CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The U.K. - E.U. Deal

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

What a load of bollocks. More fudge than judges lunchbox or a gay pride weekend. They had a chance to improve the EU and really make a change, but now the argument for leaving will be stronger. They are paid to sort this circus out and they are incompetent. However this is all as a possible diversion or distraction tactic for the inevitable approach of world war three (look up operation Northern Thunder).

7 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

What a load of bollocks. More fudge than judges lunchbox or a gay pride weekend. They had a chance to improve the EU and really make a change, but now the argument for leaving will be stronger. They are paid to sort this circus out and they are incompetent. However this is all as a possible diversion or distraction tactic for the inevitable approach of world war three (look up operation Northern Thunder).

Even if we get a referendum, I'm still not convinced that's going to happen, and we vote out the red tape and bureaucracy will go on for fucking years and I doubt if we'll see any changes at all.

This limp-wristed, public schoolboy fucking poof was told to get to fuck and do what he's told and he will.

One way or the other we're in and we're fucking staying in. 

In a democracy, the only thing worse than letting your elected leaders fuck things up is letting unelected cunts fuck things up. Cameron promised thing but these 'clever' twats in Bruxelles were never going to give anything away, they are more concerned about keeping power than the concerns of the people.

I think that if we don't vote to leave, these eurocrats will get their revenge for us being so stroppy as to want to change things and kick us to fuck while we are powerless to stop it. Hundreds of years of proud history will be airbrushed out and we will be poorer for that.

I must be wrong though, Emma Thompson says I am.

3 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Our learned cunt Judge said something on another thread about this subject some weeks ago, and I agree with his comments. Cameron will come back and sell it as a good deal, his chums will put him up as a hero in the Thatcher league of negotiation and subsequently cunts will vote to stay in. The plan appears to be working. I made my mind up a long time ago and it will not change, but I think a yes is likely, given the fragmented nature of the OUT campaign. A fucking right royal stitch up.

Agreed, no negotiations, he was told what he could have, ie fuck all and we're told to be happy with that.

Guest nobgobbler

I personally want out. All of the people I know want out. I don't know anybody who is undecided or who could be persuaded either way - they all firmly want out. I know it doesn't mean that this is a typical representation of the nation as a whole, but it must mean something. I know I am a cynical cunt at the best of times, but this referendum will be a complete waste of fucking time - the result will be fiddled so we have to stay in. There are too many cunts in power getting too much money out of it to give it up. 

I suspect an awful lot of damage is going to be done to our ruling elite by this whole affair. Stitch-ups, corruption, rigging, threats and of course the usual contempt for the people of the country will come into play.

Some people are saying that an out vote will be a leap into the dark. I want out and welcome that leap as it can't be any worse than letting the great and good manipulate us purely for their own benefit and not for the benefit of the population at large.

Was it Sir Winston who said, "We have nothing to fear but fear itself"? Great man. Where is a man like that when you need one.

21 minutes ago, Manky said:

I suspect an awful lot of damage is going to be done to our ruling elite by this whole affair. Stitch-ups, corruption, rigging, threats and of course the usual contempt for the people of the country will come into play.

Some people are saying that an out vote will be a leap into the dark. I want out and welcome that leap as it can't be any worse than letting the great and good manipulate us purely for their own benefit and not for the benefit of the population at large.

Was it Sir Winston who said, "We have nothing to fear but fear itself"? Great man. Where is a man like that when you need one.

Churchill went to Harrow (A public school Mike D).

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

I personally want out. All of the people I know want out. I don't know anybody who is undecided or who could be persuaded either way - they all firmly want out. I know it doesn't mean that this is a typical representation of the nation as a whole, but it must mean something.

No, it doesn't really mean very much at all.

1 hour ago, Properkhunt said:

Our learned cunt Judge said something on another thread about this subject some weeks ago, and I agree with his comments. Cameron will come back and sell it as a good deal, his chums will put him up as a hero in the Thatcher league of negotiation and subsequently cunts will vote to stay in. The plan appears to be working. I made my mind up a long time ago and it will not change, but I think a yes is likely, given the fragmented nature of the OUT campaign. A fucking right royal stitch up.

I do realise that when crunch time comes we'll probably stay in. Every major party will be mainly campaigning for that, it'll be jockland mk 2, but I'm hoping this pathetic "deal" might sway it a bit the other way. More in hope than expectation though. 

