CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Guest Expires.

Hokey Gingers

Guest BrothersQuim
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I know that some people who stumble across this thread may think we are all heartless cunts, but I genuinely want to be the subject of such vitriol and abuse from my friends and fellow cunts when I die. 

You don't have to be dead Bill, I'm sure we can make a start on it now.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

You don't have to be dead Bill, I'm sure we can make a start on it now.

Ah BQ. You started with such promise. A mildly amusing username, acidic abuse, and a repulsive avatar.

You've thrown it all away though, and become a run of the mill competitor before you even got going.

Cast off from the prodigals onto the scrap heap like a 16 year old Bolivian winger having his contract terminated by Man Utd, and being forced to sign for Accrington Stanley to make ends meet and get another visa so he doesn't have to return to the grim slum from whence he originated.

You useless twat. 

Guest BrothersQuim
24 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ah BQ. You started with such promise. A mildly amusing username, acidic abuse, and a repulsive avatar.

You've thrown it all away though, and become a run of the mill competitor before you even got going.

Cast off from the prodigals onto the scrap heap like a 16 year old Bolivian winger having his contract terminated by Man Utd, and being forced to sign for Accrington Stanley to make ends meet and get another visa so he doesn't have to return to the grim slum from whence he originated.

You useless twat. 

Your opinion means a great deal to me, I'm sorry you feel like I've let the team and myself down recently but......I could even bring myself to finish that! 

Fuck off Bill you boring wattle faced cunt, at least you got the obligatory like from Bubbles for attempting to give me grief.

2 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

Your opinion means a great deal to me, I'm sorry you feel like I've let the team and myself down recently but......I could even bring myself to finish that! 

Fuck off Bill you boring wattle faced cunt, at least you got the obligatory like from Bubbles for attempting to give me grief.

Brothers, stop crying, I'm just happy Bill is getting his groove back. 

Stop shitting your nappy and bawling like a baby when someone has a pop, you're much better than that. 

Guest BrothersQuim
16 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Brothers, stop crying, I'm just happy Bill is getting his groove back. 

Stop shitting your nappy and bawling like a baby when someone has a pop, you're much better than that. 

I didn't think my response was overly vitriolic or reactionary to be honest, just a bit of banter to see what other abuse he'll throw at me, I'll gladly be his target If he's getting back into the swing of it though.

I'm trying to save that sort of stuff for later in the day when I'm jumped up on caffeine and malice.

5 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

I didn't think my response was overly vitriolic or reactionary to be honest, just a bit of banter to see what other abuse he'll throw at me, I'll gladly be his target If he's getting back into the swing of it though.

I'm trying to save that sort of stuff for later in the day when I'm jumped up on caffeine and malice.

Fair point I guess, I'm having a bad day, Brothers. 

I'm at one of the offices that I manage and the team of inbred cunt-sticks who work here are as thick as fucking pig shit and need to be put to sleep.

I might go for a shit and a wank and see if that helps relieve some of my frustration. 

Guest BrothersQuim
5 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Fair point I guess, I'm having a bad day, Brothers. 

I'm at one of the offices that I manage and the team of inbred cunt-sticks who work here are as thick as fucking pig shit and need to be put to sleep.

I might go for a shit and a wank and see if that helps relieve some of my frustration. 

We all have them Bubs, I can sympathise.

Just remember to keep your everyday non CC filter on, we don't want you getting in shit for threatening to sexually abuse any of the cunts with an ergonomic keyboard or such do we? 

Guest Bill Stickers
32 minutes ago, BrothersQuim said:

UI didn't think my response was overly vitriolic or reactionary to be honest, just a bit of banter to see what other abuse he'll throw at me, I'll gladly be his target If he's getting back into the swing of it though.

Fuck me, just when I thought you couldn't be any more of a cunt you've developed a marytr complex.

Hopefully you'll end up with suicidal delusions of grandeur and end up killing yourself under the misguided belief that you will be saving all of cuntdom. 

Guest BrothersQuim
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fuck me, just when I thought you couldn't be any more of a cunt you've developed a marytr complex.

Hopefully you'll end up with suicidal delusions of grandeur and end up killing yourself under the misguided belief that you will be saving all of cuntdom. 

Carry on Bill, you might stumble upon the glory days of humour I keep hearing about, I've seen fuck all of it so far but keep plugging away and you'll get there.

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I know that some people who stumble across this thread may think we are all heartless cunts, but I genuinely want to be the subject of such vitriol and abuse from my friends and fellow cunts when I die. 

Friends?

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Friends?

What an awful, awful, awful post. Was it meant to be funny, insulting, or a parody of your watery self? 

You blithering fucking idiot. 

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

What an awful, awful, awful post. Was it meant to be funny, insulting, or a parody of your watery self? 

None of the above, a question of genuine surprise.

4 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Steady on now, Bill. I think the slimy Yorkshire eel was simply asking for a definition of the word. 

I find it hard to believe a hideous creature like that could strike up a friendship with anything other than his right-hand or his pet worm. 

Guest DingTheRioja
23 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Steady on now, Bill. I think the slimy Yorkshire eel was simply asking for a definition of the word. 

I find it hard to believe a hideous creature like that could strike up a friendship with anything other than his right-hand or his pet worm. 

You're only jealous, you'll never be liked, in real life.

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You're only jealous, you'll never be liked, in real life.

I'm loved on here and that's good enough for me. Even Eddie is now a believer. 

As you've obviously been drinking, again, maybe it's time to log-off so you don't put your foot in it, again. 

Guest DingTheRioja
11 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I'm loved on here and that's good enough for me. Even Eddie is now a believer. 

As you've obviously been drinking, again, maybe it's time to log-off so you don't put your foot in it, again. 

Loved is a bit strong a word for it.

Nope, tee-total tonight.  Put my foot in what?

Guest nobgobbler
On 13/04/2016 at 7:52 AM, witheredscrote said:

I am most surprised that after 10 hours no members , eloquent or not , have picked up on the fact that Hokey has spelt David's surname incorrectly . What a thick cunt , but I should have GEST that.

I'll see his guest and raise him a guset.