CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Davina Attenborough-McCall

Bubba C

Can someone please explain what experience this big-nosed fad dieting cunt has to be able to present a documentary about the earths' wildlife? 

I've never understood the fascination with this camera junkie, it seems she will put her name to anything, well, except anything remotely interesting. 

(For QC) This cunt needs to be taken out and publicly anally fisted with an industrial size bottle of bleach, followed by a million pound weight drop on to her gurning face. 

She was the best ever presenter on Big Brother. On a similar level of achievement, I once got my cock caught in a zip. Would have been less embarrassing if it had been my zip.

Celebrity voice-overs are big earners for them. They read from a script and know fuck all about the subject matter. As the subjects covered are rarely of any interest to me, it is not difficult avoiding the nauseating cunts completely.

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Can someone please explain what experience this big-nosed fad dieting cunt has to be able to present a documentary about the earths' wildlife? 

Carol Vorderman must have been too busy flogging fucking krill capsules that week.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Manky said:

She was the best ever presenter on Big Brother. 

What in the blue fuck sort of comment is that? Fucking hell, my attention was set squarely on Yorkshire where the multi-quote mong resides, resting his oddly square-shaped head in whatever soggy cardboard box he can find and calling it home. 

But Big Brother? I thought you had more about you than that, Manky? Maybe it's north of Birmingham where people start breeding a little too close to the gene pool and produce these sorts? 

18 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

What in the blue fuck sort of comment is that? Fucking hell, my attention was set squarely on Yorkshire where the multi-quote mong reside ing his oddly square-shaped he.ad in whatever soggy cardboard box he can find and calling it home. 

But Big Brother? I thought you had more about you than that, Manky? Maybe it's north of Birmingham where people start breeding a little too close to the gene pool and produce these sorts? 

I qualifed the statement if you read it properly. Even in the worst of anything there is a best. It is where the best of the worst meets the worst of the best that is the Manky paradox. Thick Welsh cunt

20 minutes ago, Manky said:

I qualifed the statement if you read it properly. Even in the worst of anything there is a best. It is where the best of the worst meets the worst of the best that is the Manky paradox. Thick Welsh cunt

On this point, we shall have to agree to disagree, your point was not substantiated in any way, just some painful trot relating to your yeast factory of a penis. 

Top work on the Welsh cunt bit though. 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, neil298 said:

I'd fuck it

Not exactly news that is it?

...but so would I...

1 hour ago, Manky said:

She was the best ever presenter on Big Brother. On a similar level of achievement, I once got my cock caught in a zip. Would have been less embarrassing if it had been my zip.

Celebrity voice-overs are big earners for them. They read from a script and know fuck all about the subject matter. As the subjects covered are rarely of any interest to me, it is not difficult avoiding the nauseating cunts completely.

"best ever".. don't think that gives much competition now does it...?

46 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

What in the blue fuck sort of comment is that? Fucking hell, my attention was set squarely on Yorkshire where the multi-quote mong resides, resting his oddly square-shaped head in whatever soggy cardboard box he can find and calling it home. 

You rang?

If you smacking your head against the cell door counts....

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

For fucks sake Ding, I thought this was sorted yesterday?

What was sorted?

this?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

That shit is never going to be sorted. Kidding aside, I can never really absorb what it is, if there is anything, he is driving at. The last point always seems to be 80% of it, despite only being 10% of the volume of the gross. I think it was November I served him a truly excellent cunting on this topic, but it did not do much good. Although he isn't that bad a cunt as I've said, in this regard you are effectively arguing with the sheep. I'm not sure why he does it, for he can deliver a proper cunting, it's just fucking laziness .

Guest DingTheRioja
59 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That shit is never going to be sorted. Kidding aside, I can never really absorb what it is, if there is anything, he is driving at. The last point always seems to be 80% of it, despite only being 10% of the volume of the gross. I think it was November I served him a truly excellent cunting on this topic, but it did not do much good. Although he isn't that bad a cunt as I've said, in this regard you are effectively arguing with the sheep. I'm not sure why he does it, for he can deliver a proper cunting, it's just fucking laziness .

Stop trying to get round me, you're never getting that shag you keep asking for...

Guest Bill Stickers
59 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Stop trying to get round me, you're never getting that shag you keep asking for...

15 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

A quick ham shandy then, fuck sakes.

Don't be a spoil sport Ding. Let Quincy give you a prolonged face fucking that frequently switches between tender and rough.

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That shit is never going to be sorted. Kidding aside, I can never really absorb what it is, if there is anything, he is driving at. The last point always seems to be 80% of it, despite only being 10% of the volume of the gross. 

It reminds me of Klunk from Stop the Pigeon. The virtual equivalent of a series of elaborate grunts and whistles, with the odd intelligible kernel thrown in more out of accident than design.

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It reminds me of Klunk from Stop the Pigeon. The virtual equivalent of a series of elaborate grunts and whistles, with the odd intelligible kernel thrown in more out of accident than design.

You've been to Aberdeen then?