CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Artificial Intelligence

Cuntybaws

13 hours ago, southerncunt said:

When you have the likes of Stephen Hawking waving warning flags (figuratively speaking, of course) then we all have reason to be worried.

Stephen Hawking is a dribbling idiot with his Blackhole bollocks.

God made the universe and we need to know little more about space time etc.

Guest Even bigger cunt.
31 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's asshole when Armie says it so fuck off you limping, AIDS ridden, gormless sod.

One rule I always follow is I never get into an argument with an idiot or a arsehole,as you just lower yourself to their level, and they will beat you with there experience.So please take this 'fuck off' with a complimentary as a token of my gratitude you useless gormless half wit excuse for a cunt. 

42 minutes ago, Punkape said:

we need to know little more about space time etc.

I beg to differ. With regards to space and the universe, I want to know exactly where you are in it at all times. I also want to know the precise time you will be occupying that area. By unravelling these mysteries, I can be sure to avoid ever being stuck in a room with you and your plastic golf set, and the priest that's been constantly hanging out your arse since you were six.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I beg to differ. With regards to space and the universe, I want to know exactly where you are in it at all times. I also want to know the precise time you will be occupying that area. By unravelling these mysteries, I can be sure to avoid ever being stuck in a room with you and your plastic golf set, and the priest that's been constantly hanging out your arse since you were six.

I hope you will be going to Church this Easter to pray for your fellow men......and your civil partner.

lol.

Lol.

52 minutes ago, Punkape said:

God made the universe and we need to know little more about space time etc.

Have you seen Soylent Green, Punkers? Why don't you lie back and relax, tee up the Pastoral Symphony, and I'll be round to deliver the coup de grace as it segues into “Åses død”, assuming I can find my shovel in time.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

As Bubbles accurately pointed out earlier:

Twitter is not what I'd describe as a nurturing learning environment.

I was sad, though, when they pulled her. I reckon if they'd given her another day she might have managed to get Stephen Fry to top himself.

Fucking hell, don't tease us... even the slightest possibility of that is as smile inducing as a bacon sandwich sat in front of you...

49 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's asshole when Armie says it so fuck off you limping, AIDS ridden, gormless sod.

..and I really take into account what a steroid pumped bodybuilding, ex-austrian, shit actor of a politician in California says....

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Have you seen Soylent Green, Punkers? Why don't you lie back and relax, tee up the Pastoral Symphony, and I'll be round to deliver the coup de grace as it segues into “Åses død”, assuming I can find my shovel in time.

Not Soylent Green....Spunkape is more reminiscent of one of the diseased and rotting vampires afraid of the light and technology that were in the Omega Man  

Guest Snatch
53 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I take it you mean ARNIE you fucking idiot.

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Fucking hell, don't tease us... even the slightest possibility of that is as smile inducing as a bacon sandwich sat in front of you...

..and I really take into account what a steroid pumped bodybuilding, ex-austrian, shit actor of a politician in California says....

You'll be listening to Trump ad nauseam soon.

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Not Soylent Green....Spunkape is more reminiscent of one of the diseased and rotting vampires afraid of the light and technology that were in the Omega Man  

A good analogy, but I've always seen him as more of a Morlock - I present in evidence this family portrait from his round robin Xmas card of 2014.

latest?cb=20111006041612

Oh well, the first page stayed mostly on topic, which is rare enough in itself these days.

There is one final card to play in the attempt to convince you that AI is a cunt, and that is to cite the diabolically piss-poor film of that name. It was bad enough that it starred a mincing Jude Law and the appallingly boss-eyed midget, Haley Joel Osment. Given the current Rat resurgence I am almost afraid to mention that it was directed by Steven Spielberg.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGzpo0vSJNqe85n8sjyX6

Guest luke swarm

Isaac Asimov foresaw this years ago and I believe that his 3 laws of robotics have actually been adhered to when they program anything of this nature........what the fear is that we will create an entity similar to Data in that utterly dire Star Trek NG series.......an entity with a positronic brain capable of learning without further programming.  

