someone called VV Brown....

Arrogant fucktard... "token".... I bet the chinese and black African woman really fucking loved being called "token"....

"nah, you're shit, but because you're black we'll give you a gong"..

43 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

This should be on the Racist Oscars shit, but I can't be arsed to find it... this thread is close enough...

By someone called VV Brown....

Arrogant fucktard... "token".... I bet the chinese and black African woman really fucking loved being called "token"....

"nah, you're shit, but because you're black we'll give you a gong"..

Another attention-seeking cunt jumping on the 'look how cool and liberal I am' bandwagon.

Cant stand the cunt. Formula pop with nothing to commend it. Same as Madonna and Lady Gagreflex. Total lack of talent hyped up for adolescents. Black or white, fucking Shite. 

Guest DingTheRioja
56 minutes ago, Manky said:

Cant stand the cunt. Formula pop with nothing to commend it. Same as Madonna and Lady Gagreflex. Total lack of talent hyped up for adolescents. Black or white, fucking Shite. 

Sounds like a good song there!!

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I don't like Miss Gagas music much, but she has a shitload of talent.

23 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Sounds like a good song there!!

Count me out from singing "Melting Pot" originally by Blue Mink, roughly pre-cambrian epoch. Worst song ever. Fucking abysmal mixed with total poo.

Sanctimonious yet seemingly indignant fucking slut who seems to have turned what was singing into some kind of gargling competition. No doubt helped by the amount of spunk lining her throat.

This white guilt shit is sweeping the US like wildfire. There's even a huge online uprising, I can't help but notice, of hatred towards Europeans for founding the shithole in the first place. You've got to admire their fucking nerve. Call them out for the useless cunts they are, and it's "Whose flag is on the moon? Not yours! USA! USA! USA!". Then as soon as their own start thinking "actually, perhaps we are a complete clusterfuck who should be killed at birth" and it's all of a sudden "WELL THE BRITISHESIANS CHOOSED TO DONE COME OVER HERE".

At least they're killing each other at record rates, no matter what the race, creed or gender. Every cloud and all that.

9 minutes ago, nocti said:

Sanctimonious yet seemingly indignant fucking slut who seems to have turned what was singing into some kind of gargling competition. No doubt helped by the amount of spunk lining her throat.

This white guilt shit is sweeping the US like wildfire. There's even a huge online uprising, I can't help but notice, of hatred towards Europeans for founding the shithole in the first place. You've got to admire their fucking nerve. Call them out for the useless cunts they are, and it's "Whose flag is on the moon? Not yours! USA! USA! USA!". Then as soon as their own start thinking "actually, perhaps we are a complete clusterfuck who should be killed at birth" and it's all of a sudden "WELL THE BRITISHESIANS CHOOSED TO DONE COME OVER HERE".

At least they're killing each other at record rates, no matter what the race, creed or gender. Every cloud and all that.

They'll be fine, Donald Trump is running for president.

1 hour ago, deebom said:

She is fucking barking but  I just Cant find any talent there. Unless you count the ability to dress like a fucking pillock a talent. Rita fucking Ora is another one.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, deebom said:

I never used to like Gagas stuff, and the whole hype around her is just fucking stupid, it's almost as bad as Michael Jackson was.. however, I did "borrow" an album, and some stuff has it's merits...

1 hour ago, Manky said:

She is fucking barking but  I just Cant find any talent there. Unless you count the ability to dress like a fucking pillock a talent. Rita fucking Ora is another one.

Rita Ora, stunning, in my eyes, but fucknig hopeless "pop star"... "borrowed" some of her stuff... it got deleted within a week or so... best to watch her videos with mute on and some other music playing... I used to thin she was actually quite a nice person, then I saw some headline about "why doesn't America dig me so much?"...

Cos you're pretty but shit?

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

Sung by Lenny Henry?

For fucks sake Mike... talk about fucking up mine and Manky pop careers before they get started... cunt!!

10 hours ago, Manky said:

That's talent.