CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who moan about a lack of CC nominations but never nominate anything themselves.

Decimus

Guest Bill Stickers

Don't forget Frank, who promised the world with his last nomination, only to waffle on about some shit day time SAS TV show, and is still riding off the praise he received for his shambolic video before that.

Guest MikeD
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Don't forget Frank, who promised the world with his last nomination, only to waffle on about some shit day time SAS TV show, and is still riding off the praise he received for his shambolic video before that.

Like he would ever fucking let us.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Decimus said:

I'm sure that this is the first time anyone in history has ever said this, but I'd be interested to hear what Ding has got to say for himself.

I'm sure the whippet fiddling fucker will give you a multi-quote analysis in several different fonts. 

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm sure that this is the first time anyone in history has ever said this, but I'd be interested to hear what Ding has got to say for himself.

Decs, now you've fucked the nom right up, and it was all going so well.

He will no doubt be along to multi-quote it to death, contradict himself entirely and misunderstood jokes and references until he comes out with a hilarious playground insult, such as "ooooooo". 

I guess things are confusing if you're an autistic Yorkshireman who can no longer pull the fittest women in the land. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

So, it appears that Ding wants to get back to basics and take the site back to nominating cunts.

All very well and good, but in the past two months he's banged out a grand total of...two noms. And one of them was a cut and paste hash job he ripped off from Smash Hits magazine. Roops, as pointed out by Bubbles, has nommed absolutely fuck all, yet has continuously moaned non stop for months about members cunting each other and not nominating. MikeD, CC's U.N. peace keeper, at least practices what he preaches and bangs out noms regularly. It's neither here nor there that they are usually a steaming pile of shit, it's the effort that counts.

The only people who nom regularly are the members who get accused of constantly cunting other members. If it wasn't for them this site would be fucking dead, with MikeD endlessly rehashing shite one liners, Ding multi-quoting six month old content, and Roops continuing to have her menopaused based meltdown online for all to see.

Practice what you preach you boring, hypocritical cunts.

All very true and all very boring . I would like to add that only a few months ago I was being attacked for my superior Frenchness and it was a close run thing between me and the Sheep who was being the most cunted. Then I am passed over for a fat fucking Welshman with no breeding whose ancestors were used as footstools in Punkape Manor. If anybody should be pissed off its me. You are all cunts.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, witheredscrote said:

All very true and all very boring . I would like to add that only a few months ago I was being attacked for my superior Frenchness and it was a close run thing between me and the Sheep who was being the most cunted. Then I am passed over for a fat fucking Welshman with no breeding whose ancestors were used as footstools in Punkape Manor. If anybody should be pissed off its me. You are all cunts.

Ah Withers, you're back... where have you been? Setting cars alight in Paris because of hugely unfair plans to make lazy French cunts work an inhumane 35+ hours a week?

15 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Wind your fucking pencil-neck in Scrotes, there's been some big changes on the corner. 

Decs and Mike are bona fide best mates, Eddie has finally come out of the closet, and Roops nommed something. Obviously I'm taking the piss, Roops has been as quiet as a Frenchman during the war. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd be interested to hear what Ding has got to say for himself.

17 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Next up....The cunts who nominate cunts that nominate those who don't nominate. Fuck me.

17 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Next up....The cunts who nominate cunts that nominate those who don't nominate. Fuck me.

fucking stupid quote function

Guest luke swarm
18 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

ahh how quaint...a real life love story. 

Guest MikeD
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Wind your fucking pencil-neck in Scrotes, there's been some big changes on the corner. 

Decs and Mike are bona fide best mates, Eddie has finally come out of the closet, and Roops nommed something. Obviously I'm taking the piss, Roops has been as quiet as a Frenchman during the war. 

Always were, it was just a sham to boost the numbers.

Did it work? Did it fuck!

Guest MikeD
3 hours ago, Bubbles said:

I'd like to 'like' this for you, Roops, but I'm all out. 

That, and the fact that it's a fucking shit post that doesn't make any sense. 

Sounds like most of mine.

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Unfortunately, I have to be out until the small hours of the morning so I guess I'll join in later, however I will say this. Its rather illuminating that instead of carrying on the debate elsewhere, Decs has chosen to start a new thread albeit from a different angle. One mo' thing......"....meltdown for all to see".  Really Decs?:rolleyes:

Busy night ahead? "One mo' thing"? What the fucks that? Write fucking English you cunt.

Don't worry about joining in later,no-one will be interested anyway.

Guest MikeD
Just now, Snatch said:

Busy night ahead? "One mo' thing"? What the fucks that? Write fucking English you cunt.

Don't worry about joining in later,no-one will be interested anyway.

Fuck me Snatch, don't encourage her!!

Guest Snatch
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Roops, as pointed out by Bubbles, has nommed absolutely fuck all, yet has continuously moaned non stop for months about members cunting each other and not nominating.

Nothing to do with the fact that we didn't all have an online wanking session over some photos then. Not the reception someone was expecting.

Guest MikeD
1 minute ago, Snatch said:

Nothing to do with the fact that we didn't all have an online wanking session over some photos then. Not the reception someone was expecting.

Well I.....

Doesn't matter.

Guest MikeD
43 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Will you two just fucking meet up,fuck each others brains out and then give us all a fucking break,you know you both want to

Couldn't do it, Frank would be jealous.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

So, it appears that Ding wants to get back to basics and take the site back to nominating cunts.

All very well and good, but in the past two months he's banged out a grand total of...two noms. And one of them was a cut and paste hash job he ripped off from Smash Hits magazine. Roops, as pointed out by Bubbles, has nommed absolutely fuck all, yet has continuously moaned non stop for months about members cunting each other and not nominating. MikeD, CC's U.N. peace keeper, at least practices what he preaches and bangs out noms regularly. It's neither here nor there that they are usually a steaming pile of shit, it's the effort that counts.

The only people who nom regularly are the members who get accused of constantly cunting other members. If it wasn't for them this site would be fucking dead, with MikeD endlessly rehashing shite one liners, Ding multi-quoting six month old content, and Roops continuing to have her menopaused based meltdown online for all to see.

Practice what you preach you boring, hypocritical cunts.

Decs, though drooling fen-pikey you assuredly are, this carries the unmistakeable ring of the truth. 

As you fucking rightly say, im not sure that there is anything worse here than spending ones time crying about cunting , but not nominating. And therefore not cunting either. What, pray tell, the fuck is the point of that?