CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guests Who Over Stay Their Welcome

Decimus

Just now, Bubbles said:

I'm sure there's more to it SC, but I'm back now, and I'm sure you'll agree it's for the best. 

Don't be so harsh on QC, our time inside did funny things to him. 

He's turned into what I'd describe as an overtly homosexual war vet with PTSD and did often talk about visiting Oz during our time in the exercise yard

I'll let you know if he obtains a passport, you might want to steer clear as he wouldn't stop rabbiting on about Oxford Street, Sydney, as he thinks the folk there will 'get him'. 

Don't know if this means anything to you?

You total fucking bore.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, scotty said:

Bubbles is a complete fucking cunt alfie, like the rest of us. But he does at least have some entertainment value, however sparse. 

Really, where? 

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Really, where? 

Fuck me, Alf, really? I thought you had a bit of bollocks about you, especially as you had the temerity to give me some shit, for no apparent reason, in the vain hope of people actually noticing you. 

I'm boring myself even replying to you, I'm done with you, you complete and utter waste of time. 

Please don't bother replying, you're far too fucking tedious for me to read it. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Ding has more personality than you. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fuck me, Alf, really? I thought you had a bit of bollocks about you, especially as you had the temerity to give me some shit, for no apparent reason, in the vain hope of people actually noticing you. 

I'm boring myself even replying to you, I'm done with you, you complete and utter waste of time. 

Please don't bother replying, you're far too fucking tedious for me to read it. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Ding has more personality than you. 

Fuck off you total dipshit loser. You have no sparkle, no shine, just dull  repetitive non constructive shite. Nothing you have ever said on here is remotely funny or witty. Go and lick your fuse box there's a good little boy.

Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck off you total dipshit loser. You have no sparkle, no shine, just dull  repetitive non constructive shite. Nothing you have ever said on here is remotely funny or witty. Go and lick your fuse box there's a good little boy.

You're absolutely right, Alf. The bubble bore will burn himself out within a few days, if not this evening. His weak 'good work QC' catchphrase has got him this far, but like a couple of other brass saps on here, he lacks that one very special ingredient ..... charm.

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're absolutely right, Alf. The bubble bore will burn himself out within a few days, if not this evening. His weak 'good work QC' catchphrase has got him this far, but like a couple of other brass saps on here, he lacks that one very special ingredient ..... charm.

Shoosh now, idiot, Alfie was saying something. Not sure what, however, as he's the most boring bastard on here, even you've got a touch more life and pizazz about you. 

Hang on, I'm just trying to find a nom by Alfie that I can try and resuscitate, as he seems desperate for me to be involved in his life.

Nope, I'm fucked if I can find anything. Could you do me just a little favour and point me in the general direction of anything he's done, please? 

Guest DingTheRioja
50 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Ding has more personality than you. 

Fuck off.

How dare you use me as a comparison for that prick.. I am mightily offended!!!!!!!

Just now, Bubbles said:

Shoosh now, idiot, Alfie was saying something. Not sure what, however, as he's the most boring bastard on here, even you've got a touch more life and pizazz about you. 

Hang on, I'm just trying to find a nom by Alfie that I can try and resuscitate, as he seems desperate for me to be involved in his life.

Nope, I'm fucked if I can find anything. Could you do me just a little favour and point me in the general direction of anything he's done, please? 

I recall several, actually. I'll do a search..

Just now, Bubbles said:

No... nothing.

• Like 1

Finally. 

We've had the wifes family over for lunch today. Lunch. The fucking cunts have just this moment left. I tried dropping a hint around 7:30 when I excused myself, said I was very tired, and went to bed.

Still hearing voices at 10:15 so I got dressed and came downstairs, the cunts were still here. 

Does anyone think that's reasonable? I mean, is it just me?

Just now, scotty said:

Finally. 

We've had the wifes family over for lunch today. Lunch. The fucking cunts have just this moment left. I tried dropping a hint around 7:30 when I excused myself, said I was very tired, and went to bed.

Still hearing voices at 10:15 so I got dressed and came downstairs, the cunts were still here. 

Scotty you're out of your depth in every respect. Idiot.

11 minutes ago, scotty said:

Finally. 

Should have gone down naked Scotters - that would have dispersed the cunts. It was getting dressed that sealed your fate.....

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

Scotty you're out of your depth in every respect. Idiot.

48 hours, frankie. 48 hours. Make the most of them. You haven't posted a single amusing thing since admin opened the asylum doors, I don't know why you're even bothering, it's truly pathetic to watch. You used to be funny occasionally, now you're just tragic. 

Just now, scotty said:

48 hours, frankie. 48 hours. Make the most of them. You haven't posted a single amusing thing since admin opened the asylum doors, I don't know why you're even bothering, it's truly pathetic to watch. You used to be funny occasionally, now you're just tragic. 

Just now, scotty said:

I've had a few likes. Is it really that bad, or is that a knee jerk reaction to being called an idiot? What you thinking.. minkey?