CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Serena Williams in sexist row

Neil

Guest DingTheRioja
47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So, educated in your opinion involves being able to swing a tennis racquet about like some sort of demented Downs syndrome child?

And as for successful, is it any fucking wonder. She's the size of Mighty Joe Young and she's playing against skinny eight stone tarts. Her fucking bestial grunting alone provides enough of a sonic boom to put most of her opponents on their arses.

As ever, you haven't thought this through. Best you fuck off for a while if this sort of shit is now your A game.

Serena (and the other one) are the best case the WLTA have for equal pay, I bet them two could hold most of the mens to a full 5-set game...

..mind you, that does mean they need to pass a gender test like the ruski shot putters back in the 80s...

22 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Serena (and the other one) are the best case the WLTA have for equal pay, I bet them two could hold most of the mens to a full 5-set game...

..mind you, that does mean they need to pass a gender test like the ruski shot putters back in the 80s...

Ding, what is the actual point of your posts? Is there intended humour in there? Unfortunately, even when you try and highlight said humour (through bullet points, large font sizes, multiple colours and excessive exclamation mark use), I fear you're still struggling. 

Can I suggest we play a game that will bring a smile to the faces of all the miserable cunts here? 

Let's sit down to a friendly game of Russian roulette using a semi-automatic (not autistic) revolver. You can go first. 

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Ding, what is the actual point of your posts? Is there intended humour in there?  

And there lies the nub of the problem.....if you have a look at the sheer quantity of posts from CuntDing....3700 to date, the humour element is almost non existent....oh yes sometimes he hits it by sheer luck but that is as rare as the Judge having a salad.

There is some merit in your suggestion of playing the game with a loaded weapon but this cunt is so thick that the bullet would pass straight thru the middle of his cranium and still miss his pea sized cerebral cortex .

The only way to be sure of ending his campaign of trying to bore us to death with mundane quips and multiquote tedium would appear to be a total removal of his fucking swede.            

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

the only way to be sure of ending his campaign of trying to bore us to death with mundane quips and multiquote tedium would appear to be a total removal of his fucking swede.            

Wrong again my honourable friend.

His posts are brainless. By their instrinsic property, their creation does not require a mind at all.

Guest DingTheRioja

Ooooooooo!!!!!!

I am soooo upset by your remarks... pass the bleach.

Fucking pricks, there's still more humour in my posts than all of your little schoolyard bumchum club put together, all you lot do is try and slag other CCs off... emphasis on try....

I hate to say this, but Frank has made a welcome return, at least the "quality" of his posts will raise the fucking bar well above you useless cunts.

8 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ooooooooo!!!!!!

I am soooo upset by your remarks... pass the bleach.

Fucking pricks, there's still more humour in my posts than all of your little schoolyard bumchum club put together, all you lot do is try and slag other CCs off... emphasis on try....

I hate to say this, but Frank has made a welcome return, at least the "quality" of his posts will raise the fucking bar well above you useless cunts.

Thank you Ding. Although I've only submitted four lines in two days, I tend to agree with you. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Thank you Ding. Although I've only submitted four lines in two days, I tend to agree with you. 

Frank, I'm fucking disgusted with you. This is a classic Ding trait, he's showing you his arse to stop you joining in. He'll be liking every other post you make next.

The cunt is on the ropes, day's away from exploding, and you're sitting back when you should be going for his throat. Sort it out, we didn't get rid of Jazz by pussy footing around.

Guest MikeD
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank, I'm fucking disgusted with you. This is a classic Ding trait, he's showing you his arse to stop you joining in. He'll be liking every other post you make next.

The cunt is on the ropes, day's away from exploding, and you're sitting back when you should be going for his throat. Sort it out, we didn't get rid of Jazz by pussy footing around.

Are you and Ding the same person?

This argument isn't half fucking dragging on.

Guest MikeD
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm everyone on here, it's just been you and me for the past two and a half years, Mike.

Me and you alone?

That'll take a while to sink in, i'll probably need counselling.

