CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beyonce

Guest MikeD

It was a slow day at Mega-Fake self-promotion Inc and the Chief Exec, L Gaga, was in a foul mood.

“Why is it always me that has to come up with the goods huh? The meat dress. The asymmetrical haircut, the asymetrical haircut before that and the plasticine skirt? All my ideas. Jesus fukn’ Christ, I have a hard enough time stretching my ‘music’ Rizla thin – what the fuck do I pay you people for? Get me that guy from Wisconsin on the phone. You know. The one who came up with the ‘chick with a dick’ idea, shit the press mileage I’ve had out of that one. See if he can whistle up another idea from his shit locker, otherwise it’ll have to be another asymmetrical hairstyle - and her at Toni and Guy can only do so much with styling wax, cowshit and half-a-yard of chutzpah”.

“Hey, what about grafting a unicorn horn onto my head! Or between my tits even! That’d shake ‘em up.

Did Madonna ever do that?

She did? Fuck it!

What if it was a lesbian unicorn…?”

Guest DingTheRioja
33 minutes ago, Manky said:
  1. Stunt and body double. Dubbed, mimed and carefully edited.
  2. That was in fact me.
  1. You could say that about 95% of "musical artists" today... and for decades...
  2. No!!! I'm Lady Ga    .... hang on... no.... scratch that......

19 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:
  1. You could say that about 95% of "musical artists" today... and for decades...
  2. No!!! I'm Lady Ga    .... hang on... no.... scratch that......

In my opinion, you have to go back to Lisa Minelli in Cabaret to see how a class act plies her trade. Everything since has been of lesser quality. Some good stuff over the years but none can hold a candle to Sally Bowles.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Manky said:

In my opinion, you have to go back to Lisa Minelli in Cabaret to see how a class act plies her trade. Everything since has been of lesser quality. Some good stuff over the years but none can hold a candle to Sally Bowles.

Minelli?

Cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
49 minutes ago, Manky said:

Lady Gaga

Youre the cunt.

Minelli couldn't sing, couldn't act, couldn't dance, is an arrogant egotistical fuckwit who only got anywhere because of mummy and daddy....

...and she thinks people like Elton John and Micheal Jackson are normal.... I only need one line to win this argument...

"...she married David Gest..."

Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Minelli couldn't sing, couldn't act, couldn't dance, is an arrogant egotistical fuckwit who only got anywhere because of mummy and daddy....

...and she thinks people like Elton John and Micheal Jackson are normal.... I only need one line to win this argument...

"...she married David Gest..."

And she's an ugly cunt. Her eyes look like they're trying to escape her face.

Cunts to the left of me, cunts to the right of me as into the valley of cunts rode Manky.

Are you cunts X factor talent scouts.

Decimus, you should better. The Gollum look is de rigeur in Norfolk.

18 hours ago, Manky said:

Cant stand the cunt. Formula pop with nothing to commend it. Same as Madonna and Lady Gagreflex. Total lack of talent hyped up for adolescents. Black or white, fucking Shite. 

'Black or white, fucking shite'. That's almost as good as 'Guns for show, knives for pro's' from Lock stock.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

'Black or white, fucking shite'. That's almost as good as 'Guns for show, knives for pro's' from Lock stock.

Manchester needed a hard. I was on a day off.

12 hours ago, Manky said:

.......what about her study of "Pookie" Adams in The Sterile Cuckoo?