CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Fry quits Twitter

Guest MikeD

Guest DingTheRioja
13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, as usual it is far the fuck from clear what you are babbling about, and to fucking whom.

Ding, as usual it is far the fuck from clear what you are babbling about, and to fucking whom.

You. Are. An. Amoeba.

Any clearer?

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bubbles said:

It is clear to me, that you are a fucking idiot. 

Obviously not then.

You sound about as bright as punkers.... you can't seem to deviate from a set course... you simply try to cunt someone, no matter what the subject, no matter how off-tangent you get from the thread, you're only interested in cunting... badly at that , it's just a single syllable monologue of "you cunt, fuck off, you cunt".

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

You're losing this one Ding, badly.

How?

If he can't comprehend that when someone multi-quotes, they put the answer to each quote immediately below the point being answered, then place another quote with its' answer, then how the fuck can he turn on the PC let alone mash the keyboard with his distended forehead?

All he says is "you cunt"...

Not exactly the Oxford Cunting Society is it?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

How?

If he can't comprehend that when someone multi-quotes, they put the answer to each quote immediately below the point being answered, then place another quote with its' answer, then how the fuck can he turn on the PC let alone mash the keyboard with his distended forehead?

Case in point. A humiliating defeat. My advice is to beat a hasty retreat, re-assess what went wrong, and give it another go tomorrow.

17 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

How?

It really isn't that difficult to make you look a buffoon, Dingy, your moronic ramblings remind me of my 4 year old niece when she doesn't get her own way. 

46 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

How?

If he can't comprehend that when someone multi-quotes, they put the answer to each quote immediately below the point being answered, then place another quote with its' answer...

No-one's saying you're doing it wrong, Ding, the point being made is that you're doing it at all. All the fucking time. 

3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Multi quote all his recent multi quotes?

I'm sure that somewhere in the book of revelations it says:

"And lo, when multi-quote is answered with multi-quote, and a withered French man has his feelings hurt by anonymous Englishmen, then the sky will burn and the ground will swallow the unrighteous."

So it's probably best if you just stick to hounding him via the medium of the mono quote.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Case in point. A humiliating defeat. My advice is to beat a hasty retreat, re-assess what went wrong, and give it another go tomorrow.

As if

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, an actual instance where using the quote function would have came in handy. Sorry Ding, I was agreeing with Bill.

I give

41 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

It really isn't that difficult to make you look a buffoon, Dingy, your moronic ramblings remind me of my 4 year old niece when she doesn't get her own way. 

one single

23 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

No-one's saying you're doing it wrong, Ding, the point being made is that you're doing it at all. All the fucking time. 

fuck

15 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

There's that, and the fact the silly northern pilchard is doing it wrong. All the fucking time. 

about your

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Cease and desist the multi quoting chicanery, Ding. The senate and the people of the corner have spoken.

Bubba, I'm leaving it with you to monitor the situation. You know what to do if he breaks his parole...

opinions

7 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Multi quote all his recent multi quotes?

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Next to be tackled, the font abuse and the criminal overuse of exclamation marks. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's not one single shred of originality in anything you've just posted.. just a whole load of "you're shit, no you're really shit"...

And this continuous bollocks from a couple of you about "you've lost" is even worse.. bring back the "drink bleach"... it was a tad more original than anything you've come up with since...

The daisy chain of poofters you lot have become is making Stephen Frys' huffing and puffing look normal... ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

As if

I give

one single

fuck

about your

opinions

There's not one single shred of originality in anything you've just posted.. just a whole load of "you're shit, no you're really shit"...

And this continuous bollocks from a couple of you about "you've lost" is even worse.. bring back the "drink bleach"... it was a tad more original than anything you've come up with since...

The daisy chain of poofters you lot have become is making Stephen Frys' huffing and puffing look normal... ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!

Awful Ding. You need to calm down, the anger is having a negative effect on your performance levels. This just can't go on. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Awful Ding. You need to calm down, the anger is having a negative effect on your performance levels. This just can't go on. 

You seem to have lost it Bill, you're making yourself look a right cunt.  I'd give up if I were you.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You seem to have lost it Bill, you're making yourself look a right cunt.  I'd give up if I were you.

This is quite a bad episode for you isn't it? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

As if

I give

one single

fuck

about your

opinions

What the fuck is this shite, Ding? Multi coloured fonts, different style fonts, different sizes of fonts. All a load of shit, reads like one of these very ill advised cvs ones receive from idiot graduates, particularly media ones, that haven't worked anywhere before and think it's "individual". Cut away the chaff of the quotes of others and this "creative" shite from your posts and we are left with a little wrinkled rat turd.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm sure that somewhere in the book of revelations it says:

"And lo, when multi-quote is answered with multi-quote, and a withered French man has his feelings hurt by anonymous Englishmen, then the sky will burn and the ground will swallow the unrighteous."

I'm most definitely fucked then. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Saturday, February 20, 2016 at 7:13 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Next to be tackled, the font abuse and the criminal overuse of exclamation marks. 

I pissed in a font once. Is that classed as abuse or just replenishing?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I pissed in a font once. Is that classed as abuse or just replenishing?

no, that's christening it...

I'll get me frilly frock...