CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Using pushchairs to stop traffic cunts

Bubba C

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, witheredscrote said:

I knew Bubba wouldn't miss a chance like this to improve himself. I will reserve a table for dinner afterwards . I will book 4 places as Old Slackers will want to come when he gets wind of this. O.K with you ?

It getting to be sounding like the perfect evening.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Informal dress will suffice Quincers , we don't want to intimidate Bubba , and a plus is it will keep that cunt with cufflinks away...

Bacon suit with lobster epaulettes it is.

Whilst I'd love to stay and trade insults with you illiterate cunts all night, I will have to refrain as I'm now in London for a long weekend with the wife/sheep etc.

As a sign off - Quincy, well done on your 'holiday' you silly cunt, I'm guessing there wasn't the outpouring of geief you hoped for, so you decided to stick around. Withers, congratulations on finding some allies in your Welsh battering and rolling over and taking it up the euro like a Frenchman should. Manky, fucking hell, nobody goes to Abercynon, you filthy degenerate, even Welsh people avoid that place. I dare to think why you went there.

I look forward to catching up with all you cunts soon. 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I will look out a pair of yellow check flairs that I've kept from the '70s. I wonder what Bubba& Bill will wear. It just gets better , what can possibly go wrong

I'm thinking smart casual - high heels (not too high), a fairly low cut top, and something just above the knee.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I will look out a pair of yellow check flairs that I've kept from the '70s. I wonder what Bubba& Bill will wear. It just gets better , what can possibly go wrong

I'm not sure what they'll wear, but I shall wear them both to the elbow like a couple of veterinary rolexes. Bill shall say "I 'ate that cont" and bubbles shall just groan in fairy ecstasy.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm thinking smart casual - high heels (not too high), a fairly low cut top, and something just above the knee.

This cunts giving me a hard on.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Whilst I'd love to stay and trade insults with you illiterate cunts all night, I will have to refrain as I'm now in London for a long weekend with the wife/sheep etc.

As a sign off - Quincy, well done on your 'holiday' you silly cunt, I'm guessing there wasn't the outpouring of geief you hoped for, so you decided to stick around. Withers, congratulations on finding some allies in your Welsh battering and rolling over and taking it up the euro like a Frenchman should. Manky, fucking hell, nobody goes to Abercynon, you filthy degenerate, even Welsh people avoid that place. I dare to think why you went there.

I look forward to catching up with all you cunts soon. 

Bubbles, that's all well and good, but I am going to fucking kill you.

Guest Bill Stickers
24 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bill shall say "I 'ate that cont" and bubbles shall just groan in fairy ecstasy.

Not sure what accent that is you fucking cunt but I'm from the Chilterns and as southern as it comes.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Not sure what accent that is you fucking cunt but I'm from the Chilterns and as southern as it comes.

It was a Keith Harris/Orville/anal puppet thing. Sigh....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Have you had your medication today Quincy?

No, ape, thanks for your touching concern, but I'm just uncorking the first. Prepare for, er, hilarity 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
58 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Antarctica is as southern as it comes and you should go there in your speedos immediately.

12 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Antarctica is as southern as it comes and you should go there in your speedos immediately.

I have managed to track down Deccs and I am sure he will be up for our capers. Apparently he has been at a Monopoly Championship and not doing too well , poor cunt kept getting the 'straight to jail card', and as much as he tried the dice didn't fall his way for many an hour. Shall we now say 5 for dinner or dump that  Welsh prick and keep to 4. He is in London , no doubt making an arse of himself. The last thing we want is to spend the evening looking at photos of London scenes with a fat cunt in the foreground. Perhaps Deccs will confirm.

12 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I have managed to track down Deccs and I am sure he will be up  for our capers. Apparently he has been at a Monopoly Championship and not doing too well , poor cunt kept getting the 'straight to jail card', and as much as he tried the dice didn't fall his way for many an hour. Shall we now say 5 for dinner or dump that  Welsh prick and keep to 4. He is in London , no doubt making an arse of himself. The last thing we want is to spend the evening looking at photos of London scenes with a fat cunt in the foreground. Perhaps Deccs will confirm.

I don't like leaving Norfolk, Withers, but I'll leave the Shire with my finger in my ring if you can promise me a leg over with Manky's she-orc missus.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't like leaving Norfolk, Withers, but I'll leave the Shire with my finger in my ring if you can promise me a leg over with Manky's she-orc missus.

The very mention of Manky made me shudder when thinking of dining on fine cuisine in a 5* restaurant. Think on it , the great unwashed shovelling tripe & onions down their gullets with their fingers. Simply beyond the pale.

1 minute ago, witheredscrote said:

The mere mention of Manky made me shiver when thinking of dining on fine cuisine in a 5* restaurant. Think on it , the great unwashed shovelling tripe & onions down their gullets with their fingers. Simply beyond the pale.

Agreed. The northern practice of flinging ones faeces after each course and demanding that every morsel of food is drenched in Bisto gravy is hardly fitting for a sophisticated soire. However, I feel I am making progress with the imp. So far I have taught him his ABC and by the end of the week I am planning to teach him how to use a knife and fork. By the end of the month he'll know how to construct basic sentences and will be fit for human company.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I have managed to track down Deccs and I am sure he will be up for our capers. Apparently he has been at a Monopoly Championship and not doing too well , poor cunt kept getting the 'straight to jail card', and as much as he tried the dice didn't fall his way for many an hour. Shall we now say 5 for dinner or dump that  Welsh prick and keep to 4. He is in London , no doubt making an arse of himself. The last thing we want is to spend the evening looking at photos of London scenes with a fat cunt in the foreground. Perhaps Deccs will confirm.

Withers, you pathetic cunt. Kindly retract my invitation to your gay jamboree. The last thing I need is to sit around a table eating crisps with a bunch of fat cunts trying to outdo each other with stories of all the glory holes they've visited. Honestly, it would be more fun playing Cluedo with Ding, though I doubt the game would last that long with his snitching ways. 

Good to see Decs back from his Fifty Shades of Cunt dungeon stint, though I fear his anus may have seen better days. 

Anyway, fuck the lot of you, my shit is done and I'm off to Downing Street 

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Good to see Decs back from his Fifty Shades of Cunt dungeon stint, though I fear his anus may have seen better days

Frank did unspeakable things to me in their, Bubba, and Ding was constantly selling me out to the warden. I asked him when he was rejoining us, but like his multi-quote ramblings in cyber space, I could get no sense out of him.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bubbles said:

as I'm now in London for a long weekend

Hoist by your own fucking petard.

Anyone who goes to that there London of their own volition is a cunt of a magnitude Albert Einstein couldn't comprehend.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Withers, you pathetic cunt. Kindly retract my invitation to your gay jamboree. The last thing I need is to sit around a table eating crisps with a bunch of fat cunts trying to outdo each other with stories of all the glory holes they've visited. Honestly, it would be more fun playing Cluedo with Ding, though I doubt the game would last that long with his snitching ways. 

Good to see Decs back from his Fifty Shades of Cunt dungeon stint, though I fear his anus may have seen better days. 

Downs Street, more like.

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

I was really enjoying the read Bubba but then I realised you are lost in the big city , pissed out of your skull on strong London ale , and are in fact falling DOWN in a street