CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Not having food on a plate

Bubba C

Guest luke swarm
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

The trouble is that some poxed up,AIDS ridden, taxi-driving Asian cunt from Rotherham will have stuck his cock in the curry beforehand.

You are mistaken Pinkape...that is not curry but Cock in Van, a French speciality you are thinking about...easy to get those two mixed up especially if you are a retarded cuntwipe such as yourself.........oh nearly forgot...Lol  

• 1 month later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 24 March 2016 at 3:51 PM, Bubbles said:

What the fuck is it with restaurants and pubs these days? Is there a shortage of plates in the world, or is it simply the fucking trend to serve a 3 course meal on anything but a plate, the one fucking thing that particular piece of crockery was designed for? 

Starter in some glass fucking dish, main on a fucking piece of wood and desert on some slate. Not one fucking plate throughout, it was only because the waitress had a fuckable arse and tits that I didn't lose my shit.

Fuck off, give me my food on a plate and my fucking pint in a normal glass, not something that looks like a fucking knock-off Waterford crystal fucking vase. 

Cunts 

Pretty good, Welshy. Only Monday I was served half a pizza and some apple cores on a dustbin lid. Crazy!

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Pretty good, Welshy. Only Monday I was served half a pizza and some apple cores on a dustbin lid. Crazy!

Were you visiting Yorkshire? That's classed as fine dining.  What a complete shit hole. 

And it's full of cunts. 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Were you visiting Yorkshire? That's classed as fine dining.  What a complete shit hole. 

And it's full of cunts. 

Change the fucking record, the only person you're cunting is yourself, you jealous little prick.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Change the fucking record, the only person you're cunting is yourself, you jealous little prick.

Superb, Ding is on the ropes, someone land the knock out blow and send this cunt back tail between his legs to the dreary pit town he proudly calls home! 

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Superb, Ding is on the ropes, someone land the knock out blow and send this cunt back tail between his legs to the dreary pit town he proudly calls home! 

Nope, the four of you are boring, repetitive, small minded little pricks who contribute less than Punkers to this site.  All you ever do is run around like 7 year olds on too much SunnyD and Refreshers, wailing at the top of your squeaky little voices "you're fucking shit you are, you're shit, shit, cunt, shit"...

Change the fucking record.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Nope, the four of you are boring, repetitive, small minded little pricks who contribute less than Punkers to this site.  All you ever do is run around like 7 year olds on too much SunnyD and Refreshers, wailing at the top of your squeaky little voices "you're fucking shit you are, you're shit, shit, cunt, shit"...

Ding, you're fucking shit you are. Squeak Squeak.

Guest Manky

I have to back Ding here. A lot of you never cunt someone on merit. You act like a bunch of 8 year olds in the school playground picking on the odd one out.

Granted, he is from Yorkshire so some cunting is justified.

Guest DingTheRioja
13 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

You're losing this one, Dung, badly. 

Nope, never "lost" anything to you lot, apart from a few minutes scratching my head thinking surely no one is that fucking dumb, only for you to prove me right minutes later.

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I wish you were hit by a piece of Iron.

Like I said, minutes later.

6 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have to back Ding here. A lot of you never cunt someone on merit. You act like a bunch of 8 year olds in the school playground picking on the odd one out.

Backhander!!!!

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Manky said:

that's not true Manky......is there anyone on here who does not get cunted, me and you included.

Ding gets more than most because of the content of his post or should that be lack of content and his penchant for multi quoting stuff that has already been said. As for odd one out, well you can take your pick here as none of us could be described as well balanced.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 minutes ago, Manky said:

I would say something along the lines of "shut up Manky, ding doesn't need your help" but he does, desperately.

16 minutes ago, Manky said:

It is getting a bit tedious, manky. I wouldn't describe ding as a particularly riveting poster, but he's pretty harmless. Got to agree with the manc on this one.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

QC posting on a shit nom 6 weeks later. Truly the sign of a desperate man seeking attention. Almost as desperate as Taffy The Troll

I only just noticed the nom, you pedantic pencil pushing prick. Withers, at times you seem to skirt towards the near shores of insolence, and it is most unbecoming.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Is he from Yorkshire? I had him down as a Cumbrain.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Is he from Yorkshire? I had him down as a Cumbrain.

Nope. He's definitely a slapped-arse, thick as fuck tyke. Odds on he has a private hire license and his name is probably Rammalammading Dong and pines for the Hindu Kush.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Read it again - it's cacography.

Good work, Quimcy.

Thanks Cunty. Manky, if you're not there yet, i'm saying Ding has nothing but spunk between his ears.

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Ding, is this your Sermon on The Mount moment?

Stop proselytising and say something funny. Please. Whilst I enjoy endlessly cunting you for your pathetic attempts to be humorous, it would be nice to have a day off. Bill, Bubbles and Luke don't come cheap you know. For every "Fuck off Ding" they post, under the terns of their contract I'm having to pay them a fiver apiece. Double on Sundays.