CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guests Who Over Stay Their Welcome

Decimus

Guest Snatch
12 hours ago, Admin said:

I have unbanned a few members, after all it is a 4 day holiday for the lucky amongst us. If it ends in knocking the shit out of each other I will put the bans back on. I won't hold my breath, even though many would wish I will.

We won't be holding our breath either. Empty promises Admin you cunt,empty promises.

One cunt goes out and his other ID cunt comes in. All it needs now is his personal cocksucker Jacko to turn up and turn up he will.

They're like herpes those two,they go away for a while but you know the shite will come back.

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, Frank said:

There's no denying that you're in my bucket 'o' spastics for good reason, Scotty. That list holds firm to this day.. although I've taken a shine to idiot Eddie. 

Shut up Snatch you fucking whinging, whining little cur. You don't like Frank because he's everything you want to be.

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, Admin said:

I have unbanned a few members, after all it is a 4 day holiday for the lucky amongst us. If it ends in knocking the shit out of each other I will put the bans back on. I won't hold my breath, even though many would wish I will.

..and besides...  how is that any different from now?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

We won't be holding our breath either. Empty promises Admin you cunt,empty promises.

One cunt goes out and his other ID cunt comes in. All it needs now is his personal cocksucker Jacko to turn up and turn up he will.

They're like herpes those two,they go away for a while but you know the shite will come back.

A few things Scotty you arsehole.

Its a bank holiday.

Its sunny.

I support a football team shit enough that their game isn't called off for international call ups.

I plan to be fucking shitfaced long before I even get to the terraces. 

Football is for irons and all that. 

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Its a bank holiday.

Its sunny.

I support a football team shit enough that their game isn't called off for international call ups.

What a fucking waste of a bank holiday, still, at least I won't see your fugly mush anywhere if you're pissing in the pocket of the thick cunt in front of you...

Guest Snatch
33 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Shut up Snatch you fucking whinging, whining little cur. You don't like Frank because he's everything you want to be.

You couldn't be more wrong. What are you,Franks new cocksucker? Get your head out his arse or Jacko will be jealous.

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Its a bank holiday.

Its sunny.

Take a look at your last post. When you want to quote Scotty quote him and not me.

I think your shitfaced now. Go to your girls game,you might be able to manage a third beer before you pass out.

Guest Bill Stickers

Diabolical abuse. I expected it from that chinless wonder Ding but you're usually of a better ilk snatch.

Up your game or fuck off. You probably both live in bungalows.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Diabolical abuse. I expected it from that chinless wonder Ding but you're usually of a better ilk snatch.

Live in a fucking bungalow? That's fucking low that is.

(See what I did there?)

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Live in a fucking bungalow? That's fucking low that is.

(See what I did there?)

All I see is a complete cunt with unfettered access to a computer, typing all manner of absolute bollocks.

Guest DingTheRioja
27 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

A period townhouse, with views across the Vale of York and the Dales...

Fucking oik.

45 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You couldn't be more wrong. What are you,Franks new cocksucker? Get your head out his arse or Jacko will be jealous.

Take a look at your last post. When you want to quote Scotty quote him and not me.

I think your shitfaced now. Go to your girls game,you might be able to manage a third beer before you pass out.

I think bill might be developing Internet Paranoia Syndrome snatch, and implying that we are the same user with multiple ids. It's not unheard of, especially on here. Even the fucking mods occasionally succumb to it, spotter once emailed me asking that I should desist from posting as agent peanut, and which of those accounts did I want deleting. Given that I've never posted under any other username on here, I told him he could delete the peanut one but that the bloke might not be too chuffed about it. 

Guest Bill Stickers
49 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking oik.

You are PunkApe and I claim my 10 rupees. 

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking oik.

More like an old windowless shepherds hut, surrounded by the buried bodies of the hundreds of people you've fucking bored to death.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Probably will. Nothing like a bit of beak on a bank holiday. 

I'm jealous as fuck, Slackers. My bank holiday seems to consist of DIY and pointless house (not bungalow) shit. 

None of which involve vacuuming.........massive lines of posh up my snout, which is massively upsetting. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

More like an old windowless shepherds hut, surrounded by the buried bodies of the hundreds of people you've fucking bored to death.

Change the fuckng broken record, you tedious inbred fuckwit

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I'm jealous as fuck, Slackers. My bank holiday seems to consist of DIY and pointless house (not bungalow) shit. 

None of which involve vacuuming.........massive lines of posh up my snout, which is massively upsetting. 

Don't worry you fucking gopher. I'll come up to Swansea with a fifty bag of mephedrone and we can fuck some lady boys. 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Don't worry you fucking gopher. I'll come up to Swansea with a fifty bag of mephedrone and we can fuck some lady boys. 

Swansea? Behave yourself and your dilated pupils, William. That place is a shit hole of the lowest order. 

And stay away from me with your 'Mephedrone' you lying little rat, we both know that you've got a sack of Rohypnol burning a hole in your clammy pocket. 

Now, if you'd said you'd swing by Cardiff with an ounce of Charles, we'd be very much on the same, motor-mouthing page. Just don't pull up in your yellow Vauxhall Tigra.