CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dirty Fucking Snitches.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

7 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Its very you I'm sure Francois. I'm sure you'll blow them away. Unfortunately I wont be at the fitting to share an aperitif and my valued opinions, as I have left London and gone back to the provinces. Talking of getting blown away, my nom on that dead MP was pulled sharpish. Haven't we become very touchy about things of late on the Corner ?

Not even close. Mine got pulled about cunts using social media to express their grief over deaths of a loved one, and I used her husband as an example. 

It was a fucking belter, well, apart from ding's shit, but everything else was excellent. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Not even close. Mine got pulled about cunts using social media to express their grief over deaths of a loved one, and I used her husband as an example. 

It was a fucking belter, well, apart from ding's shit, but everything else was excellent. 

Bollocks.. I improved that nom no-end with my witty and pithy question...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Bollocks.. I improved that nom no-end with my witty and pithy question...

You are an imbecile. 

• 7 months later...
On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 2:44 PM, Decimus said:

So Withers is innocent then, Quincy.

You grassed a grass who wasn't a grass as confirmed by Admin grassing himself up as the original grass. Next time you're in the cooler I hope you get fucking shivved. Disgraceful cunt.

Apologise to you, moi. We have been down this road before, you web footed, form filling cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
33 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Apologise to you, moi. We have been down this road before, you web footed, form filling cunt. 

Apologise Withers. Apologise like you mean it.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Never, you started this shit. You will get no where currying favour with Decimus or his little pet Bubba (aka Salacious B. Crumb), so just let it go, it has run it's course and you are a bore.

You're right, there is no use dwelling on the past. It's high time we moved on, and in a chirpy spirit, not with surliness and grumbling. You should take the high ground here.

Withers, I forgive you. 

• 7 months later...
9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Stubby Pecker, the crime is severe and the evidence iron-clad.

Step forward this instant and make yourself known. 

Stubby has been sat on a Gloucester park bench since Friday afternoon. A copy of the Daily Mail pressed against his fat grassing face, two eye holes cut through the pages and a He-Man walkie talkie in his hand as he radios in to the park warden about kids walking on the flowerbeds.

• Like 2

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stubby has been sat on a Gloucester park bench since Friday afternoon. A copy of the Daily Mail pressed against his fat grassing face, two eye holes cut through the pages and a He-Man walkie talkie in his hand as he radios in to the park warden about kids walking on the flowerbeds.

Very likely. I cannot wait to hear this explanation of his. It would have to be absolutely fucking Olympic level. 

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Paralympic. 

Firstly, you triangulate of depravity, I've been otherwise detained this weekend and am unaware of any (false) accusations on my good name. The Gloucester park jibe is very unfair and wrong. Firstly the city is a lovely place that East Anglian folk would look upon as a cultural Mecca compared to the stuck in the 80s soulless town they and their progeny live. Secondly I've been busy posting turds (dogs and my own variety) through franks letter box  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
54 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Firstly, you triangulate of depravity, I've been otherwise detained this weekend and am unaware of any (false) accusations on my good name. The Gloucester park jibe is very unfair and wrong. Firstly the city is a lovely place that East Anglian folk would look upon as a cultural Mecca compared to the stuck in the 80s soulless town they and their progeny live. Secondly I've been busy posting turds (dogs and my own variety) through franks letter box  

I see, so admin is lying- falsifying evidence? A weighty accusation. You should take care you don't dig through to Malaysia at this rate, where bill awaits with his bags around his ankles.

This excuse of yours is a little flimsy.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I see, so admin is lying- falsifying evidence? A weighty accusation. You should take care you don't dig through to Malaysia at this rate, where bill awaits with his bags around his ankles.

This excuse of yours is a little flimsy.

I've got no idea what you're talking about. I've been busy elsewhere all weekend on a secrete mission so I smell a rat. Have you been cutting your class A's with warfarin again?