CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Life changes/choices/cunts

Bubba C

3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Don't get fucking married then, I imagine nobody had a gun held to their head.

Mike, when you reach the age of puberty and start to experience more than manga comics and Hooch purchased with a fake ID, this nom may make more sense. 

Until then, can you just stick to your one-liners, please? Preferably a line of ricin, up the snooter. 

Guest MikeD
Just now, Bubbles said:

Mike, when you reach the age of puberty and start to experience more than manga comics and Hooch purchased with a fake ID, this nom may make more sense. 

Until then, can you just stick to your one-liners, please? Preferably a line of ricin, up the snooter. 

Hey, calm down. I can't help it if you've fucked everything up and you're full of regrets.

34 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Hey, calm down. I can't help it if you've fucked everything up and you're full of regrets.

Mike, you're one of the corners' biggest fucking cry-baby's about nom's going off topic. Yet maybe if you took the time to read what I'd posted, in a severely inebriated state, you'd realise that what you've typed is utter fucking shit. 

Now, I know you're not a bad guy really, so if you want to collude and go Frank hunting, just say the word. You can be Moral Officer, just keep the quips coming when the troops motivation levels dip. 

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Bubbles said:

Mike, you're one of the corners' biggest fucking cry-baby's about nom's going off topic. Yet maybe if you took the time to read what I'd posted, in a severely inebriated state, you'd realise that what you've typed is utter fucking shit. 

Now, I know you're not a bad guy really, so if you want to collude and go Frank hunting, just say the word. You can be Moral Officer, just keep the quips coming when the troops motivation levels dip. 

Sorry. Is it okay if I stay logged on for a while?

I obviously need to clear it with the hierarchy first and to check what I can and can't say.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

Sorry. Is it okay if I stay logged on for a while?

I obviously need to clear it with the hierarchy first and to check what I can and can't say.

More allusions regarding your imagined pecking order of the corner. Even in your own feeble mind you place yourself firmly at the bottom of the food chain. Get a grip! 

Guest MikeD
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

More allusions regarding your imagined pecking order of the corner. Even in your own feeble mind you place yourself firmly at the bottom of the food chain. Get a grip! 

I suppose that to you deluded, up your own arse cunts not thinking you're the greatest thing to ever walk the fucking earth is probably quite a new concept.

Guest Manky

Ambition is between Shit and Syphillis in my dictionary. ( Or is that sympathy).

Mike, if you likeit at the bottom, fucking stay there whatever the dribbling spackers say. I get dizzy when I rise above my position.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I suppose that to you deluded, up your own arse cunts not thinking you're the greatest thing to ever walk the fucking earth is probably quite a new concept.

Mike, I play a character on here. Sorry to break the 4th wall but offline I'm nowhere near the insufferable twat I am on here.

You on the other hand are seemingly just as inadequate and downtrodden in real life. How terrible.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Ambition is between Shit and Syphillis in my dictionary. ( Or is that sympathy).

Mike, if you likeit at the bottom, fucking stay there whatever the dribbling spackers say. I get dizzy when I rise above my position.

I don't know, imagine the prestige of being top of the tree on here.

Fuck your knighthoods.

Guest MikeD
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Mike, I play a character on here. Sorry to break the 4th wall but offline I'm nowhere near the insufferable twat I am on here.

You on the other hand are seemingly just as inadequate and downtrodden in real life. How terrible.

WHAT?

You mean we're not supposed to take this seriously? Bill, you've shattered all my dreams, you bastard!

Guest Manky
1 minute ago, MikeD said:

I don't know, imagine the prestiheref being top of the tree on  here.

Fuck your knighthoods.

No ambition is good. I would hate to be like some of the cunts on here for whom failure is down to a bit of bad luck but really they are fucking shite.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

"Method" acting?

I know you think this joke works, but when you think about it, it doesn't. You fucking idiot. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

He let slip that he lives in a bungalow. A fine contribution considering the enjoyment I gained cunting him after he revealed his dirty little secret.

It depends very much on where that bungalow lies. One opposite your bungalow, with its attendant starving horses and burning refuse  central heating is not comparable to one one of scandi design on the beach overlooking St. Andrews links, so please revise your cuntbrained valuations you spunk sauceror.

4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It depends very much on where that bungalow lies. One opposite your bungalow, with its attendant starving horses and burning refuse  central heating is not comparable to one one of scandi design on the beach overlooking St. Andrews links, so please revise your cuntbrained valuations you spunk sauceror.

Just be straight with us, Quince. Do you, or do you not,live in a fucking bungalow?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Just be straight with us, Quince. Do you, or do you not,live in a fucking bungalow?

I'm afraid I must shatter your image of Quincy living in a castle, sucked off on the hour every hour by minxes in tartan tights- I live in a fucking flat, albeit a big ground floor fucker in an overpriced to fuck area on the meadows. But a flat nonetheless . 

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh ah, why's that then?

So I have to spell it out...

A method actor behaves in the same way in real life as he does in his role.

I said the very opposite - that I do not act the same way on here as in real life. And you respond by calling me a method actor...

Or are you going to offer a nonsensical definition of a method actor, as per usual? 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I said the very opposite - that I do not act the same way on here as in real life. And you respond by calling me a method actor...

Or are you going to offer a nonsensical definition of a method actor, as per usual? 

Your definition is fine. :rolleyes:

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, Eddie said:

A good rule of thumb is not to use needles, the only dope worth shooting is Frank. 

Being a lifelong sufferer of trypanophobia, my parents always felt confident that I wouldn't end up on the floor of some skanky squat leaking shit and piss with a bunch of fucktards...

Beer and whiskey, however, reckoned otherwise...

4 hours ago, MikeD said:

Don't get fucking married then, I imagine nobody had a gun held to their head.

You obviously don't live in right area then, it's usually a 12 bore side-by-side...  if you're lucky it might be an over & under and the prospective father-in-law is rich...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Really ? I do. Are you sure you are not a smart cunt in real life?