CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BEEB's latest taboo

Neil

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

She was the people's princess. Queen of hearts and visited sick kids in hospital so fuck off.

Don't tell me, I'd have given her one... tell Decs, he has the problem with her...

9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Don't tell me, I'd have given her one... tell Decs, he has the problem with her...

Ding, I don't understand how you think that this is some sort of revelation that will shame me. Fair enough if this was "Bleeding Heart Royalist Fans of Arab Fucking Slags.com", but it's not. I'm free and honest in my hatred of her, and that's overwhelmingly seen as a positive trait on here. 

Yet again, you've made yourself look a right stupid fucking cunt.

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

do a Ding on him Mike......make sure it involves the long dead remains of princess Diana in a randomly worded nonsensical statement that is ridiculous in its stupidity

........Decimus really cannot cope with them and spends hours trying to work out just how he has been cunted but all to no avail. 

Sounds like any of my posts.

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Thought the sarcasm was obvious , I hated the cunt. Utter, utter slag.

I sometimes wonder if Ding is autistic, Edders. He doesn't seem to get the humour of this site. I think it would be best for all concerned if he killed himself immediately.

Guest MikeD
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I sometimes wonder if Ding is autistic, Edders. He doesn't seem to get the humour of this site. I think it would be best for all concerned if he killed himself immediately.

A suicide post.

And you called me a tedious cunt.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Mike, if you find me tedious, there's no hope for you. I'm fucking hilarious.

I think it would be best for all concerned if you killed yourself immediately.

If you do decide to take Decimus's advice then I would request that before you do reach for the bleach...can you go over and mercilessly batter that arsewipe Pinkape into a sodden mass of twitching nerve endings. We would light a candle for you every 24th March and call its saint Mikecunts  day  

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

If you do decide to take Decimus's advice then I would request that before you do reach for the bleach...can you go over and mercilessly batter that arsewipe Pinkape into a sodden mass of twitching nerve endings. We would light a candle for you every 24th March and call its saint Mikecunts  day  

You're getting very hysterical again.

Calm down dear !

lol.

Guest MikeD
7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Is that not what he is already?

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

You're getting very hysterical again.

Calm down dear !

lol.

Go on Mike....do it.do it... and make sure you put quicklime on the remains so this amoeba cannot regenerate. That should put an end to its incessant Lol.......afterwards spread the remains on a hallowed Tesco  car park as it would not have wanted.   

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Go on Mike....do it.do it... and make sure you put quicklime on the remains so this amoeba cannot regenerate. That should put an end to its incessant Lol.......afterwards spread the remains on a hallowed Tesco  car park as it would not have wanted.   

We kill one id and another equally fucking boring one would take it's place.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Careful now or you'll upset admin......you know you can't have your own way all the time.

Now go get your shinebox......

Guest MikeD
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Careful now or you'll upset admin......you know you can't have your own way all the time.

Depends who it is, some people get off with anything.

Guest luke swarm
19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I know when I am beat Pinkape....I cannot go upsetting the Big Boss of CC.

I will get my shoeshine box and must remain content with my lowly position..........I tell  you that you are one lucky bastard to be getting that healthcare for free off  Properkhunt you jammy cunt........I expect the local emergency services are dog tired of removing foreign objects from your rectum and colon all the time by now.

Stick close to him though as that other faggot the Judge may usurp your position of the Bosses sperm receptacle at any time...you know how fickle his love is.   

Guest DingTheRioja

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding, I don't understand how you think that this is some sort of revelation that will shame me. Fair enough if this was "Bleeding Heart Royalist Fans of Arab Fucking Slags.com", but it's not. I'm free and honest in my hatred of her, and that's overwhelmingly seen as a positive trait on here. 

Yet again, you've made yourself look a right stupid fucking cunt.

..because she came from Norfolk you thick cunt...

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

Thought the sarcasm was obvious , I hated the cunt. Utter, utter slag.

Yes, maybe you should open your fucking eyes you thick prick, hence the comment about the stupid cunts at her funeral...

Fucking hell, I knew you lot were thick, but this is taking the piss even for Norfolk.

Welcome back Frank, these lot make you look good...

18 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

..because she came from Norfolk you thick cunt...

Yes, maybe you should open your fucking eyes you thick prick, hence the comment about the stupid cunts at her funeral...

Fucking hell, I knew you lot were thick, but this is taking the piss even for Norfolk.

Welcome back Frank, these lot make you look good...

Was you breastfed as a baby?