CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Use The Word "Cunt" In Their Nom Titles

Ape™️

Since the name of the site is Cunts Corner -Name The Cunts Of The World, it's a given that the person, situation, object etc. named in the title is being proposed as a cunt. Although I'm sure we're all guilty of this crime from time to time, there are serial offenders who should either sort their shit out or (and this is my preferred option) fuck off.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Ape said:

Since the name of the site is Cunts Corner -Name The Cunts Of The World, it's a given that the person, situation, object etc. named in the title is being proposed as a cunt. Although I'm sure we're all guilty of this crime from time to time, there are serial offenders who should either  sort their shit out or (and this is my preferred option) fuck off.

I hate cunts who do that.

Guest DingTheRioja
42 minutes ago, Ape said:

It's funny, but I wondered at the time of writing if anyone would be enough of a stupid cunt to cite this nom title. 

What really annoys the fuck out of me... is Punkers liking my post....

Wheres the fucking Domestos when you want it..???

29 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, that wouldn't sit well with me either. He's a creepy little twat, who I strongly suspect works at Tescos.

Punkers is a good lad dapps, just a little misguided. Whether it's waitrose or the local farmers market,  a glory hole's still a glory hole.

Guest DingTheRioja
33 minutes ago, Ape said:

Yes, that wouldn't sit well with me either. He's a creepy little twat, who I strongly suspect works at Tescos.

works?

You have a higher opinion of him than I do then...

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

We're really running short on material these days.

God I miss Quincy.

Me too, I must get the sights fixed on my rifle.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On March 8, 2016 at 2:36 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I've never used that word in my moms. I dont usually use the word to be quite honest. Bit of a cunt I know.

Another of your more endearing qualities gyps. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 08/03/2016 at 7:36 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I've never used that word in my moms. I dont usually use the word to be quite honest. Bit of a cunt I know.

One of my ex's used to slap anyone in the pub who said cunt, fucking hated it she did... funny when the new landlord said it one night...

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Qualities?

I can think of 2 up front... I could possibly get to 3 if I scrabble around a bit.....