CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist Fire Service

Guest MikeD

Guest Manky

Racism is not illegal although the grown-ups like to pretend it is. It is Racial Hatred that is illegal, definitely one for the thought police.

Get off your fucking high horse, Judge you twat. It is human nature.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Racism is not illegal although the grown-ups like to pretend it is. It is Racial Hatred that is illegal, definitely one for the thought police.

Get off your fucking high horse, Judge you twat. It is human nature.

Yes but, I'm not racist, I'm prejudiced.

Guest Manky

I have a healthy preference for people who are of a similar background to myself. If I don't wish to be surrounded by people from different races or different sexual orientation and that makes me racist and homophobic, so be it.

What pisses me off even more are the self important wankers who try and tell me what I should think and like. Like judge, the arsewipe.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

I have a healthy preference for people who are of a similar background to myself. If I don't wish to be surrounded by people from different races or different sexual orientation and that makes me racist and homophobic, so be it.

I tend to judge people on their personality rather than where they were born or their skin colour... Bonkers I know! 

Guest Manky
54 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I tend to judge people on their personality rather than where they were born or their skin colour... Bonkers I know! 

I am selective. I would rather be friendly with a good black guy than a bad white one. My argument is about culture. Some johnny foreigners can't even speak English. Unfortunately, too many of the cunts speak it better than me. Some worship the wrong God. Some don't support the England football team. Some haven't a clue about shaks...sheiks... Shakespae... fuck it, Tom Clancy.

I just refuse to be told to welcome every fucker. I like to make my own choices. The diversity industry is counter productive. And staffed by total cunts. Excuse me while I nip out and kick a Bolivian.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

How do you get a suitable seal on your breathing apparatus if you have one of those Muzzie beards? 

Are they even issued to the ethnic minors - majority if talking about Luton Fire Service

Guest Bill Stickers
29 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

How do you get a suitable seal on your breathing apparatus if you have one of those Muzzie beards? 

Are they even issued to the ethnic minors - majority if talking about Luton Fire Service

I hope you die in a house fire due to an inept Caucasian firefighter you complete invalid. 

51 minutes ago, Manky said:

I am selective. I would rather be friendly with a good black guy than a bad white one. My argument is about culture. Some johnny foreigners can't even speak English. Unfortunately, too many of the cunts speak it better than me. Some worship the wrong God. Some don't support the England football team. Some haven't a clue about shaks...sheiks... Shakespae... fuck it, Tom Clancy.

I just refuse to be told to welcome every fucker. I like to make my own choices. The diversity industry is counter productive. And staffed by total cunts. Excuse me while I nip out and kick a Bolivian.

Another fucking essay from the Northern Munky , BUT he has not mentioned the French in this one. Fair play to him.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
22 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I hope you die in a house fire due to an inept Caucasian firefighter you complete invalid. 

I live in a bungalow you know it all fucking half wit disabled toilet bowl brush.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I live in a bungalow you know it all fucking half wit disabled toilet bowl brush.

A fucking bungalow!!! PunkApe is going to have a field day, and rightly so! It's only one step above a caravan by virtue of not emptying your guts in a chemical bog!

Is it because you're a piss-reeking pensioner, or is your other half an obese blimp of a woman who rides a mobility scooter? She broke the stanna chair lift one too many times so you moved out of your two up two down cottage in Blyth? 

I'd genuinely rather opt for a bedsit. 

Guest Manky
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Another fucking essay from the Northern Munky , BUT he has not mentioned the French in this one. Fair play to him.

That is because the French are cunts but I needn't mention that because everybody already knows.

Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Nick Griffin, grub.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
25 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A fucking bungalow!!! PunkApe is going to have a field day, and rightly so! It's only one step above a caravan by virtue of not emptying your guts in a chemical bog!

Is it because you're a piss-reeking pensioner, or is your other half an obese blimp of a woman who rides a mobility scooter? She broke the stanna chair lift one too many times so you moved out of your two up two down cottage in Blyth? 

You seem a bit irritable today. Has your boyfriend split your ring again?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You seem a bit irritable today. Has your boyfriend split your ring again?

Yes, he has. But I still feel grateful I don't live in a bungalow. You couldn't make it up! You scrotty peasant.

By the way, they can still burn down you idiot. 

Guest Manky

When the Green Godesses were out in 78/79, the death rate in fires dropped. The Army only deployed about half as many men as there were firemen and the venerable old lady was past her retirement date. 0-25 mph in about 10 minutes and designed to put out fires after a nuclear attack. 

They were unstable with a half full tank as the tanks had no baffles to stop water sloshing about. This led to the death of 2 squaddies half a mile from where I live when their Green Goddess overturned. In South Wales, we caught a fireman trying to drain some water out of the tank of one of our Green Godesses.

I think it was because they don't like the English. They are cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
44 minutes ago, Manky said:

When the Green Godesses were out in 78/79, the death rate in fires dropped. The Army only deployed about half as many men as there were firemen and the venerable old lady was past her retirement date. 0-25 mph in about 10 minutes and designed to put out fires after a nuclear attack. 

They were unstable with a half full tank as the tanks had no baffles to stop water sloshing about. This led to the death of 2 squaddies half a mile from where I live when their Green Goddess overturned. In South Wales, we caught a fireman trying to drain some water out of the tank of one of our Green Godesses.

I think it was because they don't like the English. They are cunts.

I hope that cunt for passed to the squaddies for, er, retraining and rehabilitation...

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I hope that cunt for passed to the squaddies for, er, retraining and rehabilitation...

He was not harmed in any way but relations were strained between our mob and the firemen. I have hated the Welsh, firemen and Welsh firemen ever since. Justifiable racism in action.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

A fucking bungalow!!! PunkApe is going to have a field day and rightly so! It's only one step a hbove a caravan by virtue of not emptying your guts in a chemical bog!

I'm utterly fucking speechless. Surely the admission of being a bungalow dweller is the most humiliating revelation ever made in the corner's history.

Drew, unless you suffer from a severe form of vertigo, there is no excuse for ground floor dwelling, you're not a prairie dog for fuck sake. Kill yourself.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I'm utterly fucking speechless. Surely the admission of being a bungalow dweller is the most humiliating revelation ever made in the corner's history.

Drew, unless you suffer from a severe form of vertigo, there is no excuse for ground floor dwelling, you're not a prairie dog for fuck sake. Kill yourself.

It is a staggering confession. I didn't think anyone could top DingTheGrass but Drew has come out of nowhere with a monumental blinder.

This is the CC equivalent of the moon landing. Historic stuff! 

19 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

It is a staggering confession. I didn't think anyone could top DingTheGrass but Drew has come out of nowhere with a monumental blinder.

This is the CC equivalent of the moon landing. Historic stuff! 

Yes agreed , BUT was it a selfless act in confessing that he is a spacker in a bungalow , to give us a good laugh, or is he really just a thick cunt who puts his gob into gear whilst his brain is in neutral.

Fuck me. I was in chapelfield shopping centre, Norwich yesterday. There was a dribbling fat man staring at the escalators like he'd never seen stairs before, mumbling "Drew no go, Drew no go. I managed to take a snap of his infantile attempts to tackle them. It all makes sense now.

• Like 2