CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The U.K. - E.U. Deal

Guest Alfie Noakes

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

A far too reasoned post for this site. To fit in here you need to have a very simplistic, apparently 'common sense' opinion on such complex, expert matters.

Like who dickhead?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There are so many pros & cons and shades of grey that it's almost impossible to make a decision based on analysis alone. However, whereas I fervently believed that the UK was indeed "better together" my gut is telling me that we should run from the EU as far and as fast as we can. I think I can reconcile these apparently contradictory views by observing that scenario (a) was supported by Sturgeon, and scenario (b) has Merkel at its heart. I think I may just instinctively detest raisin-faced dwarf cunts with chips on their shoulders.

I agree on both counts, Britain Together , which I was for obviously, seems to me to be fairly similar / comparable with to out of Europe. The global trade thing is a fairly strong case- it's defo the case that it would improve, and for many British industries with a fair amount of worldwide respect it isn't that great competing with Gerry. The chinks, for instance, associate a lot of quality with British made anything. Myeh, I think we need to get back to doing the things we do, and this seems marginally better. The only other thing I particularly give a fuck about is rather petty, being easy to travel over borders, but st this point would it make fuck all difference? Prob not.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

http://www.theguardian.com/stage/2013/may/07/susan-calman-scottish-independence

"After the show was broadcast," Calman wrote on her blog, "I was accused of betraying my country, of being racist towards my own people and of being a cunt." 

That was me, Susan, sorry. Consistency has never been my strong suit, but I've always known a cunt when I see one.

Christ, she is awful. Truly awful. I don't know why she's suddenly the new bbc darling, I mean she's just a small unfunny ugly lesbian...    oh, hang on...

15 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I personally want out. All of the people I know want out. I don't know anybody who is undecided or who could be persuaded either way - they all firmly want out. I know it doesn't mean that this is a typical representation of the nation as a whole, but it must mean something. I know I am a cynical cunt at the best of times, but this referendum will be a complete waste of fucking time - the result will be fiddled so we have to stay in. There are too many cunts in power getting too much money out of it to give it up. 

I'm undecided. I don't know what to do.

Where's my fluffy kittens!

If anyone believes for one fucking second that the fuckers will actually let the public have a say in this, then they are deluding themselves.

The decision has already been made, we are staying in Europe.

Guest DingTheRioja
4 hours ago, deebom said:

If anyone believes for one fucking second that the fuckers will actually let the public have a say in this, then they are deluding themselves.

The decision has already been made, we are staying in Europe.

So the referendum is going to be fixed then?  Like a Mugabe "election"...?

Guest DingTheRioja

Turgid is now bleating on about wanting another Scot referendum if the UK leaves the EU...

She was whining like fuck when that first vote went through a few weeks ago where teh Scots MPs weren't allowed to vote because it was purely an English issue...

Hasn't she got the message we don't give a fuck about her?

9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Turgid is now bleating on about wanting another Scot referendum if the UK leaves the EU...

She was whining like fuck when that first vote went through a few weeks ago where teh Scots MPs weren't allowed to vote because it was purely an English issue...

Hasn't she got the message we don't give a fuck about her?

The independence vote was 'a once in a generation opportunity' according to the SNP.

Unless they lost of course.

2 minutes ago, MikeD said:

The independence vote was 'a once in a generation opportunity' according to the SNP.

Unless they lost of course.

Yes, but remember, a generation only lasts a few years in Scotland. Breed young, die of skag, repeat. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, but remember, a generation only lasts a few years in Scotland. Breed young, die of skag, repeat. 

Or where I am in the north-east, die of fucking boredom or freeze to death. In summer.

• 2 years later...
On 20/02/2016 at 12:53 PM, Cuntybaws said:

http://www.theguardian.com/stage/2013/may/07/susan-calman-scottish-independence

"After the show was broadcast," Calman wrote on her blog, "I was accused of betraying my country, of being racist towards my own people and of being a cunt." 

That was me, Susan, sorry. Consistency has never been my strong suit, but I've always known a cunt when I see one.

....and yet again I wonder why I bothered with the search function instead of just calling the rain man hotline. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope

This thread does show how and why public opinion moved from a from  a position where remain would most likely have a had a comfortable majority to what actually happened. Instead of putting their argument in a reasoned way the remainers along with playing on fear of the unknown also concentrated on mocking the leavers rather than putting the argument to remain (and there were/are strong arguments for remaining within the EU. The damaged themselves in ways that they are still unable to comprehend in that they lost the very people who would have been able to best argue the UK's cause within the EU.  The reality of the remoaners is that they are not the same as the remainers, rather that they are a hard clique of far right globalist captitalists and song left academics who are unable to argue their cause because they do not understand their cause.

3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

This thread does show how and why public opinion moved from a from  a position where remain would most likely have a had a comfortable majority to what actually happened. Instead of putting their argument in a reasoned way the remainers along with playing on fear of the unknown also concentrated on mocking the leavers rather than putting the argument to remain (and there were/are strong arguments for remaining within the EU. The damaged themselves in ways that they are still unable to comprehend in that they lost the very people who would have been able to best argue the UK's cause within the EU.  The reality of the remoaners is that they are not the same as the remainers, rather that they are a hard clique of far right globalist captitalists and song left academics who are unable to argue their cause because they do not understand their cause.

Do you see how clever you are when you take your ritalin! 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Deebz may well be proved correct 

Panzerknacker 

Its good that you are thinking of us Panzer and The ROI will be there to return the favour and bail UK PLC out in our hour of need.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9813358/British-taxpayers-funded-Irelands-14bn-bail-out.html

3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Its good that you are thinking of us Panzer and The ROI will be there to return the favour and bail UK PLC out in our hour of need.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9813358/British-taxpayers-funded-Irelands-14bn-bail-out.html

Sure yiz were paid that back plus yer 4% interest rate. .ta very much

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Sure yiz were paid that back plus yer 4% interest rate. .ta very much

Panzerknacker 

Panzer, this EU political commentary is very boring, I liked you a lot better when you were doing lonely middle aged women a favour by "plowin' their back doors" and leaving them "looking like a paste bucket".

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Panzer, this EU political commentary is very boring, I liked you a lot better when you were doing lonely middle aged women a favour by "plowin' their back doors" and leaving them "looking like a paste bucket".

Indeed. What's happened to the laid-back letching leprechaun of old, who drove around Ireland's rural roads in his rusty little French car, with a boot full of duck tape and chloroform, on the lookout for women aged 80+ seeking the services of a 'personal trainer'? The only thing remaining is the trademark illiteracy.

Pansy baby?

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Still plying my trade Eric baby..sad to say but this dump is the closest thing i get to serious adult debate!

Panzerknacker 

Guest judgetwi
35 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Still plying my trade Eric baby..sad to say but this dump is the closest thing i get to serious adult debate!

Panzerknacker 

Fuck me. You call the spastic Kraut loving drivel that spills out of your illiterate, uneducated arse licking gob “serious adult debate”?

On reflection, yes you probably do.

🗣

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me. You call the spastic Kraut loving drivel that spills out of your illiterate, uneducated arse licking gob “serious adult debate”?

On reflection, yes you probably do.

🗣

It is to me ...but I'm not as smart or witty as yourself jewdy baby 

Panzerknacker