Guest MikeD
Just now, Frank said:

A fucking kicking is what you need Mike, you soft fuck. 

Frank, I could be wrong but I'm almost certain that you've said that before, and doubtless will say something similar again.

4 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Frank, I could be wrong but I'm almost certain that you've said that before, and doubtless will say something similar again.

There's no malice, Mike. You know I'd be the first to shake your hand at a cc convention. Only after a tipple would I feel the need to pummel your spasticated little head with a spade. 

Guest MikeD
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

There's no malice, Mike. You know I'd be the first to shake your hand at a cc convention. Only after a tipple would I feel the need to pummel your spasticated little head with a spade. 

Be quiet you ridiculous man.

Guest Bill Stickers
41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sort it out, we didn't get rid of Jazz by pussy footing around.

Actually, I seem to remember that during Jazz's last days, Frank spent most of his time liking the poor sap's posts to stir the pot and encourage the little snatch weasel into a meltdown.

It was a nuanced approach that I marvelled at, although Frank did have the audacity to once accuse me of playing with two decks with MikeD.

Guest MikeD
16 minutes ago, Frank said:

And you've been looking at my profile again.

Remember, all the restraining order needs is a date and a signature.

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

A cc convention would surely be akin to Armageddon. A coming together of the worlds most miserable bastards, who have utter contempt for nearly everything/everyone on the planet. I'm sure the fucker would stop spinning on its axis at the exact second Frank and Mike start swinging their handbags at each other in the car park like some sort of Big Bang. 

Bill, if you'd like to supply the refreshments, that'd be superb. Quincy may come along too, if he's finished gunning down the employees at his local HMRC office.

Ding, this is purely hypothetical fantasy shit, please don't take it literally and multi-quote moan asking where your invite to the party is. 

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

A cc convention would surely be akin to Armageddon. A coming together of the worlds most miserable bastards, who have utter contempt for nearly everything/everyone on the planet. I'm sure the fucker would stop spinning on its axis at the exact second Frank and Mike start swinging their handbags at each other in the car park like some sort of Big Bang. 

Bill, if you'd like to supply the refreshments, that'd be superb. Quincy may come along too, if he's finished gunning down the employees at his local HMRC office.

Ding, this is purely hypothetical fantasy shit, please don't take it literally and multi-quote moan asking where your invite to the party is. 

If that was really him on the video he posted the cunt looks like he could barely lift a fucking handbag let alone swing it.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I've always wondered what a CC pub crawl would look like.

Withers would turn up from Normandy complaining about jet lag. Neil would fuck off with a fat bird after the first pint. 

Ding would sit in a rain mac by the fire drinking a half of shandy, boring people to death talking about the Dales. 

Frank would get barred from every establishment but somehow manage to sneak in again via the pub garden for another pint. Him and Jacko would end up getting a taxi home together.

MikeD wouldn't get invited. 

Guest MikeD
3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've always wondered what a CC pub crawl would look like.

Withers would turn up from Normandy complaining about jet lag. Neil would fuck off with a fat bird after the first pint. 

Ding would sit in a rain mac by the fire drinking a half of shandy, boring people to death talking about the Dales. 

Frank would get barred from every establishment but somehow manage to sneak in again via the pub garden for another pint. Him and Jacko would end up getting a taxi home together.

MikeD wouldn't get invited

I'm finally taking a liking to you, Bill.

On 22/03/2016 at 6:05 PM, luke swarm said:

I dislike football intensely ........as to my sporting interests...well I suppose Beach Volleyball is amusing if the right gear is worn by the female participants and I also love watching the woman's high jump...

Highly competitive and eminently watchable for long periods....sometimes almost 10 minutes 

I'm watching Sweden v Brazil in the women's beach volleyball. 

There's already been a wrist injury, but I should be ok by wednesday. 

50 minutes ago, Frank said:

A mealy mouthed reply.

11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fair point, Michael. I suppose it could have been one of his many rent boys. 

Nothing is what it seems, bubbles. You might have noticed the delayed response to my finely tuned retorts. I have to plough through the archives of bill and decs and cut and paste.