CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breast Ironing

Guest MikeD

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I wonder how the question was formed in order hit 83%. 

The question Do you consider yourself a British muslim will get a very different result from Do you consider yourself British.   

Interesting that you focus your criticism on the 50% poll. I am more concerned that the 1.5 million 5th column muslims would not inform on suspected terrorist activities not in Syria but here in the uk.

In fairness to Roops, she raises a couple of decent points. One of the key ones is length of residence in the UK. The longer resident immigrants, be they Asian, Polish or whatever seem to integrate better and I live in an area with many incomers from many nations.

As for 5th columnists. Bubbles probably still spends his Job Seekers Allowance buying petrol to burn English homes in his role as a big cheese in the Sons of Glyndwr Praetorian Guard

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Damn, you got me, what a pearler.

Quick, throw in something about health-tourists and you'll get a standing ovation. 

Cut your dick on a sheeps molars? Come to England and get proper treatment, we will pay, no problem. Don't worry about all that money we send you, just share it out and fritter it away. Cunts.

Health tourism and sheep molesting. Double points for me.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Cut your dick on a sheeps molars? Come to England and get proper treatment, we will pay, no problem. Don't worry about all that money we send you, just share it out and fritter it away. Cunts.

Health tourism and sheep molesting. Double points for me.

Fan-fucking-tastic, truly. I think that's your best yet. 

15 minutes ago, Manky said:

In fairness to Roops, she raises a couple of decent points. One of the key ones is length of residence in the UK. The longer resident immigrants, be they Asian, Polish or whatever seem to integrate better and I live in an area with many incomers from many nations.

As for 5th columnists. Bubbles probably still spends his Job Seekers Allowance buying petrol to burn English homes in his role as a big cheese in the Sons of Glyndwr Praetorian Guard

Don't you fucking dare agree with any of her points. Stand firm.

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I wonder how the question was formed in order to hit 83%. 

The question Do you consider yourself a British muslim will get a very different result from Do you consider yourself British.   

Interesting that you focus your criticism on the 50% poll. I am more concerned that the 1.5 million 5th column muslims would not inform on suspected terrorist activities not in Syria but here in the uk.

I once considered reading for a degree in mathematics and statistics but went down another academic avenue when I realised that the statistician's pace of life was too exciting...

I queried the 50% figure 'cos another ICM poll (in 2013) had the figure at 5% but at the same time reported that 27% of Muslim respondents did not support the deportation of Islamic extremists for preaching violence and hate. Whatever the true figure is, not reporting crime or suspicion of crime can be indicative of many things. One of the reasons the Krays evaded justice was fear just to give one example. 

I do agree that stats can be manipulated many ways. Lets not forget the great 2015 exit poll disaster either.......

Guest Manky
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fan-fucking-tastic, truly. I think that's your best yet. 

I see you are using Rittmans gambit there. Praising my posts without striking back. Psychologists say that is the last refuge of the terminally stupid. The suggested riposte is to cast you aside like a pair of last month's trollies and ignore you. Dick.

19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I once considered reading for a degree in mathematics and statistics but went down another academic avenue when I realised that the statistician's pace of life was too exciting...

I queried the 50% figure 'cos another ICM poll (in 2013) had the figure at 5% but at the same time reported that 27% of Muslim respondents did not support the deportation of Islamic extremists for preaching violence and hate. Whatever the true figure is, not reporting crime or suspicion of crime can be indicative of many things. One of the reasons the Krays evaded justice was fear just to give one example. 

I do agree that stats can be manipulated many ways. Lets not forget the great 2015 exit poll disaster either.......

As your previous post woefully understated  'there are elements of the Muslim community that will not fully embrace "Britishness" '

The poll you lift your statistics from also states that over 25% of British muslims want to live under sharia law, one in six muslims would like to live separately and over 50% would make being a knob jockey illegal. 

It's is a undeniable truth that islam and our way of life is not compatible, conflicting views will lead to conflict.

19 minutes ago, Manky said:

I see you are using Rittmans gambit there. Praising my posts without striking back. Psychologists say that is the last refuge of the terminally stupid. The suggested riposte is to cast you aside like a pair of last month's trollies and ignore you. Dick.

Manky, I have shown you up to be a reactionary pleb in between today's meetings, having a shit and a couple of cheeky wanks. 

I think it's safe to say that whatever I've deposited in the pan during the course of today has an infinitely higher IQ than yourself. 

Best you stick to cycle-ninja stories. 

• Like 1

On Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 4:55 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

On Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 4:59 PM, MikeD said:

I agrVcdzee wFfsaith Mike,Bbfx Quincy, strVvcssanVcxsaage aHgxccs it souVvcxnds. Tou Jgsgh love is whaCxxzzt is neeFccbnded, the Vvccccunt WFzzvAJjjvS fAasghbbunny on a fairly freqCccxzzc uent basis. Ever sIEUF

Edited by Decimus
Cunting fucking shit fucking phone quote function

I haven't got time for polls and statistics, no matter how large a cross section of society is questioned, it is all down to conjecture at the end of the day. Stating 50% of this and 80% of that and then trying to apply the findings to a whole community is futile.