27 minutes ago, scotty said:

it'll be jockland mk 2,

There are so many pros & cons and shades of grey that it's almost impossible to make a decision based on analysis alone. However, whereas I fervently believed that the UK was indeed "better together" my gut is telling me that we should run from the EU as far and as fast as we can. I think I can reconcile these apparently contradictory views by observing that scenario (a) was supported by Sturgeon, and scenario (b) has Merkel at its heart. I think I may just instinctively detest raisin-faced dwarf cunts with chips on their shoulders.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There are so many pros & cons and shades of grey that it's almost impossible to make a decision based on analysis alone. However, whereas I fervently believed that the UK was indeed "better together" my gut is telling me that we should run from the EU as far and as fast as we can. I think I can reconcile these apparently contradictory views by observing that scenario (a) was supported by Sturgeon, and scenario (b) has Merkel at its heart. I think I may just instinctively detest raisin-faced dwarf cunts with chips on their shoulders.

One word, baws. 

Calman.

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

One word, baws. 

Calman.

http://www.theguardian.com/stage/2013/may/07/susan-calman-scottish-independence

"After the show was broadcast," Calman wrote on her blog, "I was accused of betraying my country, of being racist towards my own people and of being a cunt." 

That was me, Susan, sorry. Consistency has never been my strong suit, but I've always known a cunt when I see one.

I'm completely undecided as to which way I will vote at the moment. I entirely agree with Baws that no amount of analysis will yield a clear picture, as there are too many factors involved to make a clear cut decision.

Cameron is right in one respect, that it would be a leap in the dark to leave the E.U. We know what we have got, and it's by no means perfect, but it is not as bad for this country as some of the No campaigners would have us believe. I'm completely open to a Brexit argument, however. If the out campaign can be based upon a convincing stance that we will be better off, or at least not worse off, economically, then I'll be happy to listen. If the campaign is mired in xenophobia, patriotic drum banging and half-truths, as I fear it will be, then I won't be taking it as seriously.

I do think it will be a lot closer to call than most commentators though, and I think the No campaign has a realistic chance of success.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm completely undecided as to which way I will vote at the moment. I entirely agree with Baws that no amount of analysis will yield a clear picture, as there are too many factors involved to make a clear cut decision.

Cameron is right in one respect, that it would be a leap in the dark to leave the E.U. We know what we have got, and it's by no means perfect, but it is not as bad for this country as some of the No campaigners would have us believe. I'm completely open to a Brexit argument, however. If the out campaign can be based upon a convincing stance that we will be better off, or at least not worse off, economically, then I'll be happy to listen. If the campaign is mired in xenophobia, patriotic drum banging and half-truths, as I fear it will be, then I won't be taking it as seriously.

I do think it will be a lot closer to call than most commentators though, and I think the No campaign has a realistic chance of success.

A far too reasoned post for this site. To fit in here you need to have a very simplistic, apparently 'common sense' opinion on such complex, expert matters.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
47 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A far too reasoned post for this site. To fit in here you need to have a very simplistic, apparently 'common sense' opinion on such complex, expert matters.

*cough* Excuse me, I don't often feel the need to wag a finger at Decs, but I think, in fact I'm sure after double checking, that there was not a single "cunt", a conspicuous absence of fistings, and a screaming void where a fecal/ringpiece commentary should be. No spunking or shunk either! I'm not sure I like this one bit. 

Anyway, I've paid fuck all attention to this and it is a little off the radar up here as our cunt snp have never given a straight answer on Europe, and are dodging it now as they are dodging the oil value situation, probably because they generally haven't a fucking clue about anything. However is this becoming a stupid blame-other-cunts-for-our-shite like the Scot referendum brought out the worst in cunts? Is it that now? Enjoy if so. Prepare for otherwise reasonable cunts you know to suddenly get all shouty and unreasonably xenophobic. Manky, go ahead, you grim cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

People stumble across this site for various reasons. As far as I can see, cuntery and debate are intertwined. Like you say, each to their own. I'm off for a shit.......in the toilet.

Fucking good work. Love the shitting bit. 

21 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

People stumble across this site for various reasons. As far as I can see, cuntery and debate are intertwined. Like you say, each to their own. I'm off for a shit.......in the toilet.

Bit fucking posh for this site.