CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rioja is rubbish

southerncunt

51 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Frank you tragic piece of shit.

You've been out the cooler for a matter of hours and you've banged out more posts than Jazz on the cheap speed.

I can imagine you in the clink scratching the days left into the wall. Were you waiting with baited breath for the moment you were unbanned, fingers poised on the keyboard, readied for the starting gun?

I received an email from admin on Wednesday, inviting me back for the Easter weekend on a pay-per-click basis. Any 'likes' received are calculated on a tiered bonus structure and shared amongst my other ID's. As you probably know, this is fairly common when forums are struggling and being overrun with arrogant cunts and mikeD's. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Any 'likes' received are calculated on a tiered bonus structure and shared amongst my other ID's. 

You can send my percentage via a BACS transfer.

Guest DingTheRioja
25 minutes ago, Admin said:

You don't require any help off me to make yourself look like the Ding wannabe that you are clearly incapable of achieving, you fat fingered, wide gobbed piece of fucking tedium.

Stop trying to butter me up you cunt....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Reading Dings input inspired me to nominate this. Rioja is cheap, bereft of nuance, and lacks character. Drunk by cunts with no taste and aspirations of mediocrity at best.

SC, you Downs Under cunt, there is fuck all wrong with Rioja. Plenty of fucking blood tasting cheap shite there is- true, but plenty plenty is properly great without approaching even 15-20 quid. It has caused me much drunken fun over the years and I must protest, you uncouth beer slurping oik.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Thanks for the sympathy like Decimus but that post about a Frank lost all credibility when the fonts changed. Beyond salvage. You should probably rescind it and use it to like the next fucking hilarious thing I post. 

Bean Flickers, you Easter Egg shitting bunny rabbit, I've just strolled out of the clink in my white, beltless 80s suit, sockless w slip ons, fucking sleeves rolled up, and find this place in fucking disarray! What the creaming blue fuck is going on around here?! Ding scampering around, pepped up on SunnyD , crayoning shite everywhere. Frank sauntering around dropping smug references, like human stools in a play park.... Fucking hell. I feel like a fucking red faced Gordon Ramsay striding into your restaurant kitchen to find the maitre' d squatting over a sous - vide, defecating horribly.  And what's  fucking this? A grisly sack of severed dogs cocks in your fridge? Fuck sakes ! A fucking shambles ! What's going on ?

14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Peroni then a very good claret.

Horse's piss is for plebs like you.

Lol.

I appreciate that you break your posts up into sentence long paragraphs. It gives me a mini breather from attempting to digest the utter fucking bollocks you pollute the site with. However, you do realise that it makes you look like a fucking stupid cunt?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, scotty said:

Are you an alcoholic? 

Lol

Surpressing memories of various brutal arse fuckings by catholic priests in your borstal? 

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Peroni then a very good claret.

Horse's piss is for plebs like you.

Lol.

Boring tedious wankings from a boring tedious wanker.

Your nearly as boring as the Judge.

Guest MikeD
18 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's all about the flow, Bill. I knew you'd use it to set yourself up with your next post. 

Take note Mike"Don't like mummy and daddy shouting"D. That's how it's fucking done.

Yeah, go on! Call each other names, you crazy bunch of on the edge bastards.

Guest JackoTC
22 hours ago, Snatch said:

Jacko you poof,that is just so fucking sad it's unbelievable. Why not just marry the prick and be done with it.

You just don't get it do you Snatch ?

Those comments I make are just dangling the fuckwit fishing line.......there's always one that bites.

Mug

Guest Snatch
9 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

You just don't get it do you Snatch ?

Those comments I make are just dangling the fuckwit fishing line.......there's always one that bites.

Mug

You've had our day Jacko. Your just going through the motions on here like a retired employee that still visits the old firm.

Let it go,move on. We'll survive without you.

Guest JackoTC
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

You've had our day Jacko. Your just going through the motions on here like a retired employee that still visits the old firm.

Let it go,move on. We'll survive without you.

You've just bitten again. LOL.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Peroni then claret? Italian mass produced swill then a £3 bottle of watered down anti freeze. Classy.

fucking dipshit

SC, don't respond to this fucking idiot, profB or not , might as well be. Utter shite , that cunt .