CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Orbital Mechanics

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sounds right up my street, I can hardly wait. I'm misting up with nostalgia even as I type for those heady days of calculating Hohmann transfers with a slide rule. And jumpers for goalposts...

LaGrange points for goalposts, corridors and spin, heart rending tales of sweethearts left aged in time-debt by those only months older dropping out of relativistic travel, ignorant savages under the long sun. That type of shit?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

LaGrange points for goalposts, corridors and spin, heart rending tales of sweethearts left aged in time-debt by those only months older dropping out of relativistic travel, ignorant savages under the long sun. That type of shit?

Fuck yeah Quincy, fuck yeah.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

No, I worked at NASA. 

Oh, so many years have gone though I'm older but a year, your mother's eyes from your eyes cry to me. 

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Fuck yeah Quincy, fuck yeah.

Have you read "The Martian"? I don't mean have you watched the gay fucking film, I mean have you read the book? I came several times when he got the Pathfinder comms up and running. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Have you read "The Martian"? I don't mean have you watched the gay fucking film, I mean have you read the book? I came several times when he got the Pathfinder comms up and running. 

I have, I got a forward copy from an editor mate a good while ago, though it was pretty boss it wasn't Helliconia, but good nonetheless. Nothing compared to the shit you are yet to behold. I will say this: an off world White Sea. Tittilated?

16 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

it wasn't Helliconia, 

I always had a particular soft spot for "Hothouse".

17 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I will say this: an off world White Sea. Tittilated?

All these worlds are yours, except Europa. Attempt no landing there. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I always had a particular soft spot for "Hothouse".

All these worlds are yours, except Europa. Attempt no landing there. 

When this great green earth finally gives up her essential spores I hope you and I can take a handy spider to the fucking moon, you cUnT

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Ape said:

So are you nominating Orbital Mechanics as a cunt, or is this another of your drunken ramblings Quincy?

Er. The second one. Still , it will be fucking epic when I get round to doing it, after this ibuprofen kicks in and the first Bloody Mary .

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Amazing, I didn't think someone would churn out a more pointless nom this week than Withers' girly rant about abusing other members, but here we have it.

Yeah, it's fucking shite. A nom about a nom that's meant to be fantastic but is barely on the drawing board. I was fairly bollocksed though. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, deebom said:

All is not lost. I had not heard of Helliconia, so I Googled, liked the sound of them and have ordered all 3. Cheers Cockfingers you cunt.

If this type of thing is your bag, you shan't be sorry- not at all sorry. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
23 minutes ago, Agentpeanut said:

Space Cunts 4: Revenge of the Sex Robots

'In space, no one can hear you wank'.

It will be a fuck load better than that shit. Measure twice, cut once, you stupid cunt.