CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who drink Fosters

Decimus

Guest Snatch
16 hours ago, Punkape said:

The only place I've ever been expelled from is Cuntscorner.

Shame they let you back in. Mind you,this boring and tedious ID isn't as boring and tedious as your other ID.

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suppose dribbling down your mother's leg four months prematurely doesn't count?

PunkApe is such a pile of shit that I refuse to believe he was spawned any other way than out of his mother's puckered arsehole at an extreme velocity. 

Cunt probably hit the wall on the way out, denting his little infant head. Delightful. 

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

PunkApe is such a pile of shit that I refuse to believe he was spawned any other way than out of his mother's puckered arsehole at an extreme velocity. 

Cunt probably hit the wall on the way out, denting his little infant head. Delightful. 

I reckon he was found in a Tesco carrier bag, that's why he's so obsessed and has such a hatred of them.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I reckon he was found in a Tesco carrier bag, that's why he's so obsessed and has such a hatred of them.

Hopefully he'll end up asphyxiating himself in one too, thus beginning and finishing his miserable existence within the confines of a plastic bag.

Guest luke swarm
27 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Hopefully he'll end up asphyxiating himself in one too, thus beginning and finishing his miserable existence within the confines of a plastic bag.

not much chance of that I am afraid......he is too much of a tight cunt to pay the 5p.

He may choke on a large member but seeing as its probably the Judges winkle he munches on, that too is a forlorn hope.  

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've never had another ID Nocti.

I  think that statement should be ended with a well deserved lol......its the only thing you have ever posted which is genuinely funny

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're most likely the result of a union between Jimmy Savile and one of his Broadmoor inmates.

lol.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I will happily volunteer to help him, if he can't manage it himself... or is there a big fucking queue??

Yeah.... Australians are a bit confusing aren't they? A little while ago I struck up an online friendship with a pleasant woman of a certain age called Maureen.... She said she was a nurse. I was looking forward to long midnight chats about my haemorrhoids and lumbago when she began saying she wanted me to be her special cuckold friend and wanted to watch me being bummed by her well endowed shag partner called Bruce. All I can say is, if this is the way that nursing staff behave in Australia then their health service must be in a hell of a fucking state!

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Yeah.... Australians are a bit confusing aren't they? A little while ago I struck up an online friendship with a pleasant woman of a certain age called Maureen.... She said she was a nurse. I was looking forward to long midnight chats about my haemorrhoids and lumbago when she began saying she wanted me to be her special cuckold friend and wanted to watch me being bummed by her well endowed shag partner called Bruce. All I can say is, if this is the way that nursing staff behave in Australia then their health service must be in a hell of a fucking state!

no wonder anyone with medical qualifications gets to the front of the queue...!!!

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You could have got lucky there, Spot!