CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weekend Pelatons

Neil

Guest Manky

I am watching you cunts.

Last night I was on the Death Bike, like the Death Star but infinitely more powerful and evil. Dressed all in black, on a black bike with no lights and in the dark when I rode over a broken bottle that lacerated my front tyre. My cycle Ninja powers had let me down. I ended up having to push the crippled velocipede home over 2 miles with a fucked leg through an area where a little known nuclear accident did £5 million of improvements.

As I was walking, I thought,"I bet some thick cunt on Cunts Corner will post something about how us riders don't pay road tax, the poor misguided fuckwits"

The End.

1 hour ago, BrothersQuim said:

I'm not into that auto asphyxiation shit like you sorry Dec. Hopefully you'll go the same way that David Carradine did, swinging back and forth, cock in hand in womens attire. Cunt.

BQ, you irksome little toad. The Carradine references were absolutely fucking hilarious the first ten times I mentioned it over a year ago. Your material is as stale as the dank and fetid mattress you lay on at night. Stained with the stains of angry, bitter and lonely ejaculations alongside your tears of loneliness and destitution.

5 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Just give me a bit of time to settle in Bub and it'll get better. After all you're on 697 posts and yet to say anything remotely amusing. 

Yes BQ  agreed , but Bubba has been consistent in his mediocrity and that is a welcome thing in an unsettled world. Now fuck off and remember your place. You have yet to 'meet' Ball Slackers

Guest BrothersQuim
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

BQ, you irksome little toad. The Carradine references were absolutely fucking hilarious the first ten times I mentioned it over a year ago. Your material is as stale as the dank and fetid mattress you lay on at night. Stained with the stains of angry, bitter and lonely ejaculations alongside your tears of loneliness.

I agree, In hindsight I shouldn't have bought that matteress off you and the Mrs. Took me hours trying to get that shit off it with an industrial heat gun, yet it still has the smell of mid life crisis lingering on it.

12 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Just give me a bit of time to settle in Bub and it'll get better. After all you're on 697 posts and yet to say anything remotely amusing. 

Brothers, I'm sure your CC birth had nothing to do with deflecting attention away from the filthy behaviour that occurred last night on the corner.

However, your actual birth obviously had a lot to do with filthy behaviour occurring between a retarded baboon and a cheap prostitute. I'm unwilling to commit on which of your parents was the baboon. 

Guest BrothersQuim
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Brothers, I'm sure your CC birth had nothing to do with deflecting attention away from the filthy behaviour that occurred last night on the corner.

However, your actual birth obviously had a lot to do with filthy behaviour occurring between a retarded baboon and a cheap prostitute. I'm unwilling to commit on which of your parents was the baboon. 

You have the cheek to tell me to do better? 698 and still unfunny. Fuck off you brain dead cunt.

Guest BrothersQuim
4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Brilliant. Much, much better. I'll like this for you when I get a refresh. Okay? 

I'd prefer it if you inhaled chlorine gas to be honest.

Guest Bill Stickers

Bubbles, this new cunt is taking you to the fucking cleaners. What an embarrassment you are.

In fact, you were the newest kid on the block until this filthy Young Turk stole your shitty thunder.

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Bubbles, this new cunt is taking you to the fucking cleaners. What an embarrassment you are.

In fact, you were the newest kid on the block until this filthy Young Turk stole your shitty thunder.

He's got me, Bill. Where shall I hand in my badge and gun? 

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

He's got me, Bill. Where shall I hand in my badge and gun? 

No need to hand in your gun. Stick it up your arse and blow your fucking sad brains out.

Guest Manky
30 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Maybe you could just regale me with another of your hilarious 'cycle-ninja' anecdotes and I could die of laughter? 

Whoops. Fuck off Bobbles you sheep shagging dickhead.

Guest BrothersQuim
46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're as useless as tits on a fish. Kill yourself etc.

What's with all this abuse Dec? I'm not your wife.

Guest BrothersQuim
11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're obviously not into self-harm then. A crying shame.

I would consider it but such a banal comment really doesn't warrant going to that extreme. Going to have to try a bit harder if you're trying to hit a nerve....or artery.

44 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Going to have to try a bit harder if you're trying to hit a nerve....or artery.

BQ, judging by the disjointed bollocks you have spewed forth so far, I assume that you are having some sort of hypoglycemic episode.

With this diagnosis of severe diabetes, I doubt very much that you have any functioning nerves left. As for hitting an artery, you obviously know no doubt, that you got into this mess by gorging yourself on copious amounts of doner meat, and have a hide of blubber so thick it would be nearly impossible to penetrate to get at your jugular.

As your disgusting state has left you almost indestructible to most forms of conventional abuse, I suggest that you immediately book a trip to go swimming in the South China Sea. Hopefully, your bloated, warty carcass will be mistaken for a humpback whale, and a passing Japanese trawler will harpoon you and put an end to your short CC reign of posting utter fucking bollocks.

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

BQ, judging by the disjointed bollocks you have spewed forth so far, I assume that you are having some sort of hypoglycemic episode.

With this diagnosis of severe diabetes, I doubt very much that you have any functioning nerves left. As for hitting an artery, you obviously know no doubt, that you got into this mess by gorging yourself on copious amounts of doner meat, and have a hide of blubber so thick it would be nearly impossible to penetrate to get at your jugular.

As your disgusting state has left you almost indestructible to most forms of conventional abuse, I suggest that you immediately book a trip to go swimming in the South China Sea. Hopefully, your bloated, warty carcass will be mistaken for a humpback whale, and a passing Japanese trawler will harpoon you and put an end to your short CC reign of posting utter fucking bollocks.

Decs you fucking smoothie, no being too sweet to the newbies now. Remember he's diabetic.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

The Tour de France route  runs right through my village this year. I will be there cheering and waving big inflatable plastic things . If any members wish to join me I will provide accommodation and Very Good French Beer & wine. Frank will bring the fromage.

So long as I can park my motorhome within bottle throwing distance of the route, count me in...

* Throwing distance is inversely propertional to the number, and weight, of projectiles available.  I'm sure you can calculate a suitable range....