CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People (Cunts) Who Reverse Off Their Drives Rather Than Reverse On

Ape™️

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Do you think we could ever convince Jazz to come back? I do miss him sometimes.

Same here. Reading his deranged posts and looking incredulously at his clip art motifs may have been like taking acid and falling face first into a Hieronymus Bosch painting, but he was a necessary evil.

Alfie, you're the man with the direct line, what are the odds?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Same here. Reading his deranged posts and looking incredulously at his clip art motifs may have been like taking acid and falling face first into a Hieronymus Bosch painting, but he was a necessary evil.

Alfie, you're the man with the direct line, what are the odds?

Who is this Jazz cunt? I can't be fucked looking it up, give me a 5 word description.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Who is this Jazz cunt? I can't be fucked looking it up, give me a 5 word description.

All his posts got deleted when he had possibly the biggest tantrum in the site's history. It was quite remarkable. I believe Neil was the cunt who finally tipped him over the edge.

His content largely consisted of incredibly detailed, and truly bizarre drawings done on Microsoft Paint, usually involving other members of the site and the words 'fartslice' and 'bozo'. He was a complete fucking nutter, but he certainly did create a unique brand of entertainment.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

All his posts got deleted when he had possibly the biggest tantrum in the site's history. It was quite remarkable. I believe Neil was the cunt who finally tipped him over the edge.

His content largely consisted of incredibly detailed, and truly bizarre drawings done on Microsoft Paint, usually involving other members of the site and the words 'fartslice' and 'bozo'. He was a complete fucking nutter, but he certainly did create a unique brand of entertainment.

I see. Sounds like he topped him fucking self.

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

I believe Neil was the cunt who finally tipped him over the edge.

That's right! I remember being royally fucked off about that. Ape, you and I had devoted hours towards causing a mental breakdown, and then mild mannered Neil shows up with an innoccuous comment about Jazz junior and all hell broke loose. Jazz was flinging his faeces all over the place like an enraged silverback and finally got the shove after trying to arrange an actual punch up with young Neil.

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
15 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

An autistic, schizophrenic Pablo Picasso.

He's being rather kind....

Loud, obnoxious Tracey Emin wannabe...

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's right! I remember being royally fucked off about that. Ape, you and I had devoted hours towards causing a mental breakdown, and then mild mannered Neil shows up with an innoccuous comment about Jazz junior and all hell broke loose. Jazz was flinging his faeces all over the place like an enraged silverback and finally got the shove after trying to arrange an actual punch up with young Neil.

North Korea were asking for the technology after seeing his dummy fly past their rockets at double speed.... amazed they were...

I still reckon it's what knocked out that plane over the Ukraine...

48 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Cheeky fucking COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nevermind luv... you can top up your lippy in the mirror while your waiting....

(you can add that to the nom as well.... doing, sorry, re-doing, full fucking warpaint in traffic in that tiny mirror is not the best idea in the world...)

I've only ever bought deisel from a garage for probably the last 12 years, before that, I happened to buy some petrol since I had one of each back then...

The garage near me has a mini-market inside, they stopped fixing cars years ago, I never knew you could pay over £1 for a normal Mars Bar, or £2.20 for shitty maxwell house machine coffee... they also do hotdogs... some fat fuck in  tranny van bought 2 "coffees", a hotdog, some crisp and a mars bar... cost him nearly a tenner......no fuel...

Not seen any pies, only Ginsters and they don't count as fit for human consumption.....

I tried doing that in Paris in my friends little white fiat years ago. I was going through this tunnel late one night and smacked into this huge black limo while trying to apply some mascara. Luckily I managed to get away. I don't think anyone noticed.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It wasn't Neil, it was the short-lived Stifado who sparked the most spectacular flounce it has ever been my pleasure to witness.(Stifado appears to have been wiped from the record too, but the occasional quote-of-a-quote remains if you dig into the threads of the time.)

It took me a while to track it down, but does anyone remember this little gem?

potty_anim.gif

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It wasn't Neil, it was the short-lived Stifado who sparked the most spectacular flounce it has ever been my pleasure to witness.(Stifado appears to have been wiped from the record too, but the occasional quote-of-a-quote remains if you dig into the threads of the time.)

It took me a while to track it down, but does anyone remember this little gem?

potty_anim.gif

I thought Neil asked if his son could fingerpaint him something?