However this level of technology is (hopefully)  decades away and even more probably beyond our capabilities. Asimovs novels can be a bit dreary but his 3 laws of robotics  are far reaching    

16 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Isaac Asimov foresaw this years ago and I believe that his 3 laws of robotics have actually been adhered to when they program anything of this nature.....

I don't know where you work, Luke, but in my experience the average programmer struggles to deal with a concept as simple as a leap year. I certainly wouldn't trust the cunts to implement a workable heuristic algorithm to underpin the relatively weighted decisions involved in determining whether the autopilot should initiate a self-destruct sequence rather than attempt to land its plane with 300 Manchester United supporters on board in the playground of a 100-pupil primary school in Bradford.

As I recall, pretty much every story in Asimov's own robotics collections dealt with the laws going wrong in some way.

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Decs, it is also useful information to have and consider before throwing a brick at the fucking cunt. 

On ‎24‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 10:07 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I can't help but feel you're all underestimating the scale of the AI threat..........

..........Be afraid, people, be very afraid.

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 8:35 AM, luke swarm said:

artificial intelligence is totally unworkable and is nothing to be feared......even if it did start to display any signs of self awareness or independent thought.....the next "crucial" update by Microsoft cunts to Windows 11 would quickly reduce it to a confused and unworkable state.

I have to side with Cuntybaws on this Luke, for one thing, never underestimate mankind's ability to sleepwalk into destroying itself.

Very simply computing is limited by the language being no more than a series of "yes" and "no" instructions. It gets interesting if one adds "maybe" to the mix but there have always been the physical limits imposed by the on/off nature of electrical circuitry. Ways around this range from varying electrical impedance to circuits, the use of multiplexers etc and the application of complex "fuzzy logic" programmes but always, the yes/no switch limit is at the core. Quantum computers get around this and whilst still in the very costly experimental stage, technology advances at an exponential rate......

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have to side with Cuntybaws on this Luke, for one thing, never underestimate mankind's ability to sleepwalk into destroying itself.

Very simply computing is limited by the language being no more than a series of "yes" and "no" instructions. It gets interesting if one adds "maybe" to the mix but there have always been the physical limits imposed by the on/off nature of electrical circuitry. Ways around this range from varying electrical impedance to circuits, the use of multiplexers etc and the application of complex "fuzzy logic" programmes but always, the yes/no switch limit is at the core. Quantum computers get around this and whilst still in the very costly experimental stage, technology advances at an exponential rate......

Hmm.....sounds like Mrs Swarm...her speciality is the "maybe" function......specially late on a Saturday night or early Sunday morning.

I can safely say that she has not been the pleasure model since went on the greggs sausage roll diet.   

Guest Even bigger cunt.

There's a law in physics which says that species/races simply cannot outlive their own intelligence, IE, once a species/race becomes too intelligent, it will inevitably use that intelligence to destruct itself. Now with arseholes like say Punkape lets hope its sooner than later. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Even bigger cunt. said:

There's a law in physics which says that species/races simply cannot outlive their own intelligence, IE, once a species/race becomes too intelligent, it will inevitably use that intelligence to destruct itself. Now with arseholes like say Punkape lets hope its sooner than later. 

that makes no sense at all EBC........as Spunkape is not a living sentient thing but but a rudimentary and very basic computer program designed to periodically churn out random lol's and simple sentences involving tescos or cufflinks......to apportion any kind of intelligence to this cuntish and annoying series of binary circuits is indeed foolish and unwise.

You would elevate a simple machine above humanity and that is the path to our own destruction.

53 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

that makes no sense at all EBC........as Spunkape is not a living sentient thing but but a rudimentary and very basic computer program designed to periodically churn out random lol's and simple sentences involving tescos or cufflinks......to apportion any kind of intelligence to this cuntish and annoying series of binary circuits is indeed foolish and unwise.

You would elevate a simple machine above humanity and that is the path to our own destruction.

"Punkape" was written on a BBC model B microcomputer, by a 10 year old with learning difficulties. The command line execution of Punkape can be modified according to the desired primary topic of its output, using additional software switches. Examples:

Run Punkape.exe /Tesco 

Run Punkape.exe /Cufflinks 

Run Punkape.exe /Cheshire 

Whichever primary topic is selected, the basic core stupidity remains regardless.