I take people on as they come. I've not met many Muslims so I don't have much of an opinion on them, and what little opinion I do have certainly won't be swayed by a poll or the actions of a minority of extremists.

I have however, met plenty of northerners, and almost to a man, I have hated every single fucking one of them, and their culture and phrases are just as alien to me as a Muslim's. So fuck off Manky, you can only form an opinion based on experiences, not what you read on the Stormfront website, you odious little cunt.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I agrVcdzee wFfsaith Mike,Bbfx Quincy, strVvcssanVcxsaage aHgxccs it souVvcxnds. Tou Jgsgh love is whaCxxzzt is neeFccbnded, the Vvccccunt WFzzvAJjjvS fAasghbbunny on a fairly freqCccxzzc uent basis. Ever sIEUF

I totally agree with what you are saying mate...its about time someone clarified all this bullshit and told it as it is.

Sorry to be pedantic but I think you have misspelled Mxikey

17 minutes ago, Eddie said:

As your previous post woefully understated  'there are elements of the Muslim community that will not fully embrace "Britishness" '

The poll you lift your statistics from also states that over 25% of British muslims want to live under sharia law, one in six muslims would like to live separately and over 50% would make being a knob jockey illegal. 

It's is a undeniable truth that islam and our way of life is not compatible, conflicting views will lead to conflict.

I was cherry-picking to counter your cherry-picking Eddie. This is a serious debate. Unfortunately given the notoriously short attention span of punters, such debate will never be resolved by 5 line posts. Lets see what the Chanel 4 programme concludes. Integration or lack of integration is a chicken and egg situation. Do the majority of Muslims reside in the UK because they do want to integrate? Are they dissuaded by religious intolerance from within or do British rabble-rousers force them to pull up the drawbridge?

Guest nobgobbler
30 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I wonder what % would like to take over completely. Perhaps they ought to ask that next time.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Do the majority of Muslims reside in the UK because they do want to integrate? Are they dissuaded by religious intolerance from within or do British rabble-rousers force them to pull up the drawbridge?

Interesting although under sharia law your opinion wouldn't really matter.

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I have however, met plenty of northerners, and almost to a man, I have hated every single fucking one of them, and their culture and phrases are just as alien to me as a Muslim's. So fuck off Manky, you can only form an opinion based on experiences, not what you read on the Stormfront website, you odious little cunt.

Nice one titface. With 200 languages spoken here, 50 different national cuisines in assorted resteraunts in the city centre and an awful lot of people with different skin shades and cultures then I think I can speak from experience. I thought Stormfront was a Met Office publication.

Stick with what you know you sister shagging fuckwit.

It's called the Guardian, not the Gospel

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Decs, you've made more sense in this garbled shit than Manky has managed in his entire collection of CC postings. 

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

What an incredible way to dismiss any study you don't agree with. 

No Stickers it's a fact. Something you don't seem to be able to understand. It has blown your theory out the window.

You being a total fucking mong is another fact.

Guest Snatch
20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Interesting although under sharia law your opinion wouldn't really matter.

Funny how some Muslim women in the UK want sharia law yet still want an opinion and drive cars etc.

Then let them have their law and stone the cunts as soon as they get in the drivers seat.

15 minutes ago, Manky said:

Nice one titface. With 200 languages spoken here, 50 different national cuisines in assorted resteraunts in the city centre and an awful lot of people with different skin shades and cultures then I think I can speak from experience. I thought Stormfront was a Met Office publication.

Stick with what you know you sister shagging fuckwit.

It's called the Guardian, not the Gospel

So from your wealth of experience, how many of the Muslims that you have met have openly admitted that they are extremists and enemies within who hate this country and do not consider themselves to be British?

I doubt that you have ever even bothered to talk to any indepth, because as soon as you see a brown skin you automatically assign to them your own prejudices.

I'll eat Admin's fucking hat if the majority of Muslims that you have met act like The Daily Mail tells you that they act.

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Funny how some Muslim women in the UK want sharia law yet still want an opinion and drive cars etc.

Then let them have their law and stone the cunts as soon as they get in the drivers seat.

I agree with certain aspects of Sharia law Snatcher....some of it makes perfect sense.

I do believe that woman should not be allowed to drive in this country as it would save countless lives, mainly men's lives but lives nonetheless.......I do believe that stoning is a bit extreme though and would initially settle for very high insurance premiums to deter these menaces. That at least would enter into the spirit of sharia law.  

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Probably not, but that aint going to happen here, so no worries.

Give it time Roops...give it time.

Its only a matter of time before this site comes under scrutiny from the Muslim lunatic fringe for its many blasphemous contributions and we are subject to a Charlie Hebdo type assault.........I only hope Manky and The Judge are in the building when this inevitable carnage occurs.