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I thought Neil asked if his son could fingerpaint him something?

Indeed he did. After it all kicked off there was a bit of a general pile-on. At one point Jazz threatened to nail Stifado to a tree and let his son commit atrocities on his helpless body, and it went downhill from there. By the end he was basically just banging the keyboard with his fists at random.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
49 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

He's being rather kind....

Loud, obnoxious Tracey Emin wannabe...

North Korea were asking for the technology after seeing his dummy fly past their rockets at double speed.... amazed they were...

I still reckon it's what knocked out that plane over the Ukraine...

Ding. I've jus been talking to Bubbles about this multi - quoting shite. In all seriousness, are you going to persist with it forever?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Blimey. Hadn't thought of that, but I can't rule it out.

I've never met the cunt, but if I had, I'd probably wish he had topped himself, and so I do-just to be safe. What a fucking cunt.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck me that was such good fun - back in the days of the infamous "Bozo Boys".....

Guest Bill Stickers
28 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding. I've jus been talking to Bubbles about this multi - quoting shite. In all seriousness, are you going to persist with it forever?

I do find the obsession with multi-IDs on this site very odd. I've been a member of only a handful of online forums over the years, but I've never seen such sustained discussion and unfounded witch-hunting around the topic of someone having 2 or more accounts. I'm sure it goes on here, and on other sites, but why does everyone care so much here...? 

While we're talking about Jazz, I'm pretty sure its all his fault. He was the original paranoid boring tedious fucker who started banging on about multi IDs. It became a running joke that he was so obsessed with the concept, regularly accusing various members of the site. People mentioned it to wind him up, but from there I think other people became infected with the paranoia and its now become genuine issue that deeply troubles other posters.

Guest JackoTC
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Then you turned into him, and I quote Deco :

"If this is what it's come to then I can't be fucked anymore. If I wanted to swap trite, boring anecdotes with complete strangers, I'd cut my cock off and join the W.I. It seems there's no longer room for any spite, and the site is being watered down to accommodate and promote the posts of a small subsection of it, who are utter fucking bores that would have been slaughtered for being tedious, unintellectual cunts just a couple of months back.

Bill's been fucked off for good, Frank, love him or hate him, actually brought some personality to the site instead of being just another generic non-entity who endlessly repeats the word "cunt", yet he has also been deemed surplus to requirements.

What we're left with is fucking shit. It appears to mostly just be MikeD nominating the first thing that pops into his head inbetween littering other nominations with various lame rehashes of such comedy gems as "I'll get my coat".

We've had three weeks of the same fucking shit described above with no sign of it abating. PK has only confirmed by his banning of LifeHater that we can just expect more of the same for the foreseeable future. I for one certainly won't be hanging about to bore myself to fucking death reading any more of the God awful fucking dross that's been produced recently and am fucking off forthwith."

LOL LOL LOL

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, JackoTC said:

Then you turned into him, and I quote Deco :

"If this is what it's come to then I can't be fucked anymore. If I wanted to swap trite, boring anecdotes with complete strangers, I'd cut my cock off and join the W.I. It seems there's no longer room for any spite, and the site is being watered down to accommodate and promote the posts of a small subsection of it, who are utter fucking bores that would have been slaughtered for being tedious, unintellectual cunts just a couple of months back.

Bill's been fucked off for good, Frank, love him or hate him, actually brought some personality to the site instead of being just another generic non-entity who endlessly repeats the word "cunt", yet he has also been deemed surplus to requirements.

What we're left with is fucking shit. It appears to mostly just be MikeD nominating the first thing that pops into his head inbetween littering other nominations with various lame rehashes of such comedy gems as "I'll get my coat".

We've had three weeks of the same fucking shit described above with no sign of it abating. PK has only confirmed by his banning of LifeHater that we can just expect more of the same for the foreseeable future. I for one certainly won't be hanging about to bore myself to fucking death reading any more of the God awful fucking dross that's been produced recently and am fucking off forthwith."

LOL LOL LOL

Change the fucking record you fucking cunt. Yes, Decimus had a girly meltdown but he was missing the top dog Stickers. Its enough to turn any straight man into a flouncing cock-jockey.

For what its worth (fuck all probably) I used to rate you as one of the better posters on here, but you've become a complete fucking shambles since I got the boot about 2 months ago. I can smell Frank's arsehole on your breath from the comfort of my own home and its fucking wrong.