CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sickipedia.

scotty

9 hours ago, BrothersQuim said:

I can remember being sat in a Norfolk cinema watching Back To The Future and thinking, "Fucking hell, he's going to end up shagging his Mum!"

Luckily the usher spotted him fingering her and chucked them out.

Can I just welcome brother quim to the fold after his heroic batch of jokes yesterday. I originally thought he was a bit of a cunt tbh, but I've changed my mind. 

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Care to explain to everyone why you came out with the disgusting shit that you posted and then had the audacity to deny? As if you thought you would get away with it you thick cunt. Admin quite rightly outed you, so the best thing you can do is crawl back into your pit and stay the fuck off of the site.

I explained my position to Admin directly, it has fuck all to do with you, except that this is the 3rd time in a couple of weeks you have directly accused me of being a nonce/paedo/sex offender.

Oh yes, and you asked me back.

22 minutes ago, scotty said:

Can I just welcome brother quim to the fold after his heroic batch of jokes yesterday. I originally thought he was a bit of a cunt tbh, but I've changed my mind. 

I'm with you 100%, Scotty. I thought MothersQuim was a bit of a cunt too. Now I've decided he's a complete cunt. 

1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

I'm with you 100%, Scotty. I thought MothersQuim was a bit of a cunt too. Now I've decided he's a complete cunt. 

Higher praise no man could give, bubbles. 

My young son looked up from his book and asked what a vagina was, so I explained it to him.

"Does mummy have one?" he asked. 

"Yes, every woman does," I replied. 

"What is hers like?"  he asked. 

"You tell me," I said. "You're the last bloke that was anywhere near it."

• Like 1

Guest BrothersQuim
12 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Well thank you for your kind words gents. 

Guest Bill Stickers
On 15 March 2016 at 8:59 PM, Decimus said:

Fucking hell, your obsession with always having to have the last word has lead you to this. You really are quite thick. I'd point out your idiocy, but Ding beat me to it.

Ding, I feel if there's one thing people would say about me, it's that I do my best to give people a chance.

I see the good in everyone, and am always out to make a new friend. I'm caring, compassionate and approachable.

Bearing that in mind, I've tried my best to like you, I really have. But I've come to the conclusion that you need to be cloned a million times over, just so we can send you and your clones to a bespoke Ding concentration camp. Straight from the production line into the torture chamber.

You owe it to the world to suffer an agonising death over and over and over again.

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding, I feel if there's one thing people would say about me, it's that I do my best to give people a chance.

I see the good in everyone, and am always out to make a new friend. I'm caring, compassionate and approachable.

Bearing that in mind, I've tried my best to like you, I really have. But I've come to the conclusion that you need to be cloned a million times over, just so we can send you and your clones to a bespoke Ding concentration camp. Straight from the production line into the torture chamber.

You owe it to the world to suffer an agonising death over and over and over again.

Surely you mean Decs? Either you have quoted the wrong person or you have named the wrong person. Either way you have made yourself look like a complete fucking idiot once again.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Surely you mean Decs? Either you have quoted the wrong person or you have named the wrong person. Either way you have made yourself look like a complete fucking idiot once again.

Indeed I did quote the wrong person. Thank you for pointing that out you odious little pedant.

Do you want to suck my dick Snatch? 

Guest Snatch
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Indeed I did quote the wrong person. Thank you for pointing that out you odious little pedant.

Do you want to suck my dick Snatch? 

Is that the best you can come out with or are you just coming out?

Down at the local maternity unit three fathers,a Yorkshire man an Essex man and a Pakistani were waiting anxiously when the midwife informed them that their 3 new borns had been mixed up.
She asked the Essex man to check first and see if he could identify his child,he enters the ward and comes out with what is quite obviously the Pakistani child, the Pakistani says to him "I think that baby may be mine to which the bloke says " look mate, one of those two in there is from Yorkshire and I'm taking no fucking chances"!!

• Like 2

I'm going to go and rob a bank tomorrow.

I plan on dressing up in a clown wig and make up and only wearing a thong and nipple tassels.

I'll carry a goat and a can of fluorescent paint in one arm and, while in the bank, I'm going to fuck the goat and throw the paint over the walls, all the time ripping up pages of a phonebook and swearing my head off. After getting the money, I'll take a shit on the floor and piss everywhere. I  will then escape in a van shaped like a giant pink cock.

Let's see fucking Crimewatch stage a reconstruction of that.

40 minutes ago, Eddie said:

do you want to suck my dick Bubbles ?

I assume you're addressing me, Edward?

Although by your spasticated scrawl, you could be posting an open invitation to the rest of your glory-hole gang and have simply named your dick after me, who you quite clearly adore.