CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lost climbers . Selfish Cunts

Witheredscrote

Guest Bill Stickers
14 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Good luck with that.

I have submitted a thorough and concise dossier of evidence to the authorities. I am confident I will emerge triumphant.

I have requested a public enquiry with Mrs Roops chairing the proceedings. I trust you will find her appointment favourable, given her tolerance for monotonous cretins.

If found guilty you will be able to choose your punishment - being hung by the neck until truly dead, or your quote function being disabled (a fate worse than death). You will have no right to appeal your sentence. 

Guest DingTheRioja
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ding's a multi? Fuck me, there's only one other cunt as tediously pointless as him. Are you suggesting he's also Wiz?

Forgive me, but when I told you to take your tongue out of QCs arse, I didn't realise you be a boring and repetively fucking stupid as this.  I'm not sure you made one single post actually related to a thread, just pouring out bilge about other members, desperately trying to look "cool n hard"...

Please insert it back up there.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I have submitted a thorough and concise dossier of evidence to the authorities. I am confident I will emerge triumphant.

I have requested a public enquiry with Mrs Roops chairing the proceedings. I trust you will find her appointment favourable, given her tolerance for monotonous cretins.

If found guilty you will be able to choose your punishment - being hung by the neck until truly dead, or your quote function being disabled (a fate worse than death). You will have no right to appeal your sentence. 

...and you have what powers exactly?

...other than looking like a prick?

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Forgive me, but when I told you to take your tongue out of QCs arse, I didn't realise you be a boring and repetively fucking stupid as this.  I'm not sure you made one single post actually related to a thread, just pouring out bilge about other members, desperately trying to look "cool n hard"...

Please insert it back up there.

Stop multi-quoting you fucking boring cunt. 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Once you have been found guilty at the public enquiry, and been face fucked to death by Frank, I will have the time and inclination to purge the bigger fish from this pond. It will be cold and calculated, a Maoist eradication of my friends and foes.

They say you only really die the last time any cunt types your name. Your name will be first to be wiped from the records and collective consciousness of this site. You will be the Corner's very own Winston Smith. 

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Once you have been found guilty at the public enquiry, and been face fucked to death by Frank, I will have the time and inclination to purge the bigger fish from this pond. It will be cold and calculated, a Maoist eradication of my friends and foes.

They say you only really die the last time any cunt types your name. Your name will be first to be wiped from the records and collective consciousness of this site. You will be the Corner's very own Winston Smith. 

Fuck me, Bill, you haven't gone and bought the domain, have you?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me, Bill, you haven't gone and bought the domain, have you?

It doesn't matter whether I have or not. All that matters is that Ding thinks I have. 

Guest DingTheRioja
13 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It doesn't matter whether I have or not. All that matters is that Ding thinks I have. 

Ooooo.... !!!!

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I want him dead, Bill.

Fuck me, you're a tedious, and odious little, cunt aren't you?

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ooo!!!

You're a tedious,  and odious little, cunt aren't you?

I told you the only cunt on here who liked you was MikefuckingD. I'd be embarassed if I were you. But then again if I were you, I'd have killed myself decades ago, you boring fucking worm.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

At least we women dont slag each other off on this site. All men should fucking hang. (Tosses head and flounces off).

That's nice, dear.

Guest DingTheRioja
37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I told you the only cunt on here who liked you was MikefuckingD. I'd be embarassed if I were you. But then again if I were you, I'd have killed myself decades ago, you boring fucking worm.

I tend to take anything you say with a large pinch of salt...

...about this large...

2D00FC1500000578-0-image-a-47_1443787800

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I want to be free..... I just want to be me.

That reminds me of that advert for some bank or insurance shit, that brummie with a long bendy face and his missus...

we just want to be... together!

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's usually what Decs puts on his savaloy and chips.

8 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oh no it's not... the chips maybe, but not the saveloy....

Are you suggesting that Decimus' intake of salt is too large and possibly unhealthy?

I've never heard such a cutting and awful thing, beyond the pale. There's messing around and then there's going too far. Poor lad must be devastated.

I don't often agree with Francis, but he was on the money when he said you two have brought this site to its knees.

58 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you suggesting that Decimus' intake of salt is too large and possibly unhealthy?

I've never heard such a cutting and awful thing, beyond the pale. There's messing around and then there's going too far. Poor lad must be devastated.

I don't often agree with Francis, but he was on the money when he said you two have brought this site to its knees.

I'm not quite sure how I'm going to survive against this unholy alliance. That first broadside was almost too much for me, Bill.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

as opposed to 3 or 4 pricks whose only contribution is incessantly slag other members off with "your a stupid cunt".....?

22 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Truly fucking pathetic  . I started this nom off by reporting 2 cunts missing in a Scottish mountain. 89 posts later we are now in the Norfolk Broads discussing Detritus buried in mud with a Coypu up his overused arsehole. It is this pricks posts that steer noms off thread. E.G: post 15 / page 1. The cunt manages to mention , Punkape , Sheep ,  shaved genitalia and peadophilia. Not a single mention of Scotland , mountains ,snow or people lost therein .

The almost surreal way a nom meanders around is/was one of the charms of The Corner. It had a bonkers aspect that was a unique selling point. Unfortunately these days a nom is hijacked simply to pursue a vendetta, always it seems by the same punters and it is tedious, very tedious. The quirky, the different, the barking mad and the dull (for they too are entitled to an opinion) should be made welcome and be celebrated, instead they are marginalised, disparaged and picked on incessantly by weak people disguised as strong. I guess the site is just a microcosm of the world.