CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stephen Fry quits Twitter

Guest MikeD

Any ideas on how the world will cope?

Maybe the fat, self-centred fucking poof is planning to spend more time with the fucking rent-boy he 'married' and is intent on getting his money's worth out of him before he inevitably fucks off with a massive pay-off.

22 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Any ideas on how the world will cope?

Maybe the fat, self-centred fucking poof is planning to spend more time with the fucking rent-boy he 'married' and is intent on getting his money's worth out of him before he inevitably fucks off with a massive pay-off.

Can't wait for the rent boy to leave the old queen, the bi polar poof will defo have legs dangling from the loft hatch...

• Like 2

Just now, Eddie said:

Can't wait for the rent boy to leave the old queen, the bi polar poof will defo have legs dangling from the loft hatch...

If this supposed genius honestly thinks that someone half his age is genuinely with him for love and not to fuck him over for everything he can get then the cunt deserves to be put down right away and not to wait for his depression to get the better of him.

He'll be back on within a week, the cunt's repeatedly shown that he can't go for any length of time without drawing attention to himself.

And no doubt the fat, sweaty bastard will be expecting street parties to celebrate his fucking return.

Just now, deebom said:

Just read up on this, and the only thing of mild interest in the whole article was viewing figures for the BAFTAS were down this year. So at least that's something eh?

And that'll be the fault of white people.

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

50 killed as missile hits hospital in Syria, young band wiped out in car crash, tension rise in Far East because of N Korea rocket testing. It can't get any worse can it?

Oh my god, Stephen Fry quits twitter?? Noooooooooooooo!!!!!

But people need his witty aphorisms.

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

Fuckin 'ell . Someone who has finally realised that his bowel motions are not a matter of national importance. Is he back on the Coke again?

Well it's not Diet, the fat sweaty cunt.

Oh for fuck sake! Starting on BBC1 just now, king poof is presenting a programme on bi-polar.

Quits Twitter the same day he has yet another show on tv. What an absolutely monumental fucking coincidence.

So fucking what. This is not registering as an event to me.Never liked the cunt anyway.

Fucking drama queen faggott. He would suffocate without the oxygen of publicity. I don't  give a fuck if he fucks off to Dignitas.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's more likely to suffocate during a marathon bukkake session.

I doubt it, expert poofs like him have probably developed the ability to breathe out of their fucking ears.

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

He'll be back on within a week, the cunt's repeatedly shown that he can't go for any length of time without drawing attention to himself.

And no doubt the fat, sweaty bastard will be expecting street parties to celebrate his fucking return.

Jacko or Fry?

1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Pompous,cock bothering ex public schoolboy desperate for fame,go choke on a rent boy you lanky streak of posh piss

I'm sure Punkape will be in there now.

Just now, Manky said:

You sound a bit too familiar with Anal Street.

I'd never heard of it until Proper PM'd me after I asked about your location  and bunged him a bribe. Apparently 99% of your posts can be traced back to the public Wifi of The Pink Panda down on Canal Street.