CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Idris Fucking Elba

Bubba C

What is the deal with this first class cunt?

He first started dissolving my eyes and ears via Sky adverts, which makes him a cunt, because Sky are cunts, so he's a cunt slave. 

Then it gets touted around that he's going to be the next James Bond. Bond's being going downhill for many years, having this gormless cretin gurning at the camera and raising an eyebrow with every double entendre would make me want to commit physical violence on the prick. 

Finally, I found out he DJ's using the names: DJ Big Driis / Big Driis the Londoner and is apparently a hip hop soul recording artist. 

I wish he'd record his own self-snuff movie.  It'd be the only film with him in it that I'd pay to see, the talentless cunt. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

He first started dissolving my eyes and ears via Sky adverts, which makes him a cunt, because Sky are cunts, so he's a cunt slave. 

Then it gets touted around that he's going to be the next James Bond. Bond's being going downhill for many years, having this gormless cretin gurning at the camera and raising an eyebrow with every double entendre would make me want to commit physical violence on the prick. 

Finally, I found out he DJ's using the names: DJ Big Driis / Big Driis the Londoner and is apparently a hip hop soul recording artist. 

I wish he'd record his own self-snuff movie.  It'd be the only film with him in it that I'd pay to see, the talentless cunt. 

Careful!!!

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

And this analysis of a person's talent from the country that gave us Charlotte Church.

Fuck off you knob.

4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

And Max ' look at my big leek ' Boyce . oggy oggy oggy. Stupid moss covered unfunny cunt

And 'Delilah' by Tom Jones advocates killing women. Having met some Welsh women, I think he has a point.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

And Max ' look at my big leek ' Boyce . oggy oggy oggy. Stupid moss covered unfunny cunt

Wait, there is also that faux Italian, Welsh opera singer from the go compare adverts. (I nommed his return a while ago).

Guest JackoTC
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Is this a trap ?

Fair play to all of you fucking retards. I wasn't stating that Wales is a breeding ground for talent, simply that I think Idris Elba is a shit actor and a boring cunt. 

If we are going to hate countries on account of their lack of talent, many thanks for Cheryl Cole/Tweedy/WhoGivesAFuck, Jeremy Clarkson and James Fucking Corden, you fucking shitsticks. 

And if you illiterate spunk bubbles had read other posts of mine, you'll realise I'm not overly fond of the people of my motherland, although Katherine Jenkins can sing, has nice tits, and used to be a bit naughty. 

Now kindly fuck off

2 hours ago, Degenerategambler said:

He was good in the series "The Wire".

Seems like a decent enough chap.

A decent chap, whose wife had to do an interview saying that his British accent was his real voice, not just put on for the cameras. 

So even when he's being himself, people think he as a fake piece of shit. 

You're right though, he seems a top bloke. 

21 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fair play to all of you fucking retards. I wasn't stating that Wales is a breeding ground for talent, simply that I think Idris Elba is a shit actor and a boring cunt. 

If we are going to hate countries on account of their lack of talent, many thanks for Cheryl Cole/Tweedy/WhoGivesAFuck, Jeremy Clarkson and James Fucking Corden, you fucking shitsticks. 

And if you illiterate spunk bubbles had read other posts of mine, you'll realise I'm not overly fond of the people of my motherland, although Katherine Jenkins can sing, has nice tits, and used to be a bit naughty. 

Now kindly fuck off

Idris is a Welsh name, isn't it?

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja

If he becomes Bond, how the fuck are they going to square it when they have the arch-criminals in Africa?

I mean come on, everyone knows Bond is from a white middle-class background with a smooth home counties non-accent, and that's perfect for sneaking round Darkest Africa in disguise...

...if they send a black bloke with that accent everyone will spot him a mile off..

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

If he becomes Bond, how the fuck are they going to square it when they have the arch-criminals in Africa?

I mean come on, everyone knows Bond is from a white middle-class background with a smooth home counties non-accent, and that's perfect for sneaking round Darkest Africa in disguise...

...if they send a black bloke with that accent everyone will spot him a mile off..

The criminals are white these days, makes it less offensive.