CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Though it's done already. HMRC vat collection if you call them they fuck you via a telecoms company back hander £1.88 per call plus £2.65 per minute when one calls to pay, met by a deliberately slow speaking recorded cunt waffling about shite you don't need to know for 4 minutes. Meanwhile yank Corp Cunts like Amazon and Starbucks charge us joe public the full 20% whack on their shite, though do not pay this vat supply to revenue but rather it fucks off overseas along with the capital less shite wages and facilities costs, constituting an economic leakage, via Lichtenstein, plus competing with small uk businesses on this skewed tax playing field. Fucking utterly disgusting Cunts, them and the Rev. 

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Though it's done already. HMRC vat collection if you call them they fuck you via a telecoms company back hander £1.88 per call plus £2.65 per minute when one calls to pay, met by a deliberately slow speaking recorded cunt waffling about shite you don't need to know for 4 minutes. Meanwhile yank Corp Cunts like Amazon and Starbucks charge us joe public the full 20% whack on their shite, though do not pay this vat supply to revenue but rather it fucks off overseas along with the capital less shite wages and facilities costs, constituting an economic leakage, via Lichtenstein, plus competing with small uk businesses on this skewed tax playing field. Fucking utterly disgusting Cunts, them and the Rev. 

It's worse in Wales, you have to listen to 5 minutes of bilingual pre-recorded shit in order to get through to the drooling monkey who struggles with the concept of the task in hand, such as taking your name and VAT Reg number. 

3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

It's worse in Wales, you have to listen to 5 minutes of bilingual pre-recorded shit in order to get through to the drooling monkey who struggles with the concept of the task in hand, such as taking your name and VAT Reg number. 

Don't let is worry you my skint Welsh friend, you only pay tax after the first £10,600 so thats you out. 

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Well do something positive about it you whinging cunt. Typical British attitude. ' Oh I am annoyed , I know !,  have a rant on CC , that will shake up the public'.  YOU  CUNT. Go out and   set fire to some lorries , blockade a road or 3 , close the tunnel & ferries and cost everybody millions a day.  Small fish with fucking great gob in very small pond .

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Well do something positive about it you whinging cunt. Typical British attitude. ' Oh I am annoyed , I know !,  have a rant on CC , that will shake up the public'.  YOU  CUNT. Go out and   set fire to some lorries , blockade a road or 3 , close the tunnel & ferries and cost everybody millions a day.  Small fish with fucking great gob in very small pond .

Says the ex-pat....

3 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

When it comes to sticking one on their own government, the French are the masters. Give them a whiff of uncle Bosch though and the bravado goes out the window and they bend over nice and quiet with barely a peep.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

No that's wrong , I  hold both U.K & French passeports by birth right. I am not an ex- pat and I will start a fire on you drive with tyres.

That's even fucking worse... make your mind up you fucking mongrel...

57 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Who gives a fuck , you are half Welsh , half cunt . I am half French . Get used to the fact that we are both despised by the English.

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

No that's wrong , I  hold both U.K & French passeports by birth right. I am not an ex- pat and I will start a fire on you drive with tyres.

Can't you set fire to sheep, one in particular?

Guest DingTheRioja
21 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Is that the best you can do you bigoted cunt

Bigoted?

Nope... 

The French despise the English, the English despise the French.. everyone hates you...

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sorry but that statement is simply incorrect. The Welsh are despised by everyone. 

Even the Welsh...

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Sorry but that statement is simply incorrect. The Welsh are despised by everyone. 

Fuck Edders where does that leave me ?. Ding the Dipstick calls me a mongrel . If he were to get his face out of a glass and into a book on English history he would see that the English women have been impregnated by the French since 1066 right thro' to swarthy looking sailors in Tiger Bay 1887 and it goes on...  The French did not shag anything in Norfolk though. Its called standards.

8 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fuck Edders where does that leave me ?. Ding the Dipstick calls me a mongrel . If he were to get his face out of a glass and into a book on English history he would see that the English women have been impregnated by the French since 1066 right thro' to swarthy looking sailors in Tiger Bay 1887 and it goes on...  The French did not shag anything in Norfolk though. Its called standards.

Forgive me, Withers, I'm not a historian, but I was under the impression that we were invaded in 1066 by the Normans? In which case, the French fucked no English women, including those in Norfolk. As I'm sure you're aware, as an intelligent half-man, the Normans were Norse, hence the name. You stupid fucking cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

If you cared to actually read that fucking book you mention, they were not French, they were Normans, ie Norsemen... Danes etc going out viking (raiding to you simpletons)

They only became known as "Norman" through bad pronunciation.... they landed in northern France and told the French king to fuck off, they were having that whole fertlle agricultural area... the king, being french, pissed his pants and said "oooo fine.. just don't spike me terribly... s.v.p..."

It was viking fait accompli... if you will...

Prick.

20 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fuck Edders where does that leave me ?. Ding the Dipstick calls me a mongrel . If he were to get his face out of a glass and into a book on English history he would see that the English women have been impregnated by the French since 1066 right thro' to swarthy looking sailors in Tiger Bay 1887 and it goes on...  The French did not shag anything in Norfolk though. 

There are big genetic differences between the English and Welsh, the most likely explanation for this was a large-scale Anglo-Saxon invasion, which wiped out most of the indigenous population in England but did not reach Wales. Even the French/ germans did not want to go to wales

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Forgive me, Withers, I'm not a historian, but I was under the impression that we were invaded in 1066 by the Normans? In which case, the French fucked no English women, including those in Norfolk. As I'm sure you're aware, as an intelligent half-man, the Normans were Norse, hence the name. You stupid fucking cunt.

Bugger... you beat me to it by about 5 seconds... but I think my kingy bit is better...

1 minute ago, DingTheRioja said:

If you cared to actually read that fucking book you mention, they were not French, they were Normans, ie Norsemen... Danes etc going out viking (raiding to you simpletons)

They only became known as "Norman" through bad pronunciation.... they landed in northern France and told the French king to fuck off, they were having that whole fertlle agricultural area... the king, being french, pissed his pants and said "oooo fine.. just don't spike me terribly... s.v.p..."

Prick.

I'm afraid I beat you to it, but this explains it better.

13 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Prick.

Those Normans, they certainly had wisdom.

He was born in Falaise , France and was a true bastard so he was French. Admittedly the French were and still are cunning bastards and even today you inbred fucking cretins need us for your electric and water supply , somewhere to land your 4 jet fighters at sea and take your overspill of hip replacement patients . The bigger laugh is that so many of you cunts still choose to buy French cars ( yes we still have car manufacturer s here ). I like many French drive Lexus and Mazda.